Another SJW movie fails

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAH

So they made the protagonist Roland into a nigger and *surprise* the movie sucks.

When will (((Hollywood))) learn that this shit doesn't sell? Or a better question... When will they have to learn?

Btw, Sony is behind it as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This became...

...This.

18% and falling btw.

>reviewers virtue signal for the feminist movie (wonder woman)
>don't for the black man

This is fucking racism.

Wonder Woman was Jew. Of course they shilled for one of their own.

Imagine how terrible it must be. These cucks love their based black men.

It doesn't help that the entire scenario and visuals are deeply unappealing. I was impressed by how bad the trailers were.

>Yeah okay so Matthew we want you to play Rusty Hole from that detective show but just like, pace around and chew the scenery we will fix it in post

They also tried to condense 5 books into a 90 minute movie. So just a string of bad decisions all around.

they should remake schindlers list with an all black cast

watch yourself euro

>They also tried to condense 5 books into a 90 minute movie.
what the fuck?

If SJW things inherently fail, why do you feel the need to create campaigns to take them down? Isn't it a mark of insecurity? I'm not saying they aren't ridiculous, I'm saying you make yourself ridiculous as well.

why don't black people support these movies?
>cause they sell them out of their car trunks on USB sticks to other negros

Btw.

(((Rotten Tomatoes)))

How much money has Sony lost on all their shitty movies? I don't want them to go out of business, dammit. I love muh PS4 too much.

Imagine being the writer for something like this.
You write thousands of pages and flesh out a huge, detailed world just for some hollywood jew to slaughter your creation and distill it into an abortion of Diversity™

I'd probably just never sell movie rights if it were me...

Wonder Woman was an actually decent movie. A real "feminist" movie was suposed to be Ghostbusters and even with the inflated positive reviews and shilling it still sucked.

Has anyone seen it? How was McConahey or however the fuck you spell it as Randall Flagg? I don't care about the gunslinger's race desu

Meh

King fucked the series. A good start but garbage towards the end

Naturally, (((they))) only changed Roland to black. Susan was left white. Because (((they))) gotta push the Blacked! theme everywhere.

>Wonder Woman was an actually decent movie
Wasn't it sitting at 99% on rotten?

got to check your digits

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

It doesn't have anything to do with him being black. Stephen King just isn't a good writer.

Any "good" artist in any medium over the last 60 years isn't actually good. They're just mediocre enough to sell to all the retards thanks to television, radio, the internet, and movies. Before if you were a well known artist, it was because you had style, skill, and forethought. Now, it's just because they get shoved in your face so much until you accept them

>Susan was left white
But she was black in the book and a strong complete character, Roland was explicitly white.

I'm so confused.

Don't worry goy. The other divisions can support Sony Pictures and the gook bosses don't know what they are doing.

Imagine if Microsoft put up a movie division in gookland.

>campaigns
There was no campaign for this. There really was not even a campaign nfor Ghostbusters, it was a viral marketing scheme with the hopes of a mass of people attending the movie to "fight back" against supposed Nazis.

We insulted the movie, like we do everything, but there was no actual "campaign" and this has held true for multiple "controversies". Basically fluff blogs get paid (or just do it anyway) shitpieces about apparent evil Nazis or whatever. All of a sudden there is a "controversy" and people are "taking sides". it's rubbish. This movie in partivular proved this has all been fake because nobody even cared enough to make it seem like a "real" controversy.

You can say goodbye to Elba as James Bond though, that's over with for sure now.

ps4 is haram. kys

Hopefully there won't be another movie.

King was all about the PC changes though. Sadly.

The first book was amazing though despite King being a cuck. Only modern Hollywood could fuck up the Gunslinger.

give me your best cuck faces

This. However, that being said, this film (and its most likely scrapped sequels) were supposed to be the final turn of the wheel.

Personally, I spoiled the ending of book 7 years ago to as many people as I could so they wouldn't waste their time with that bullshit series ending.

I can only hope ((((they)))) adapt more of his trash.

