So we take this concept, lure as many stupid illegals as possible into trying it

So we take this concept, lure as many stupid illegals as possible into trying it.

Best case scenario: ICE breaks records that day.

Worst case: we watch the lulz as Starbucks flips their shit about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

imagebin.ca/v/3VZnsIYOFnk8
archive.is/dGdRB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumb_Starbucks
unsplash.com/search/photos/coffee?photo=N9I3T-AUp84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We'll need good Photoshopers for some top quality ads.

Fuck

This is hilarious

Use this one too

This makes my Whiteness hard, we need this to go down.

Please do this. This is probably illegal in some way, so I don't know how you'll do it without getting caught.

>please show proof of being undocumented

We need to get the entirety of Sup Forums in on this as it will be no small feat.

since when do beaners spend $5 on iced coffee loaded with sugar? you are going to need an ad with churros or some shit if you want actual illegals to show up

bump
I wanna see this take off

If we can get the Sup Forums community together on this, it will happen. I've seen us pull off some big shit like this before.

Stop this fake and ghey shit.

Use this too

Bumping

Starbucks coffee is shit

This is a good project.

Link for normies
imagebin.ca/v/3VZnsIYOFnk8

What are we waiting for?

This. Only works if it has the dark green back with contrasting fonts. You need to use official colors and adhere to their branding requirements page

Good idea but how will you actually be able to report them to ICE

Federal Trade Commission regarding false advertising endorsements.

archive.is/dGdRB

If Starbucks is sued and this is linked back to Sup Forums ... Might not be good

t.Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramírez

Bump for keks sake

>not being behind 40 proxies

reminds me of the time Sup Forums made applefags try to charge their iphones in the microwave or when they said an update to ios made their phones waterproof

>implying multiple crimes haven't already been committed with Sup Forums being involved. The thing a out anonymity is that nothing can be proved.

If you were going to do this, it makes more sense for the item to be completely free, not 40% off.

Like this.

It looks good but I think the colors in the cup need more flair to them, and maybe just a drawn version of the logo to make it look like it's not out of place.

Bumping to see how this turns out

It becomes too suspicious

Except this is literal satire, faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumb_Starbucks

We got to make it the most least suspiciously as possible.
Also checked

this entire endeavor has been blessed since first thread.
it's habbening.

It's definitely possible because this would be the next big thing to pull off. And it would prove it /Pol really believes in getting rid of illegals.

It's 40% off of 5$ do the math.

Actually what if we put in a fake organization or a real one with a partnership to make it look even more legit. Like the illegal immigrants foundation on the bottom right corner.

I mean a logo or something it would help make it look real sand legit.

i remember those days OMFG... :P

If someone in the thread alerted ICE that this was happening but they weren't taking part in it, ICE might show up at Starbucks. You might be liable if you post the images on Twitter though. Especially if this thread is in your browser history.

>banter is illegal in the US
Sometimes you couldn't even make this shit up.

Drawn

It was a good idea, and then OP went to the trouble of making actual professional-looking images for it and made it a great idea.

I encourage OP to make more.

Don't share anything that doesn't look 100% professional and real.

Maybe it would be wise to launch the campaign closer to the 11th so that there is less time to debunk it?

Great art OP, but that drink is making me hell of thirsty.

>Maybe it would be wise to launch the campaign closer to the 11th so that there is less time to debunk it?
this. user has a point

Don't use words, like 'illegals'.

Use liberal euphemisms, like undocumented.

Should I spread these yet?

Good question,

The timing has to be perfect, and images like this and other professional looking posters should flood all social media and be printed and put in places where hispanics mingle. It can't be so soon that people debunk it or so late no one catches on

Spanish version

What the shit happened here? Matrix glitch?

This image seems to imply something about race.
Full image: unsplash.com/search/photos/coffee?photo=N9I3T-AUp84

Another disclaimer I often see on promotional materials: "This coupon has no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash."

>mfw i sent this advert to the ICE call list and told them to hang out in starbucks

I went to one of the Starbucks in the Sea Tac airport and it had two new immigrants who had thick accents and one young black girl. The one with the thickest Hispanic accent of course had to mess up my order twice. I guess if older women have to take barista jobs from our teens because they have no other work experience is.. A good thing?

Fucking great idea user!

this is great.

my local starbucks is becoming a santcuary city within my sanctuary city. seriosuly fuck illinois i hate this state.

Thanks cunt

Bump

we need to do this.

You may say I'm a DREAMer, but I'm not the only Juan

Will Glady spread this. Fuck Starbucks and fuck illegals. Make fake Facebook and Twitter accounts and spread the fuck out of this and use the hash tag.

It should be "Todas personas indocumentados" not "Todo indocumentado"

Na, I checked with a Spanish dude, it checks out

No.

Lol, time to white knight like the fag that i am.
Nothing personel kid

At the very least it should be "todos indocumentados".

"Todo indocumentado" is wrong because it isn't plural.

