youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/02/justice-department-reportedly-going-after-affirmative-action-programs.html
twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/892916434380128257
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/china-condemns-taiwan-presidents-us-visit-warns-revenge-against/
alternet.org/right-wing/21-facts-explain-exactly-who-stephen-miller
archive.is/Dh8lI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

I hate fun

>Trump Admin notifies Congress on May 18 that it will begin NAFTA renegotiations in 90 days
>Chuck Schumer, representing the Dems, comes out TWO WEEKS before the end of that 90-day period to say the Dems want NAFTA renegotiations

Don't let the Dems claim any credit when negotiations begin.

>NY Times story on affirmative action 'inaccurate,' DOJ says
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/02/justice-department-reportedly-going-after-affirmative-action-programs.html

>believing fake news
>on anything
>ever

Charles Gould, whom the Daily News describes as Miller’s schoolmate from first to 12th grade, wrote, “[Miller] was an unabashed racist. No, I’m not being over sensitive and no, I’m not using the 'r' word where it doesn’t apply. In private conversations he was constantly making disparaging remarks about the African-American, Latino and Asian students at our school.”

Classmate Natalie Flores, who wrote a Huffington Post piece about growing up with Miller, told Univision that Miller seemed to have “an intense hatred toward people of color, especially toward Latinos.” She added, “I think his big problem was the Latinos. He thought they lived off welfare.”

“[It] was not just that he targeted minority students, and played a victim on a regular basis, but was an asshole,” Ari Rosmarin, the editor of the student newspaper who now works at the ACLU, told the Daily Beast. “Most people knew him because he made it his business to have everyone hear his vile rhetoric on a regular basis.”

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

AWOOOO

Really gets me thinking.

RAISE
A
I
S
E

What's he doing nowadays lads?

>implying the immigration reform will pass
>implying the tax reform will pass
>implying the wall budget will pass
>implying the affirmative action repeal will pass

“When I entered Santa Monica High School...I noticed a number of students lacked basic English skills. There are usually very few, if any, Hispanic students in my honors classes, despite the large number of Hispanic students that attend our school. Even so, pursuant to district policy, all announcements are written in both Spanish and English. By providing a crutch now, we are preventing Spanish speakers from standing on their own...”

He goes on to gripe about condoms in his school (“Legally speaking, sex between minors is statutory rape”), the presence of a student LGBT group (“[W]e have a club on campus that will gladly help foster their homosexuality”), reverence for Native Americans (“excusing their scalping of frontiersmen as part of their culture”) and the lack of praise for the U.S. military (“Osama Bin Laden would feel very welcome at Santa Monica High School.”)

Im going to work on /ptg/
>turn it from a shitposting.
>into a forge of new political leadership talent.
>from slacker neet spergs.
>into business savvy entrepreneurs.

it wont happen over night.
but I see a lot of potential to fuck with the status quo in a real tangible way.

you little bitches.

binge watching that new gundam

Curiously this arouses me. Post moar

>>implying the affirmative action repeal will pass
It's not a fucking repeal.

>you little bitches

be nice

Oscar de la Torre, his former high school counselor, says Miller frequently claimed that because he—a white male—didn’t experience racism or sexism, students of color were making it up. “He didn’t believe the oppression existed,” de la Torre told the Times. “This guy is 17 years old, and it’s like listening to someone who’s 70 years old—in the 1930s.”

During a summit to address African American and Latino issues, Miller showed up with the message that the room was delusional and he knew better. “He wanted to sabotage us,” de la Torre told the Times. “He confronted everyone, denying that racism existed. He said that was a thing of the past.” (In a column about the meeting, Miller would later indicate the real problem wasn't racism but “leftist victim mentality.”)

y-yes mistress

>I’m not being over sensitive and no, I’m not using the ['racism'] word where it doesn’t apply
>works at the ACLU

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/892916434380128257

THANK YOU DAD!

