Medical Marijuana

I just ordered a half of Platinum Herojuana, it should be at my doorstep by tomorrow afternoon. What is your stance on marijuana? I live in California outside Sacramento if you were wondering.

bump

For some people, it's used as an effective alternative to the (((big pharma))) choices for whatever particular ailment they suffer from. For others, they use it because they're weak degenerates.

t. Weak degenerate

degenerate

Half a what?

oz

>a half

Pleb. Get a zip minimum.

finally, something my flag can join in on.

Weed is a gray business here, there's coffeeshops, but supplying (large amounts of) weed to them is illegal. It makes for the "legal" side to be heavily intertwined with crime.
Counterproductive laws that help criminality more than they combat it.

On a personal level, I have no problem with most drugs, as long as people use them responsibly.
The danger of weed is all the "propaganda" stating that there's absolutely no risk and it's absolutely non-addictive.
This is just plain wrong, I've seen it first hand, and I'm a tad bit addicted myself.
I remember the days when I smoked once or twice a month at a party or hangout, those days were amazing. But the last year or two it's become more of a habit, makes it lose it's charm IMO.

Get stoned and enjoy it, it's good for your mental state in small amounts.
But beware of the REAL dangers mate, it's not the wonder plant the weed lobbyists make it out to be.

>it's not the wonder plant the weed lobbyists make it out to be.

What else cures appetite problems, sleep, tension, stress, nausea, inflammation and seizures and cluster headaches and parkinsons and MS?

This is a great post.

A noose, faggot.

aye, it has a hell of a lot of medical potential, certainly compared to most big pharma chemicals. I smoke it 2 or 3 times a week to relax in evenings
what I'm talking about is the dangers of recreational use.
for example, a side effect of it's "numbing" of pain and stress is that it might create the thought that life in this world is meaningless because of all the "artificial" stress and suffering people create.
So why not live in your isolated bubble outside of this painful world and just smoke weed instead.
I've seen this happen to lots of my friends and even to myself, though I'm starting to get out of it.

Indica?? If you're right wing you have to be sativa only

desu i'm mad jelly senpai
t. New Yorker

$70 half

mad jelly

Love it, wish it was legal in my state

Fuck, right? I pay around $240 for a half of fluctuating quality.

shit I will sell you $100 OZ all day. good norcal sungrown

i'm about it

Hook me up homeboboi

overrated, I do it maybe once or twice a month and just started recently. will never understand why people hype this stuff up so much

>tfw the danknet gets sthut down and you have to talk to normies for weed

Marijuana is one of the most insidious drugs as it hides under a veil of perceived safety. Sure it's not that physically damaging, but it's a huge waste of money, time, and turns you into a fag

>cures
>MS and Parkinsons

Ya ok fgt

People say it's non-addictive?
As far as I know there's no physical component to this particular addiction and it's more of a psychological thing, no?
But it's funny how fucking addicted people can be to that shit. I know a dude who's been smoking every single day for 15 years now. He's currently living with his gf on gibsmedats (for about 3-4 years now) and they have a kid on the way. Dude's basically only buying the cheapest shit to eat just so that he can waste his handouts on weed. Poor fucking kid.

>indica

Nigger tier, senpai, I only smoke that shit when I get hit by insomnia, otherwise it's fucking pointless.

It gets me pretty stoned. I like to study and read on a nice Indica.

set tight. we are all growing outside now. you will see your prices hit the floor around early winter.

I want it to stay illegal because i make above minimum wage selling a few ounces a fortnight on top of my regular job.

If it becomes legal i'll probably have to go into legitimate business, up my scale, lease a warehouse, fill out receipts and file taxes and shit which all means deciding between my current career with great prospects or winging it on a (admittedly lucrative) business venture. Not looking forward to that day to be honest. But i live in the ass end state that still isn't changing laws the rest of the country adopted 10-20 years ago so i'll be fine for atleast 5-10 years.

Nice try, narc

fuck you fag - enjoy your testosterone lowering, brain cell killing rotgut

How did you do this?