No, it's because Wonder Woman was actually a really well made movie.

This movie was nothing but a quickly put together cash grab which they put in the city because they didn't want to risk an even moderately large budget on it.

Looked like shit through and through.

Stephen King is a wet-brain sellout. There's also a lot of evidence to suggest he was the frontman for a team of writers, a brand name of sorts, to push out what he did for decades.

I think you're mixing up Susan Delgado (Roland's first love, white) and Susannah/Detta (black lady with no legs)

Oh yeah I am.
Well still that's fucking gay.

Same thing with J.K. Rowling.

I'm talking about *your* campaigns. There's always a twitter campaign, trying to influence opinions, trying to sway the dislike over likes function on YouTube, etc. If you deny this you're being obviously dishonest. If the court of public opinion is against SJW things, and if movies like that are critically fucked, then there's no reason to campaign against them, try to persuade public opinion. There should be logical consistency if we value or desire basic rationalism at all. Rightwing SJWism, whether you think its good or not, is not different from the leftwing equivalent.

this first one wasn't diverse enough

the movie is based on a book about stupid shit like a cowboy fighting a vampire in another dimension. many people i have known like the book series. even a couple who dont really read books

none of them are good at spotting a train wreck. in movie form outside of the protection of a publisher who may buy their own books to keep a big name from looking bad it wouldnt do well regardless of who the hero was

but that said it probably didnt help to diversify up the cast

>watch trailer
>mfw they lifted the pocketwatch music from For A Few Dollars More

Fucking Harry potter references and writing himself into the book to name a few

What the fuck was that retard thinking? The more I think about it the more annoyed I get

FUCKING RACIST

she got cucked literally

>a lot of evidence

Gonna need a citation for that

>Oven
kek

I read the first 3 or 4 books of the series when I was a kid. When I first heard that they were doing a movie version I didn't think it would be possible to translate that story to film, and watching the trailer it looks like it has almost nothing to do with the books aside from the gunslinger vs Flagg. That series is probably 3000 pages long at this point, and none of the books that I read really stood on their own as a story outside of the larger context so they must have chopped it down to almost nothing, or they may have focused on a later book in the series that I haven't read yet. It probably would have been better as a series than a film, like GOT, where they have 7-12 hours of screen time per season to fill the story out instead of cramming it all into 2 hours.

Hopefully not by these fools. Disclaimer: I haven't seen it (and won't).

But in the hands of a good director and w/o the PC shit, it could be great.

Why are all my favorite fantasy/sci-fi books doomed to hacks like Peter Jackson and the fool who made this?

>go to the movies for the first time in 3 years the other week
>every trailer is far left propaganda trash

Guys, was it always like that? Or was I just a normie and didn't see it?

Critics consider it a plus when you change races to anything not white or swap genders, not a minus. The reviews you're using to support your argument are the liberal-arts losers who eat shit like this up for breakfast. Probably has more to do with the fact that they tried to cram the whole series into one movie rather than the casting.
>quid pro quo

and it's literally the least nigger person
imagine if it was a nigger nigger

I do not use Twitter, I do not engage in "campaigns". If I had to guess, less than 5% f the users here engage in "campaigns" unless they are really juicy, you cn gauge interest from the number of threads and the general consensus. Mainly TRS, Stormfront and meninist types use these "campaigns" to try and boost their figureheads into money positions in conservative media.

We are not a unified board, it might take you while to spot TRS coordination and the like, but it's pretty obvious once you've been here a while.

You are also vastly overthinking this issue. These are disruptive in nature, acts of defiance. Mostly teenagers and kids. Stop trying to control everything, you cannot, and stop trying to glean an identity from this website or its core. Take the information you get and the pressure cooker debate and use it to better your own life.

Disrupting corporate controlled speech platforms is literally one of the best things to happen to Conservatives in decades.

Anyway I don't think you understand these issues well enough to make these judgements. Might I recommend Calhoun's Mouse Utopia and Oswald Spengler's death of the West?

