You will never experience life during the Gilded Age

>You will never experience life during the Gilded Age

Western civilization will never peak that high again

FYI a sort of golden age is coming AFTER postmodernism, the challenge is women. Women support postmodernism because standards are different and easier, the next stage is a little too competitive and so women reject it. It also involves studying the past, how the ancients did your art form, or neoclassicism, and women especially don't like that, postmodernism is the opposite and involves criticising how the ancients did your art form.

Just hold on, things will be fixed soon.

Civilizations come and go. It doesn't matter.

>Western civilization will never peak that high again

you would have been living in a row house working 14-16 hours a day with zero rights

I too wanna catch syphilis but die of consumption before it has the chance to kill me

delet this

>Everyone who lived before current year was a savage and women were oppressed!

>you didn't have rights before communists killed your civilization
o wow

have fun being permanently maimed and/or dying of black lung at 45 fellas

top laugh originally

It's happening again. And if you think the gilded age was a good thing, my god are you fucking retarded.

>People today live better than medieval kings!
>Even prisoners live better than kings in current year!
>Everyone before current year had to work all day in bad conditions!
>Good think we live in current year and we can all work at walmart for minimum wage and >then go have non-existent social lives/families as we watch our society slowly crumble
>How lucky we are!

yep instead of breathing in the smell of horse shit we breathe in exhaust fumes

There is a reason they called it gilded. It was all talk and no substance, it sucked for anyone that wasn't an industrialist or a criminal.
What the fuck

ok

but at least you had a dozen babies with your virgin wife?

>Lunch Buffet

A good ol' picture of America I see.

Im sure its the perspective, but everything seems so big. Towering buildings and wide open streets.
Beautiful

>>>reddit.com/r/neoliberalism

>already owned by jews
>peak civilization

No, it peaked in Germany, before the war.

No that's just Manhattan. I was just there tonight and the columns on those buildings are 10 ft diameter and hundred feet tall, it's breathtaking.

Where is your proof for any of this? The world is more controlled and stagnant plus down right boring than ever before in history. The only Golden age coming is a Dark age.

I believe what made it peak was actually lack of decadent technology. Thus no way to be lazy, spread propoganda and for degenerates to get together and make stuff up. Back then if you were iniquitous someone in real life would put you in your place. Now, they just hide on the internet and protest literally everything and create their own morality.

Plus lets not also forget there was a universally held and accepted belief in objective morality. By that I mean our judgement of good and evil was objective.

Why do Drumpfags want to live in the gilded age? Some of the worst income inequality anc working conditions , 6 days of work , no guaranteed weekends off, child labor abuse and that sounds good? Nope no thanks

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

You're an idiot. Don't believe everything they say about how progressive we are today. Progress for who is more like it. nigger

k

This is pretty much it right here.

This was all built a century ago with no computers, power tools, or high-powered machinery.
Why are we stagnating?

If the commies took over? Only a communist could be so cavalier about expecting that much work.

Us.

We are the proof, "postmodernism is ugly" is well accepted basically anywhere that is only associated with Marxism as its opposition, even Sup Forums hates it. The whole "why don't you listen to classical" thing? That's neoclassicism and I'd everyone listens to classical then it'll grow to a point that music built with looped samples will no longer sound right.

I'm calling it; when hip hop is gone and black people no longer possess a bullet proof political correctness shield, postmodernism is over. Hip hop is the ideal postmodern art, it threatens and challenges your conception of what creativity and art is perfectly and they know this.

>The only Golden age coming is a Dark age.
Only possible if we do censor the internet hard and even let Marxists in control, if people can research classical arts then people will use knowledge of classical arts if the current artistic fashion isn't a deliberate rejection of classical arts.

AHHHHHHHHH

Gilded age wasn't that great, it was called the "gilded" age because everything seemed great on the surface, but underneath it was shit for the common man.

I often think I don't wanna live that long let alone to fourty

what have we fucking done

lol

I agree that the internet has been a sort of Library of Alexandria to us so far, but the Marxists are already infested in pretty much every university in the country, not to mention World Debt Slavery going on in every country. This rise of degeneracy we saw in the sexual revolution of the 70s is rising again and surely destruction can only follow.

It's not what we have done, it's what we have not done!

We tolerated kikery and became cucked to the brink of mass slavery!

If we turn things around tho it will be far far better than anything like that we have ever had.