There is a delivery service that caters the Bay Area. Stoney app is what they are called.

Fuck, forgot the CA regulations aren't lifted for some time. Don't want to get a doc rec.

This is 1/2 of what, a gram? I pay 20$ for 3 Grams

80$ is a ripoff

Damn I'm jelous I live in Arizona and we still can not pass a legalization law here. Only have medical marijuana.

Completely agree it's habitually addictive much like sugar in soda but that is why you use it in balanced doses. If you do that you are alright and actually can gain control of your life.

>half oz
>$68 and change

Your great weed pricing/variety is the only good thing about your state, CA.

1/2 oz

when you're not inland in the summer the weather is really spectacular

He just uses it to escape his life problems. In the US we have an age limit here to 21 and older which makes more sense anyways. Weed should never be for anyone underneath 21 unless it's CBT version which has no Cannabinoids in it. Kids brains are still growing at 10-21 years old and it's important to make sure to not mess their minds up during that time.

Thinking while high drains the brain of mental energy and cuts the high short. Don't do it often.

I meant CBD* and not Cannabinoids but THC* my bad.

well the brain of men usually reaches maturity around 25, but I agree that some people lake discipline and overdo

Should be legal so i dont have to order off of darknet and can get it anytime i want. Still darknet isnt too bad, next day delivery most times

also the sunsets are some of the finest I have ever seen, great schools

You are right about that. I just think when you become 20 and 21 you can make better decisions than when you are 13-18. I have seen people personally drop out of school or where the grades have dropped dramatically, a few actually make it and are successful.

I'll have to experiment on myself with that sometime

For most of the people in my town who use marijuana it's the latter. OP is probably degenerated based on my own experience

>cures
No retard, it alleviates, at the cost of multiple brain functions, increased heart rate, anxiety/paranoia, and of course your lung condition. I am certain the negative effects of smoking multiple times a day outweigh the few moments of anxiety you experience.
>muh eat the weed then, lol
Yeah cause everybody does that.
Fucking stoner faggots. And I say this as a stoner. You people piss me off the way you pretend you're smoking a fucking miracle.

>$80 for California dirt weed
You got ripped off.

Virtually everyone, even those for medical use, are simply degenerates.
I walked into the clinic, signed up, gave them a random doctor name and claimed he diagnosed me with with anxiety and prescribed marijuana. Now I can buy it in store. Under "negative effects" I wrote "complacency".

And you people piss me off the way you think your way is right, fuck everybody else and what they think, and if somebody you dont even know is doing something that is none of your fucking business will still come up and start shit. You are just as bad as a democrat with muh racism muh bigotry

Shut the fuck up faggot go puff another joint and pretend you're smoking unicorn hair

You wouldn't be so bad if you at least were accurate enough to list the negative effects and admit that the individual is responsible for weighing the pros and cons, and using responsibly, but no, you go the hyper faggot route and pretend it's literally green fucking gold that cures cancer. Jesus christ

And you wonder why you dipshits don't get what you want.

1/2 ounce for only $68.64 what the fuck?
In Jersey you'd be lucky if you got a Q from a dealer for that much

>none of your fucking business
Oh shut the fuck up, no-one is going to congratulate you on your retarded habit and shit choices in behavior.

man i wish this would be legal here, heaven on earth

He's got a retail promo discount on there, also it's California where weed is no doubt mass produced. I won't make any claims about their quality, but comparably, 80$ USD is equal to 100$ CAD, which is also the average going price for it up here. Up to $120 from criminals, but at the dispensary in Kamloops when I was on vacation I bought a half oz of Indica for about $90, and at another dispensary I got 4x 1/8ths of different strains for $100

>increased heartrate
pussy
>anxiety/paranoia
if you're a pussy
>lung condition
again, pussy
i used to be a 100 lbs skeleton because i was malnutritioned growing up and i had horrible eating habits in my teens
wanna know what fixed that? weed
140 lbs now after a year and a half
smoking weed after a workout is the best
or getting your balls licked by ur gf

Shut up faggot no one cares. Stop acting like a retard.