Hollywood fuckinhg sucks ass
American modern movies suck in general
They do shitty Cape Flicks, reboots and sjw movies but all of them is a pile of garbage

America used to be cool in 80s-early90s when made Alien, Terminator Back to the future, Ghostbusters and etc but now they tirned their industry into shit

Too bad they cast Idris for this flop because I like him in other roles

I read somewhere that it was actually a continuation of the story, since the gunslinger is trapped in an endless cycle of climbing the dark tower.

it failed because stephen king is shit

I didn't find the "feminism" in Wonder Woman particularly bad. Primarily because it didn't come at the expense of Men. Hell. The female protagonist love lead was a pretty interesting character, not a stuttering oaf like other feminist movies depict men.

Wonder Woman was about making money the right way. not some political agenda like Spiderman.

Kys. He is still a big coon. Fuck this movie

No, everything started getting noticeably worse after 2010.

>hasn't even read books
>expects to be taken seriously

vaginabusters only scored that well because of all of the controversy around it. If the dark tower had a year of media coverage on its Diversity™ leading up to its release it would be about the same.

Goddamn you are stirring in me all those feelings of hatred that I burred away in the deep recesses of my mind

> doombots
> literally erasing away the red king who has been built up for 7 books as the over-arching villain
> Let's kill the man in black at the start of book 7 for shits and giggles
> "What's that I died, and now I woke up in a parallel universe version of myself? Fuck me!" - literally every character, thus negating all sacrifices made and character deaths
> "Now now fans, don't read the ending follow this excuse chapter, because you are going to hate it. And by the way, that's a result of your inflated expectations and lack of intelligence - not my conventional writing and lack of creativity" - Stephen King, an aside chapter before the ending used just for his excuses.

Everything went downhill from Book 5 onward. Stephen King is a hack. And you are right; the most egregious sin was writing himself as a central character of the later novels.

>reading overrated books written by something that looks like it would scissor with Elizabeth Warren

That's what happens when your country is run by communists and Jews.

Go listen to some world war 2 music about communism or protests about race mixing being commie propaganda and realize we didn't take the problem seriously. Our ancestors warned us about it.

>White actor playing minority character
>"It's based on skill! Artist's interpretation! We don't need to be completely accurate to source material!"

>Black actor cast as white character
>"Wah wah wah SJW cucks virtue signalling"

Stephen King was a producer, and he was happy with how the film turned out. If it's not a commercial success, there's a lot of possibilities for that, which I will personally judge for myself when the movie comes out.

I will not, however, take movie critique seriously from Sup Forums who is so ass-blasted about a black actor you'd think they took Mandingo's cock dry, and who don't know the premise of the movie, and think that it's all the books condensed together (it's not, Arcel said it's a sequel to the book series and will take elements from the novels, but it's not a rehashing of them).

I'm imagining the movie will appeal to people who have read the Dark Tower series, and will understand a lot of references that will probably be in the movie.

THE ETERNAL KIKE BTFO

Break-neck pacing, CGI, and shit-tier acting by pretty faces doesn't help either.

The Stand was breddy gud desu

>nigger main character = alt-right outrage
>no nigger main characters = lefty outrage

I genuinely hope Hollywood goes out of fucking business.

>writing himself as a central character of the later novels.
Literally Chris-Chan tier.
Was book Stephen the mayor of a town, perhaps?

Yeah, don't feel bad though. The Studio lost over 80 million $ from that shit show. Kikes gave it good reviews, no one watched it. Box office failure, didn't even break even

Fuck off you capeshit loving, double digit IQ manchild.

>he was happy
He doesn't give a fuck you idiot, he's never going to badmouth his corporate buddies who supports his drug habits and plaster his name everywhere. He destroyed his brain like 40 years ago with hard drugs and black out alcoholism.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I had forgotten much of it too

Fuck that guy. Never getting a single one of my shekels

Is he really?

> I will not, however, take movie critique seriously from Sup Forums
> 18% on RT and dropping
> 39 on metacritic and dropping

I'm guessing you don't take critique from serious critics either?

