/ptg/ President Trump General - Shut their dirty, lying, globalists mouths Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/Sen Cotton/Sen Perdue announce RAISE Act 8/2/17
youtu.be/zTvW2neNMaY
>Ivanka/KAC host Military Spouses @WH 8/2/17
youtu.be/Wq5zjXTwc_8
>AG Sessions speech on opioids Columbus OH 8/2/17
youtu.be/Gb3DQ1bSuts
>Act Asst SoS Palmieri on US/Colombia Relations 8/2/17
youtu.be/WLOz4XvTM1M
>Asst SoS Brownfield on US/Colombia Relations 8/2/17
youtu.be/LuWaZNImJsg
>UN Amb Haley on Iran 8/2/17
youtu.be/fa-JgSPXbbY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Miller the Killer) 8/2/17
youtu.be/8KvuVPzViNE
>Pres Trump/Ivanka/SBA McMahon @ Small Biz Event 8/1/17
youtu.be/5JN3Ng1ghNg?t=40m53s
>State Dept press brief (SoS T-Rex and Heather) 8/1/17
youtu.be/eSxIm7Q3At8
>AG Sessions w/NOBLE 76 LEO in Atlanta GA 8/1/17
youtu.be/bllwf1UODs4
>WH Vid - VP in Georgia 8/1/17
youtu.be/eMD8h9ZB_eo
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYRmEHQpTP0
thehill.com/latino/344951-mexico-denies-president-called-trump-to-compliment-immigration-policy
archive.is/az0iC
youtu.be/_K49muNsYmc
youtu.be/8KvuVPzViNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That moment you realize that Trumpleaf, is considering going to war with Obamaleaf.

MOOCH!!!

*beep beep
~awoo

MAGA

>yfw Sessions brings King Nigger out in handcuffs on Friday

How's your night going, /ptg/?

I'm personally packing orders all night while listening to some neat jams.

is pic related a LARP?

MAGA

Obamaleaf is a spic from Colombia.

On a scale of 1 to Sudoku, how ass blasted will Morning Cuck be?

MBGA

Wow a rally, CNN rape, and a mooch conference in one week?! Lots of winning folks!

There's more than one Trini poster, I've spoken to them, I think they like shitposting. Though I have been around too long that some people I know starts identifying me by the way I type.

YESSS!!!!!!!!

TRUMP MOVES FAST!!!

All I know is I bet he will call Miller a name. Bozo, jerk, whatever. Meanwhile Mika will look sad.

I dont watch that predictable shit

Waste of time, my dude. Let this country die. It will never be great like it once was.

>calls media for salacious presser no holds barred
>shits on MSM for 25 minutes then praises Trump for 5 before leaving without answering questions

Both suck.

I know we gotta be persistent, you can't just rush things and expect it to turn out good but this whole concept is very intriguing and exciting.

Has KG been Mooched?

>Statue of Liberty
>le melting pot
>(((Israel Zangwill)))

Good move if he does it.

Who's gonna run cia

I get that they they cling onto pop culture but it's always harry potter or rather harry potter was the only pop culture reference that stuck out the most. It's as if an astro turfing grassroots group is purposefully shilling this content.

Trump is a kike puppet and you're all ball licking faggots

It`s Obama`s birthday.
It would be pretty epic.

hey I made that pic

t-thanks OP

donald trump has always loved chyna

chyna is great i do great deals with chyna .

Good, McMaster needs to fuck off. Needs a good CIA pick though.

Alex Jones.

Pompeo was who showed Trump the video of rebels beheading children to get him back the canceling the CIA program to arm the rebels.

No one here does. I just want to see Joe break, maybe shatter so completely he admits to murdering Lori live on air. A man can dream at least

Good. Waiting around for this guy to come on. Trying to figure out if it's a larp, or if the dude is really from North Korea. There's two of them by my count.

HAHAH BYE BYE MCMASTER

youtube.com/watch?v=HYRmEHQpTP0

R E L A X I C E

Holy shit anons I just saw Steven Miller's WH press briefing and I am STUNNED. Miller is PERFECT for redpilling normies. I'm just so happy that we have such a well-spoken, intelligent, and charismatic person on our side. I am happy again anons MAGA

WE

I say definitely

>born into affluent liberal LA Jewish culture
>dedicates his life to helping the common man

What went right?

maybe joe will sing one of his faggy little songs and everyone will laugh at him

WUZ

I love Miller even more now

I cropped it because of aspect ratio autism.

