/HTG/: SOMETHING BIG IS IN LA Pt.4

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Panga-Boat-Drug-Marijuana-Pot-Bundles-Beach-Malibu-254241501.html
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/06/29/10-illegal-immigrants-detained-in-malibu-human-trafficking/
malibutimes.com/news/article_08204f22-101c-11e3-84d6-0019bb2963f4.html
presstelegram.com/general-news/20140404/17-detained-near-palos-verdes-estates-in-possible-panga-boat-human-smuggling-operation
malibusurfsidenews.com/history-drug-alcohol-trafficking-steeped-along-malibu-coastline
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Hey-o These Pedo's have got to go

Bump

Bump

Bump, pedos get fucked

Let's find this Distribution Center

Theses maps are really cool.

Ikr? The shills really hate them too, which makes it even better.

They must really have ruffled jimmies about that LA one.

Some of the shills live in CA.

Watching that map being made was so interesting.

Is that why the threads and that Anon5 guy are getting attacked so much?

Mhmm, a lot of shills are pedo's themselves.

That explains it.

I think by this point, the punch clock villains are all gone. Only the real monsters are left to fight.

Well that just makes it all the more dramatic in the end, doesn't it?

These threads are great, thanks to all those who help to investigate this shit.

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoy them.

I'm going to need a rundown.

It's really strange how one of those andercromo-bullshit threads gets a bunch of attention, yet these threads sometimes don't.

Alright, here it is with the final piece. I added a few shuttle services too as they came up.

Is there anything else we can add or should I make a B&W version?

>Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

Aren't most people who are trafficked unaccounted for in one way or another? That being said you're going to have to start with the poorest areas.

Did you add adoption centers yet?

Shit, forgot those. Will add now.

I believe it is the shills themselves making those threads.

In the old ewo/pizzagate threads and some recent /htg/ threads, there's been a great deal of concerted disruption. But this late in the game and at this time of night, you're only going to see people with something to lose trying to derail these threads.

The shills must be terrified.

FRANK let's wrap this up, why are you afraid to answer this question? You already backed Alefantis. I've been asking you all night, do you maintain John Podesta's innocence?

I'm asking the real Frank, with the tripcode.

If anyone wants to read more about Seattle or Puget Sound area, I know it fairly well. Lived there for awhile (over a decade). There are already lots of other Seattlites on Sup Forums. I know because you fucking autists walk around with meme signs through downtown. Saw a guy with white face paint and an "I like toitles" sign the other day.

Thank you for explaining.

Now I'm wondering what a B&W map will look like after those are added into it.

needs more red dots

>meme signs
I can't begin to imagine the terrifying world you must inhabit.

Wait so how are we gonna find the human trafficking networks?

Equal parts strategic intuition and unyielding autism.

It's actually clean and crime free by Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, etc standards. The homeless are a drain and a nuisance, but you can avoid them. It gets a bad rap because the politics are soooo fucked, but honestly, it's a pretty damn cool city. But we do have to deal with idiot meme spouting edgelords, ultra leftists and the such.

Ironically, the trafficking around, say, Detroit, is most prevalent in the low-crime areas.

Kind of strange that someone with a skill set driven more towards psychology would indulge in this kind of effort, but I felt it to be something well worth making an effort for by making the recent /HTG/ threads.

And also, who wants a black sex slave? No one even bothers to rape black women other than rape happy niggers.

Bumping

Everyone has a market price, and human trafficking is used for more than just sex slaves. Some people are tortured, sacrificed, eaten, and all kinds of other fucked up shit.

I've seen a lot of cute black kids with pleading eyes in the fenced in yard of a particularly shady daycare. Heartbreaking.

Huh? What?

Of course sanctuary cities are where they'd go. Human trafficking goes through Mexico. Illegal immigrants can hop over to CA and be protected by the city and operate unquestioned by police. Nobody'd look twice at a Mexican driving an old beat-up van. Child slaves, sex slaves, chinese slaves, you name it.

I don't know what you could be confused about. Just a bit of out loud self reflection I suppose.

wtf is wrong with you

are you some kid of faggot pedophile cannibal shit eater?

Slide threads are real. I've notice an uptick in trangender and that bullshit.

While I don't doubt that's the main issue they're pushing now.
Never forget the human trafficking.
Illegal, legal, kids, adults, slavery and organ farming still exist.

Stay strong

Really cool threads.

I beg your pardon?

Are you saying that you have a psychology background?

Here are some ideas, just spitballing. Never been to one of these threads but stopping trafficking is a good cause.
>Look up missing persons reports, kidnapping reports, etc. and map them
>Try and obtain records of Asian/South American cargo ships and where they dock and load/unload

I thought that was obvious by now.

Well I'm not exactly putting you under a microscope or anything.

You remember how I knew that Anon6 guy's images were psyops when he started posting them? You have to consider as to what extent psychology is my background as well.

Okay. Neat.

If we are talking about places of trafficking. I would suspect that the high end drug trafficking and things of that nature are usually in abandoned warehouse's and cargo unload spots.

The low end trafficking like children and organs would be in suburban neighborhoods especially middle class areas.