Tick tock...tick tock...

feed me hotpockets and I'll do whatever you want

Guess who's getting sued for defamation, and not just by lawyers but government lawyers

/ourguy/

>implying the affirmative action changes will pass

Here is how Miller was recently described by John Burness, the former senior vice president of public affairs and government relations at Duke: “He’s the most sanctimonious student I think I ever encountered. He seemed to be absolutely sure of his own views and the correctness of them, and seemed to assume that if you were in disagreement with him, there was something malevolent or stupid about your thinking. Incredibly intolerant.”

A college classmate told the New York Times that at a freshman orientation event, he introduced himself by announcing, “My name is Stephen Miller, I am from Los Angeles, and I like guns.”

>changes
It's an investigation, a holdover from the Obama administration at that.

These are for SHTF, until then you keep them neatly arranged on your autism awareness patch board.
>minus the part where I love wearing my /k/ and Sup Forums patch

>seemed to assume that if you were in disagreement with him, there was something malevolent or stupid about your thinking.
sounds about right

WE GONNA PASS RAISE BOYS

MILLER 2024

p-please don't hurt me

/ourjew/

>These are for SHTF
but i have my green MAGA and path-of-light playing card for that user

Post the quote where congressional aides are afraid that Miller will send them to camps

In another article, Miller accused Maya Angelou of “racial paranoia” and said her “legendary wisdom” amounted to “tired, multicultural clichés.” Another piece finds Miller finally breaking the right wing’s longstanding silence on the liberal media, asking why there aren’t any movies “about the evils of the Islamic holy war, the merits of capitalism…[o]r, dare I say it, a movie with a positive take on the Bush administration?”

For good measure, Miller also gives voice to the Angry Adult Virgin Lobby, noting that “shows like Queer As Folk, The ‘L’ Word, Will & Grace and Sex and the City, all do their part to promote alternative lifestyles and erode traditional values.”

I love awoo.

Good, so Trump gave up before any resistance

>Trump tweeting again

A promising start.
>need to think about how to approach this.
>meme about it over the next few weeks.

if it succeeds great.
>we focus our energies and become useful.
if not I hope we all learn some new skills.

>consider this the first lesson
>thats all for tonight

>immigration reform will pass
>Pass
How do you pass a reform when you can change it to whatever you want and not a single court in the world can over turn the decision without completely rewriting the rules?

How many opportunities have they squandered to take some form of action on this?
What's so distinct about this case, which you're sure some legal actions will be pursued?

how are the votes looking for that?

My god Miller rocks

>He seemed to be absolutely sure of his own views and the correctness of them, and seemed to assume that if you were in disagreement with him, there was something malevolent or stupid about your thinking.

yeah well if they are wrong they are wrong lel

/ptg/ has been life changing. Honestly SHTF isn't fun, so I'm thankful and will always remember our threads over the years. I'm patiently waiting for Hillary's arrest, in case any news outlets are lurking for screencaps
>yfw twn screencap this because of pic related

>NAACP Legal Defense Fund Associate Director Janai Nelson told Fox News the Trump administration's "assault on affirmative action" is "a dismantling of the pillars of our democracy.
>democracy is a racially stratified country

Honestly reminds me of myself as an Asian growing up near the same place. Not that racism doesn't exist, but I was against illegals and decrying 'reverse racism' to quiet stares and disbelief.

However, other than about a year after 9/11, I never ever fucking liked Bush as anything but comic relief, so we differ there.

A recent New York Times article describes Miller as “a man whose emails were, until recently, considered spam by many of his Republican peers.” The Times goes on to say:

As a top aide to Mr. Sessions, the conservative Alabama senator, Mr. Miller dispatched dozens and dozens of bombastic emails to congressional staff members and reporters in early 2013 when the Senate was considering a big bipartisan immigration overhaul. Mr. Miller slammed the evils of “foreign labor” and pushed around nasty news articles on proponents of compromise, like Senator Marco Rubio of Florida. One exhausted Senate staff member, forwarding a Miller-gram to a reporter at the time, wrote: “His latest. And it’s only 11:45 a.m.”

I guess you didn't watch the Miller speech where he mentions it needs to go trough the congress.

what's my motivating factor?

I need my carrot on a stick, nigger.