just like no one is going to congratulate you for thinking you are superior because you don't smoke
haha faggot

stupid pussy
also leaf
no wonder you're such a bitch, your leader is too

I smoked from 17 tell 25. It's so fucking degenerate. The kind of people I hung around were such giant underachievers I'm completely disgusted with myself for allowing my quality of life to droop so low. The most pathetic thing on this earth is stoners who claim some sort of superiority because they can smoke more than you, it's so completely utterly literally degenerate. If at some point in time I decide to take one hit of weed at a party, and some scuzz ball stoner says ANYTHING about me leaving the rotation, I will knock his teeth down his fucking facehole. FUCK, STONERS.

"Lel chill dude bruh, bernie sanders bruah, just like light up a scooby doobie and chillax broseph, calibunga dude"

KILL YOURSELF

I had all the same problems, I was 120 or so and I fixed it by myself without weed. You're just a stupid nigger making excuses for weed being a miracle because you lack the individual willpower to achieve any of those things without drugs. Force yourself to eat more and eat healthier, go for runs to get your endurance up, and then lift as much as possible, wow was that hard? Nope. Unless you're a pussy who needs a drug to tell you to put more almonds and yogurt in your gay ass mouth
I'm the pussy who did what you needed copious amounts of marijuana to do, with no drugs whatsoever.

What's the dispensary?

And how are they accepting your credit card online without getting skullfucked by the DEA/IRS/Feds?

where is this from? these prices are excellent

I smoke weed cause it's fun and helps me forget about this gay earth with all the niggers and kikes, alternative to alcohol. You do it cause you can't function normally and wither away without it telling you to eat.

So true. The only good uses for marijuana are:

A. As a mind weapon
B. A THC-less version of its extract used for cancer and crohn's treatment

>implying exercise doesn't require constant willpower and discipline
>copious amounts of marijuana to do
i'm a lightweight and usually take a single hit or two, so kek
kys, dumb canacuck

Woah dude like weed n shiet? You ever just like think about the universe n shit dude? Like why do we need a president ya know? What if we were ALL the president? hahahah CRAZY dude, yo play that song by the Beatles where all the people are living for today maaaaaaaan, more people should just live for today maaaaaaaaaan.

RAKE YOURSELF

>implying the tools that allowed you to hang with them represent the majority of people who smoke

cool story, brah

>tells me i need weed when he says he uses it to "forget about this gay earth ad hominem ad hominem"
sounds like you're the one that needs it
well you are a leaf, can't be surprised by how much of a cuck you are

>Typical degenerate stoner who thinks pot makes him smart, cool, deep, and interesting

Duuuuuuude, space and shieeeeeeeet. I never thought about it like that before hooomieeeee.

Yeah man I agree that weed can bring you into contact with underachievers who may become your friends and then you find yourself behaving like the group.

stoneyapp.com

I guess they have a place in Santa Ana.

As to the card question, maybe because it is not a physical exchange and some loophole. Maybe I am just paying for a box and there happens to be weed inside it.

what
said
kill yourself, unironically

Literally no one gives a shit retard, you depend on drugs to tell you to eat, overeating to bulk up takes willpower itself and you are such a pussy you bypass it with drugs, and ignore the damage it does to your lungs and brain completely instead of just admitting you have a problem or that you enjoy it too much and simply don't care. You probably cough up phlegm for half an hour after a good run, because you can't stop abusing your lungs like a faggot, but you pretend it has nothing to do with that.
Stupid fucking niggers advocating this shit man. Government seriously needs to put warning labels on this shit and still into our kids that retards like you shouldn't be listened to.
Shut up faggot
I guess, but that'll never happen. Except the weapon part. Which is why I don't like to use regularly. I'll take 3-4 months off and 1-2 months to partake a bit, just to make sure I don't end up being permabaked like when I was in my early 20s.

Recreational use a couple months out of the year vs physical dependency?
Hmmmmmm

Really got me there nigger, I'm totally dependent on it and need it to get by.

>good
>sungrown
Pick one. Come to Oregon and you can get yourself an ounce for 150 of hydroponic.