L.O.L.

Not with that attitude it won't, lad.

Watch him btfo the CNN guy brought a tear to my eye.

He should do more pressers, he's very intelligent. Trump needs to let more people like him speak on his behalf for these types of things. Let Trump do rallies and shit, fuck interviews and the press though, stay away.

Apparently he read a book written by a very pro NRA guy when he was a kid and it changed his life.

Oh man this gon b gud

You're not a man unless you've killed something and watched a woman or your children enjoy your kill
JP's monster or rabbit analogy

Prove me wrong you can't

NOT

Wow Trump got caught telling another huge lie....

Mexico is denying that its president recently called President Trump to compliment the White House's immigration policy, saying Enrique Peña Nieto has not contacted Trump in weeks.

Trump earlier this week implied that Mexico's president had praised the White House in a call for policies that lowered levels of illegal immigration on Mexico's southern border.

“Even the president of Mexico called me," Trump said at a Cabinet meeting. "They said their southern border, very few people are coming because they know they’re not going to get through our border, which is the ultimate compliment.”

Mexico's government fired back at the White House on Wednesday, saying that the leaders' last contact was at the Group of 20 (G-20) summit last month.
Peña Nieto “has not had any recent telephone communication with President Donald Trump,"

thehill.com/latino/344951-mexico-denies-president-called-trump-to-compliment-immigration-policy

Will this be the time he is finally btfo?

Has Mexico paid for the wall yet?

look what I found Sup Forums

Remember when Miller would read from the Clinton Cash book at rallies?

Always archive shills
archive.is/az0iC

good

dana rohrabacher

is it wrong that i sometimes love miller more than trump?

WOW HE IS NAMING THEM

as you can see. I have already taken a step in a leadership role. I have dictated a mandate to /ptg/ and people were receptive to it.

this is a lesson for me. but my goal isn't to become a leader myself here. I don't even know what the goals are. its too preliminary.

I think I just want to help other anons here find their own voices and get the skills and confidence to build support and run campaigns in their own communities.

like I said before. a forge of leadership talent.

kek

Anybody else get this email too?
He PROMISES the wall in it.

THE LIQUOR

Even if that guy was larping it's obvious something will happen. North Korea has violated Japan's sovereignty with their most recent launches and soon enough they'll fuck up and a test launch will hit Japan's mainland. When that happens it'll be game over for Fatboy.

it's cool bro just glad I did my part

LOL, someone ask Portubro for his thoughts when he comes on...

MAGA

Some people are just great

like me

>literally calling us goyim
Literally shaking rn

wtf eric

>smart
>well-prepared
>doesn't back down to they lying media
>loyal

Trump loves these qualities in his subordinates, hopefully he increases his presence.

>wall
>Nicholas, I...

Well he wasn't really saying it as a threat. He just kind of said it in a matter of fact way. I'll go ahead, and just dump all of the caps I have of him.

I was gonna join the College Republicans club once the semester starts, if that's anything. I'm not sure exactly what they do but it'd be nice to do anything interesting with the handful of conservatives in CALIFORNIA.

kek, basic gesalt?

Does she not know that twitter dot com is a public forum and countersemitism is at its highest levels since 1945?

you drinking tonight user?

There are tons of Jewish Nazis in America today who call for the ethnic replacement and suppression of whites.

I missed WHAT now? Link plz

He will be president in 2024 cap this

Little Miller will finally be put into a submission by Psycho Joe

I killed my chances of success and made my mom watch.

Does that count?

Watch the press conference, faggot. He said it was in person at the G20.

youtu.be/_K49muNsYmc

Not at all. Trump is a charismatic celebrity who doesn't have much interest in policy. Miller (and the rest of the nationalists) are true believers who guide the Main Man in the right direction, the prototypical Power Behind The Throne.

Literally The Hero We Deserve.

Said it was a distraction and that the media now won't focus on how good of a policy it is. Like they would've anyway tho?

I call them communist, friendo. Seeing as they're ethnically and nine times out of ten ideologically related to the scum that wrecked Eastern Europe a century ago.

>all of these anons who have missed out on the Miller Rally today.

youtu.be/8KvuVPzViNE

...well?

oh shit he's loose

Vice, Pres will be Trey Gowdy.
Or at least become a judge and go to the SC.
I like Gowdy, he`s a good guy.

you sell THAT many patches?