NAACP: Missouri isn't safe for non-Whites

For the first time ever, the NAACP has issued a travel advisory for Missouri, stating that it is no longer safe for non-Whites to travel to Missouri, given the institutional protections that allow people to discriminate

Welcome to Trump's America. I hope this makes you guys happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqxushx-tTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good for missouri

NIGCON 5 - LEFTISTS AND SJWS
NIGCON 4 - PAVEMENT APES EVERYWHERE
NIGCON 3 - SHITSKINS BEING TOLERATED
[NIGCON 2] - WHITES WAKING UP

it does make me happy.

nigcon lol

TYLER1 GET OUT OF THERE WHILE YOU CAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

now they know how whites feeling going through a black neighborhood

It's their "first ever" because they just created it last week. It literally means nothing to people.

Proud to be a Missourian for once

Fuck off niggers we're full

how about mosdefcon?

Stop making me want to move to Missouri

kek

Holy shit, Kangz don't go near Missouri you might get arrested if you break the law!

SHEEEEEEEEEIIITTTTTT!

I live in Missouri and this sounds like bullshit. Im white and we dont fuck with black people. Most occasions we avoid them. They pretty much run KC and St. Louis. I live outside KC and ussually avoid the bad neighborhoods. Everyone knows the no go zones.

I'll be happy when oklahoma makes the list.

ChimpCon?
Bonobo BOLO?
trayvonageddon?

Should issue a travel advisory to all states except California, New Mexico, Oregon and Las Vegas. Then let them secede

Missouri is nigger-infested or full of retarded Christfags. Probably the worst state in the union (I've been to 46). The only other contenders being Arkansas and Oklahoma. Seems to be a region of crap right around there.

THE CHIMPENING

all of america needs to be this way, niggers GTFO

No shit, niggas be killin' each other in St. Louis and KC all the time.

When does California and Illinois make the list?

49 to go

where are my advisory warnings for nigger towns?

I hate the dark skinned man
youtube.com/watch?v=lqxushx-tTo

Overdramatic...

I'll just sit back and enjoy my boulevard beer and Jack stack bbq bitches

I thought the State Department issued travel advisories. Does NAACP have the legal authority? What's going on here?

Nice. If I ever visit USA as a tourist, I'll do it in Missouri.

Fuck that, secession would immediately lead to civil war here in Oregon.

The State Department issues international travel advisories, and they have no weight of law to them.
Anyone can say "don't go here", or "fuck off, we're full".

is this over the eclipse? good. drive the niggers away.

Jesus Missouri, what did you guys do?

were just being the best state as usual

>have no weight of law to them
No, but it does mean the government will not lift a finger to help/rescue you.

It sure fucking does!

Michael Brown. That's really what this is about.

>"Hey guys look here this anti trump propaganda says something bad about trump! Welcome ot trumps america i hope you evil people are happy"

You people are stupid beyond measure.

good for them. Stay the fuck away niggers.

this is especially funny considering that nigger infested white hating crazy black crime having shit havens give no warning to whites to stay the fuck away from the zoo while being statistically worse lol Really makes you think.

Aren't you full of niggers already, or am I confusing you with some other shithole?