He’s making $500,000 for the fifth Sharknado movie. Gadot made a base salary of $300,000 for Wonder Woman

>He’s making $500,000 for the fifth Sharknado movie. Gadot made a base salary of $300,000 for Wonder Woman.

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwlXRVWCCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She should have negotiated for better pay then.

i would have done it for 150k. i can identify as a woman.

there are 5 sharknado movies?

>mansplaining in broad daylight

You're the problem.

300,000 x 2 = 500,000

okayb. time for ladies to unite!

wait
does sharknado actually make money?
i thought it was one of those d list garbage movies you see on the netflix

> sharknado
> 5

America was a mistake

Obviously, Gal Gadot didn't read "Art of the Deal"

yeah i thought she was israeli what gives

That's all that sy-fi channel puts out, but this one was for some reason different?

Obviously that sexist monster Ian "RAPIST" Ziering should donate his paycheck to Gaddot.

I didn't even know there were 2.

Gal Gadot is a shitty and, despite having numerous chances, unproven actress that delivers wooden performances with a very thick accent because she refuses to learn how to hide it. She's also not remarkably beautiful to make up for it. Wonder Woman could've been played by a multitude of other actresses and turned out better.

Wonder Woman is a known brand and a guaranteed blockbuster so they have all the leverage over a unknown Israeli actress. Sharknado depends upon recognized C-list stars so those stars have more leverage.

She got much more than that. Notice how they say "base pay"

She got paid in cash.
>No white tax
>Play the victim card

>Gal Gadot
What kind of fucking name is that, sounds like something straight out of star wars.

The franchise has a huge cult following theyre actually pretty hilarious and part of the mockbuster genre. Worth checking them out for sure

>almost

>But I watch it ironically!!
See what you have done?

Gadot would have done the work for free. Huge boost to her career. By the third sequel she could be making RDJ money.

How do the sharknado series of movies even pull enough dosh to pay the actors that much

the first one was a good and funny normie meme.

then they made 4 other ones because "muh shekels goy"

>DC
>Third sequels
When SS2 flops and JL bombs they'll give up.

>Star Wars
>Gal Gadot is a Star of David

>what is supply and demand?
Women actors can't act. They are a dime a dozen.

women are bad negotiators

thats why they suck at business.

Fake news she got paid millions look it up cucks

When SciFi became Sy-Fy it became like a veneric disease.

Are they trying to talk shit about the Sharknado franchise?

She was a miss Israeli girl, who clapped Israel, as they killed young palestine kids.

Fuck that mossad bitch.

Her bosses are jews, she herself a jew, it's not my problem how jews deal with themselves, as making Germany look like the devil on ww1.

>SciFi
>shitty low budget poorly acted shows
>Syfy
>12 monkeys, Van Helsing, Dark Matter, Expanse, etc

Totally pozzed. Yisraeli roastie BTFO!!!

What the fuck is Sharknado?

Maybe she will get 500,000 for Wonder Woman 5?

what it sounds like

The Citizen Kane of our time.

Caifornia says you don't need math

Its a tornado with sharks, what else would it be?

>be the MC of a movie with 150 million dollar budget
>get payed 250,000
honestly she got screwed BUT she was probably happy with what she got. I know I would be, being a poorfag

Is van Helsing worth watching? I saw it stared a woman so assumed it was SJW shit

>a guy who is in the 5th iteration of a movie franchise that has a proven market makes more than a chick who is in a movie with no concrete market results because its the first one of its kind

Did you just assume xis/xer gender? Reported

Captain America got paid the exact same amount and he has a penis

"Sharknado" was better than "Wonder woman". Wonder woman was a garbage movie that failed to be entertaining. Sharknado was a shitty joke of a movie that succeeded in being a shitty joke of a movie.

This literally isn't even a woman thing, go look up the salaries of the big Marvel actors in their first cape films, they were all making $200-300k.

a tornado of sharks

So we have to apologize because in the most leftist dominated industry in the US, there might be an actual gender pay gap?

>t.hnnnnnnnnnnnnggg

And i hope he gets a pay raise. Sharknado is so bad its funny and they know it :) And they love it that's why i think there's so many movies and why it has such a huge cult following cause they know its funny and bad.

AND BY GOD I HOPE HE GETS A PAY RAISE AND WONDER WOMAN. WONDER WOMAN SHOULD GET A DOCK IN HER PAY.

Sharknado... 5?!?!
This is why is disconnected from the culture, desu.

>needing an explanation for the most basic film premise of all time

>dumb jew cunt gets paid $300,000 for almost no work
>libshits on welfare are triggered on her behalf
wew lad glad they have their priorities in order

This is me, not ironically I guess but I fucking love this trash and I like it even more knowing that some how my love for b grade movies hurts the leftist

There isn't a set price for acting, every instance is negotiated on a case by case basis and thus this whole article is irrelevant. Pretty sure Jennifer Lawrence is making bank in Hunger Games sequels.

no shit she's a no name and he's been in hollywood for 20 years and has more pull...it's like the claire underwood actress from house of cards protesting for equal pay as kevin spacey and i think they had to finally pay her, i got into an argument about that with some chick a few weeks ago

>gross total earnings
>base salary
Yeah those are totally the same fucking thing. Jesus Christ, please kill yourself.

Oh no! She's not being as obscenely overpaid as he is!!!

Based Ian, I was just thinking about him while listening to this, since he voiced the main lead, glad he's doing well. youtube.com/watch?v=mYwlXRVWCCI

So what? She didn't negotiate for a better base salary. Anyway, she probably made 10 times that on advertisement.

>base salary
lel

This. A 5 peat is insane for a franchise and is basically a gold mine regardless of the quality.

>what is merchandising rights
sage

Yeah THAT'S BECAUSE THE ACTOR'S CONTRACT HAS A CLAUSE THAT WITH MORE SEQUELS, THE PAYCHECK GOES UP

how is this so hard to understand

I didnt even know there was 1

Test

>500,000 is almost 600,000

What is money up front versus % of gross and merch rights?

There's a reason the actors who got % of gross on successful movies back when didn't have to work again.

If Sy Fys interested in rebooting Outer Limits, I'm pretty sure Alyssa Milano will do anal now.

Plus at this point, they probably make the entire Sharknado cg on a macbook and shoot with a few gopros. I bet it's mad profitable.

>Advocates for the redistribution of wealth in the name of equality
>Gets mad when you call them communist

Shit, I guess she should get better agents/managers.
Why are women so fucking shit at advocating for themselves when it comes to money, but are fucking she-beasts at making you take out the fucking trash?

Gal Gadot/Wonder Woman is a Jewish tranny.

Jeuss Christ you inbreeds this is a normal price for the first time appearance in a MArvel movie.

Look up how much Thor got or Rober Downej Junior

How much was he paid for the first film? That's the question.

Once you've stared in enough films in a series you can basically name your price 'cos they need your character in the next one.

that's if she was smart enough to ask for gross and not a % of the profit
Good old hollywood maths

>jews covet money
Whats new ?

>jew gets jewed by jews
jews are like cockroaches, when are no Christians go attack, they will devour each other.

It took h 5 movies to get to that number, that whore hasn't done any and she expected to get paid massives amounts?
In what fucking industry?

>they'll give up
Is there titties?