I'm curious as to why you're so surprised, but either way I suppose you know a bit more about me now.

Well it really varies depending on region I would say.

Ofc they're afraid of this indepth investigation, these maps will ruin all their plans.

>Never been to one of these threads
Yeah right Frank.

Just concerned about being put under a microscope myself.

Lots of useful tools in this thread: www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?t=35601&p=495537

Well that's just something I can't help myself from doing for a lot of different things.

If you're talking about some form of psycho-analysis that is.

Alright, updated to include Adoption Agencies/Foster Care

Going to make a B&W version

Awesome work with these maps dude! You're a treasure to these threads.

Thanks user.

I am not sure what the next step is here. I was hoping Anon5 might be around to give feedback. The b&w version we can mark with red for points of interest.

Drawing lines that connects all the dots together I suppose? Don't know if still need more dots or not still.

kek you must not know what a panga is, it's a little rowboat with an outboard motor, and you think there are only 3 places for them to tie up on the whole LA coast, LOL

keep up the good work anons, John Podesta is shaking in his boots.

>Don't know if still need more dots
needs more red dots

>hoping Anon5 might be around to give feedback
Anon5 is hiding from the podesta question.

Thanks for your contributions.

Looking at this one, I see hotspots in Pasadena, downtown, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Thousand Oaks, San Fernando Valley, Glendale, Long Beach, Anaheim and actually perhaps something in Huntington because I noticed a number of features down there that weren't included in this map.

We might want to start thinking about how they're moving stuff from whichever one is the main Distribution Center to smaller areas. Also

Lol, get fucked

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Panga-Boat-Drug-Marijuana-Pot-Bundles-Beach-Malibu-254241501.html

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/06/29/10-illegal-immigrants-detained-in-malibu-human-trafficking/

presstelegram.com/general-news/20140404/17-detained-near-palos-verdes-estates-in-possible-panga-boat-human-smuggling-operation

malibusurfsidenews.com/history-drug-alcohol-trafficking-steeped-along-malibu-coastline

Los Coyotes Country Club sure is an odd thing to name a country club

Well what do you guess the main distribution center might be? Not where, but what it is to be precise.

G...g..g.guys

I am 3% ashkenazi jew from DNA blood tests.

Does it mean my ancestors sacrificed children and drank adrenochrome ? ... ? ..

I saw Anon5 responded to this question in another thread that's on here. Something about a shill attack on Sup Forums.

Awesome!

He danced around it like a jew lawyer.

I'm guessing that it's either downtown or in Beverly Hills I think, those are the two most condensed areas.

Something significant is going on in Santa Monica too though...

Anyone with a brain should already know that he's guilty.

Yes, but what is it to be precise? Are we sure that it's exactly just this big warehouse or something more creative perhaps?

Agreed.

Also remember that A5 said that it's been around for several decades. Several is usually within the range of 4-7 generally speaking.

Did Frank shut off your brain?

>A5 said that it's been around for several decades
Why doesn't he tell you where it is?

I'm not exactly sure. I want to look at the maps a little more and think about it.

Also you don't know that they haven't moved locations since it started in LA.

just hiding you now because you're just worthless to even respond to now.

Would they have had a reason to move locations though?

even if you dont read this I'll ask.

Why doesnt we gie ou any clue where it is? Or just tell you? If it's the biggest ditribution center it wont be a secret, or something that only he would know.

If it's the biggest distribution center on the West Coast, many will know where it is, and telling you wouldn't blow Frank's cover.

He's deceiving all of you.

>millions and millions
Now all you have to do is look into every one of them.

They must be paying you plenty of shekels to keep pushing that false doxed and to be bothered that people are researching.

Operation security maybe? A lot can happen in 30-40 years

Notice how this pedophile hounding the thread is getting upset that we're closing in on the Distribution Center

I'm trying to wake you faggots up. You're on a goose chase, and your leader says Podesta and Alefantis were wrongly accused.

Well we have to consider this I think. Is the main distribution center built something akin to Ft. Knox where they planned for it stay indefinitely more or less and to be disguised/guarded heavily or is it something more in between that would have adequate access to escape routes for all of the different kinds of "product" to be dispersed to and for the traffickers to make a clean get away.

>this pedophile hounding the thread is getting upset that we're closing in on the Distribution Center
no not the distributon center no goy!

dont find the center that frank wont tell you where it is

I'm honestly not sure. I have a hard time believing that the LAPD doesn't know about where this is so it's possible that they've disguised it and have it under guard, especially if it's the most important one in the region/country.

Look at how upset this kiddy diddler is getting.

His desperation is seething through his posts. Did you put the PMC's on the map yet? That might help us get a better idea.

maybe its underground in the super secret walmart tunnels
oh no please guys dont do it dont find the frankcenter everything will be ruined

Seriously why cant he tell you where it is? It's the biggest distribution center on the west coat, right? Think about how many people would work there. Would it really blow Frank's cover to tell you where it is?

PMCs are in light green.

There is a cluster of them in BH, and some downtown as well.

Don't forget to take your crazy pills.