I lost my shit at the image name

He says right off the bat your suggestion is wrong, it would be "toda persona indocumentada" not what u wrote. He also says to shut ur uneducated Spanglish tongue

> sucursales aderidos
it is "sucursales aderidAs", sucursal is a feminine noun

Love this idea.

Are you guys native Spanish speakers?

The original posters was perfectly acceptable.

This is devious.
I like it.

>"Todo indocumentado"

"Todo indocumentado" is correct, just google it.

>FIB: look, we give you this option and we'll forget about the child slavery
>Starbucks CEO: but how am i supposed to bait immigrants into going to starbu-

just type "sucursales adherid..." and google will autocomplete aderhidas, or check the dictionary:
NOMBRE FEMININO

You have to go back.

Yeet

many digits for this op!

Also, "solo" should be written "sólo" with an accent when it stands for adverb "only" (shortened form of "solamente") like in this case.
It is written "solo" when it stands for adjective "alone".

It's ok is like saying every person and you're saying every people
If you wanna go that way it should be todas las personas indocumentadas (indocumentados goes with personas thus indocumentadas) but user's is correct and even better for customers are usually treated as individuals
Trust me I'm 100%spanish
The rest of the message is ok although of course in spain we would use other words instead of sucursales we tend to use locales.
I saw you corrected the us from last bread so nothing to correct sir.

Can you weigh in here, Paco?

>"Todo indocumentado" is correct, just google it.

Google translate isn't foolproof, you fucking retard.

Extra bonus: any US citizen who sees this now has an extra reason to despise illegals

Yea I was told

U boys show why it's good to have EDUCATED hispanics around

ahahahaha great

fuck these kike companies that shilled for muh diversity

Thanks. You think a Starbucks ad would refer to illegal immigrants as "indocumentados" rather than "personas indocumentadas"? The former seems not "politically correct" to me.

im in my own country, fuck off john, go buy your mountain dew and make sure to cross the street when a nigro is heading your way

Frappuccino has two "c"s, not one.

Spelling must be correct if you want to convince people.

he was trying to get help from you damn panicked you prolapsed nut sack

Both ways are correct,stores usually would go for the individual thus I would say todo indocumentado, since it's the term the Mexicans themselves seem to use,in their news,and in spain even in news outlets we don't go for the full personas indocumentadas.
But i see your point.

/leftypol/ here lets do this

well shit i wasnt reading the convos
yes, its ''Todo indocumentado''
''Toda persona indocumentada'' is the long and formal version of saying it

for this to work, you need to give ICE some kind of probable cause to think they're illegals. they wont just go checking papers of everyone in starbucks, that's not how it works.

you need the illegals to give some kind of undeniable signal that they're illegal that will hold muster with ICE detainment policy.

Secondly, you can't have an entire dedicated day to this. ICE isn't going to stake out a starbucks. You need something like a 1-4 hour window of time, perhaps.

Also, do people really write "August the 11th" with the word "the"? Maybe they do, not seen it before, but I know Americans write dates differently to us (we would write "11th August")

Other than that it does look very good. Spelling is the essential thing though.

Thank you sir.

>please show proof of being undocumented.

there you go; "showing proof of undocumentation" should be part of the advertisement. you have to get ICE something to work with.

Dude, everything u said was wrong, kek

remove that "at participating locations" thing, that's what managers are gonna use against the offer

Perhaps we give them a time window when we know they aren't working illegals? So, say 11 AM to 3 PM? In addition, we need some sort of banner ad.

As to how we spread this, Tumblr would be a pretty good place to start. Add the images and make sure you tag the SJWs. They will fall for this shit so fast it won't even be visible. Then Tumblr takes the fall for , we laugh our asses off, SJWs accidentally get illegals deported from their favorite cuck corp... I don't see a problem with this.

>Pic related: Illegals at starbucks at noon

Ok dude

working illegals take employment opportunities from your most vulnerable citizens, by agreeing to work for less, since they're living outside of the system

ALL illegals must go, dude, otherwise America is done, and once you're done, there isn't even a false hope of survival for the rest of us

And he has no reason to be ashamed whatsoever,i didn't learn other languages without making many mistakes and even if he was mistaken the very fact he was confident enough to argue about it means he is willing to practice and improve on the knowledge he has.
Bein able to see you were wrong and admitting so while learning is a basic and is one of the few situations when humility and forgiveness should always be given by both sides. For even a kid can know more than yourself and be your master and you should value the effort.

If I lack shopping skills and any kind of social media presence is there anything I can do?

I really want to help this

I know, but I am looking to hit the easiest targets first. Also, I am not sure if the working mexican illegal would be a part of this.

I mean, I would just go after them first, since they are a drain on the welfare. Then we can get the other illegals and btfo them. Not sure on the working ones, but at least we can start here.

Anyway, I don't think we could manage to put this at any other timeframe realistically.

This is fucking mint.