I need pol autistics on this

Pol can we please find the loser degenerates who attacked these children.

The video is on twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/892887756296335360
youtu.be/mqo6B549sCE
youtube.com/watch?v=bsIu9zUSlL4
youtube.com/watch?v=1rgSclfwbTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself redditor.

vid is pretty bad m8

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/892887756296335360

Not a fan of Reddit

Fucking Niggers

I myself have been viciously attacked by Negroids when I was 16. My crime was being with other 16 year olds at the beach they were all 20+ about 7 of them and 4 of us

FUCK YES. That was absolutely beautiful to watch. Hispanics, blacks and middle easterners givin a woopin to some honky devils.

Anyone notice how the white girls stayed behind, lmfao. Thats how put white bois in their place.

turtleboysports apparently has an article on this, but site won't work for me.

I wish one of them would have just called them niggers.

This has been getting posted around. I'm doing some digging on instagram.

Niggers are literally subhuman.

>living in a state that doesn't allow concealed carry

They were asking for it.

why do white boys always roll over like a bitch and put their arms over their head? they never fight back. pussies

Niggers chimping out is why all white all white kids need to learn how to fight. I don't have kids yet but when i do i will encourage them to train in mma, as well as have them become good shooters.

>implying this isn't the correct thing to do when surrounded and being kicked

Why do niggers always fight 4 on 1?

I hope black ppl do this more, it will really wake up the white man.

I was about to go to bed.

youtu.be/mqo6B549sCE

1 on 1

Why niggers attack only small weak whites boys ??
Why it never attacks big beefy white boys ??
Why it never attacks skinhead or bikers ??
Because your race is weak, it is the weakest race on earth
That's why you lose all wars, that's why whites have enslaved you, this is why the whites have plundered your countries
God created you weak for the whites to dominate you, lol god don't like you

Hopefully this redpilled them.
But you never know--maybe the white kids will be calling these same niggers up in 10 years to fuck their wives when they watch from the closet.

bump

come up with a more eye catching title next time, op. something having to do directly with the content of the video.

>no context
>trying to summon a lynch mob
kys kike

Also one on one
youtube.com/watch?v=bsIu9zUSlL4

Making excuses every single time, lmfao.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rgSclfwbTY

LOL even God don't like you KEK... my Grandma ways told me they were "born black because God is punishing them for how they sinned in their previous life..." yeah my Grandma was somehow a Buddhist Christian

>Let me just video my crimes

Lel

Always the leaf.

>twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/892887756296335360
why do niggers fight like pussies? it's always 3-4 on 1, and they're too chickenshit to fuck with anybody that will do what blak daddy won't

niggers are products of shitty people who grew up and became shitty parents; one of which never sticks around. no wonder you resent wholesome White families

Nice cheap shots while his friend was in the way and couldn't retaliate, before his friend even realizes what happens the Niger goes for him. Niggers are still coward and your vid just proves it further lmao

Find just one video where it's 3+ white guys vs 1 minority that's not in highschool or something stupid. I'll wait

bump