I believe the best way for Trump to deal with the North Korean Crisis is to reach out to Taiwan

China would lose their shit if their President came to the White House for a simple meet and greet

Just look at how they lost it after she talked with Senator Cruz and Gov Abbott

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/china-condemns-taiwan-presidents-us-visit-warns-revenge-against/

If Trump was smart he could strong arm China by opening up relations with Taiwan

I respect him even more now. Thanks

>the Angry Adult Virgin Lobby,
Where the fuck is this posted?

To each their own desu, I've got a rig and milsurp with patch panels to fill, I'll probably settle for my nrol, /k/ shield and Orthodox Vult patch.
>not that i wont take my whole panel with me in my car, lol

That's crazy Jeb! spent that much on ads, I've literally never seen one on tv or the internet.

>why there aren’t any movies “about the evils of the Islamic holy war, the merits of capitalism
>all do their part to promote alternative lifestyles and erode traditional values.”
/ourjew/

got them from here
alternet.org/right-wing/21-facts-explain-exactly-who-stephen-miller

The Michelin Man is /OurGuy/ now

Checked. Into archive archive.is/Dh8lI

>be the President
>criminals still loose
>being nice in 2017
>low imperial authority
>passing reforms
W E W

This place seriously is into femdom and being dominated. How fitting. huohohohoh

i dont get the cosmopolitan thing. can someone explain the quip?

you will get to feel the levers of poitical power.
>people will begin to notice.
>people will begin to respect.
>your ideas will be considered valuable.

the carrot is inside you user.

very good

>"affirmative action" is a pillar of our democracy (actually republic)
>Wasn't enacted until early 1970's

>malevolent or stupid about your thinking
He was correct

where to find operator chan?
i'm still waiting for my genuine german military jacket to arrive from overseas

saved to my "animals" folder, thank you so much

So what's Sup Forums's reaction to trump's new immigration plan?

2hu patches
Make sure to bully her really fucking hard.

Direct accusations and assassination of his character for nefarious purposes
Notice how they don't actually list what was said in the emails
That's because it needs to be made concrete, if it isn't the next president can change it just as quickly as he did.
If laws pass for it it changes indefinitely

its racist and disgusting

I believe it's a reference to obsession with "diversity" above all else.

>looks up to big papa trump
>wants to be dominated by a stronk woman
what did trump general mean by this?
[spoilerz] GOD DAMN SLUTS THAT JUST WANT TO BE USED [spoilerz]

>“This guy is 17 years old, and it’s like listening to someone who’s 70 years old—in the 1930s.”

I want to believe

So long as I'm not a pencil pushing, desk jockey.

We have all disavowed Trump after hearing about it.

China is a communist shithole that steals our technology and launches cyber attacks on the US constantly. We need to be pressing on them and not Russia or Iran.

If he passes it, builds the wall, deports the beaners, and raises white birth rates, America is saved for at least a century.

We hate it

>Hillay's arrest

Honestly, who really cares

She's just a standard neoliberal politician. There are only so many
manhours and only so much political capital you can expend- they should be focused on the problems that really matter, and the top 3 are demographics, demographics, and demographics. Imprisoning Hillary won't make the US any less brown. Also, there's no reason to go to war with the entire elite if we don't have to. The only kind of revolutions that succeed are the ones that make certain people a shitload of money. For the elites who won't ever come around to our way of thinking, better to have just have them retired in a beachfront mansion somewhere rather than fighting is tooth and nail with all of their resources.

THIS IS YOUR FAULT DRUMPFKINS

Wow, and Stephen Miller IS a Jew

>short circuit

>a white male

It's good, but it won't pass in its current form. A great start to negotiations, though.

Jesus... is anyone else getting burnt out with all the shill slide threads? Nothing but fucking garbage all day long. Only a couple threads with anything relevant or thought provoking. This place is being murdered. After the day of the rope, this place will be moving at a snails pace in comparison. David brock needs to hurry up and go to hell.

What

McCain and Graham filibuster it.

I fucking knew it.
BUNDO has been manipulating us for over a year to achieve this.

Jews aren't white.

I see, so Miller was the bait to proceed with something - anything?