Nope, it was him, irl, meeting his characters that had traveled to the real world jist after he got ran over by that van.

Thats what you get when you try to condense that many books into one 90 Minute movie.
I'm sure there is some lore friendly reason that the Gunslinger is now black though. Probablly something about his body being warped after going around the tower so much.
You guys really need to stop calling every movie with a black lead SJW.

Worse than that

Much worse

The Stand was good (full length novel, not the edited one). IT was good, and I'm really stoked for the movie, which seems to be true to novel.

Read a couple Dark Tower books, they were okay, not really my style. Will see this movie though.

Kujo, Pet Semetary, The Shining, Misery, to name a few. And quite a lot of his more popular books had very successful movie adaptations to them (such as what I've listed).

Some books were kind of meh/I personally wasn't a fan of. I liked 11/22/63, up until the end, which felt rushed. Doctor Sleep was kind of an unnecessary sequel. His book list is pretty long, so there's plenty to choose from. But he is objectively successful, the fucktards calling him a hack are rednecks who don't read.

I'm not sure what you think you're getting out of being dishonest, or who you're fooling. Its a basic observation of a thread being posted to a media campaign that even the fattest SJW dyke on facebook is aware of as the evil nazis.

>Read a couple Dark Tower books, they were okay, not really my style. Will see this movie though.
Is it because of the black black man? You know that it's shit even according to the cuck reviews?

>lore friendly reason that the Gunslinger is now black
The Gunslinger only exists as an homage to Western movie Clint Eastwood. He has no other purpose, it defines everything about him.

If you want a black lead, make a different fucking movie. It's not the same thing, but imagine if Scott Eastwood played the gunslinger? Maybe make the fucking villain black, or is that racist?

King has spent decades making sure his publicists hide his darkest secret.

>He was castrated in the accident and nearly bled out.

Yep, when the van sideswiped him it ripped his cock off.

If you don't know why he's black, doesn't that raise suspicion already?

This. It ruins the whole feel of it. I always though of Clint Eastwood when I read it (stopped after the first book though).

It's worse

>I always though
*thought

Sucks that Idris Elba keeps being used as their token pet nigger whenever they need a "diversity lead" because he seems like a decent guy

Not a fan of the guy but Benedict Cumberbatch would have been a good fit for this dude

Far more than $80 Million. They produced tons of merchandise that went unsold. They were already deep into pre-production on a different movie and a cartoon series that will now go nowhere. They also spent tons of money setting up a new production company to handle everything within their planned Ghostbusters Cinematic Universe. After all is said and done this stinker probably lost them around $500 million everything considered.

The only thing that could have saved it from being boring is if they'd thrown Lud in. Lud was fucking cool.

And that is the truth.

> Literally Chris-Chan tier
One of the most accurate descriptions I've ever read.
> Was book Stephen the mayor of a town, perhaps?
kek

Me, too. I was pretty bitter the summer I finished the finale, and just hid the memory away (i.e. what's the part in continuously harping on shit fiction?). But yikes, I am reeeeeing hard remembering the narrative choices he made post-wizard. Honestly, it's mistakes that creative writing classes would laugh someone out of a room for: it comes off as immature fan-fiction.

Pretty much every film this year, except maybe Logan and Dunkirk, has been completely shit.

>Critics have never been wrong
>Letting other people tell you what you can and can't enjoy

How cucked are you, seriously?

A Swede and a Bootlicker, that explains it

How am I being dishonest? I am a core user of this website and this board. I have not held a facebook in 7 years and do not use Twitter. Twitter and facebook campaigns are corporate curated advertising, this is their only purpose, disruptions of this are fine by me. I don't have to join in and I do not have to "answer" for the actions of others. You do not seem to understand free will or discourse. If only posts could be upvoted and downvoted, then your opinions could be validated! How dare I dismiss your worthless observations based on social media posts?

Elba is super pretentious nigger. He doesn't even seem stoic in the way another black like Denzel would

n sexism kek saged

Are you telling me that he's a based black man?

Meh, too British. Someone like Clint Eastwood should play him.