Tfw imageboards made me a misogynist, a racist and a homophobe

>tfw imageboards made me a misogynist, a racist and a homophobe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rnpf6Qi8j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It just made me a nationalist and a little bit sexist desu.

Good

it made me realize how many ignorant racist people there are in this world. Then again so did trumps election

What did u mean by that?

you fucking idiot, can't you see the meta of bait has moved on? you're in the fucking stone age while we're in flying cars reeling in (You)s with our shiny chrome fishing poles

You're more machine now, than man. Twisted and evil.

You're welcome.

>mfw imageboards made me a misogynist, a racist and a homophobe

Yeah, please take a trip to Africa and we can meet up
I'll give you a million reasons to hate niggers.

But it won't matter, because in the process you'd get murdered, raped, killed, pillaged, and just about every deplorable behaviour you think you know of merely people with different viewpoint.

I'm not a misogynist, senpai. I think women need to be loved, but also treated like children/dumb animals.

Not liking shit makes you a evil person? I highly doubt. I used to be just delusion about that matter, not realising how actually things are

>ball python
When they get loose, they tend to get themselves tangled up in places like washing machines, furnaces, and cars where they meet an unfortunate and messy demise.

>tfw imageboards made me realize the entire right is a big joke, and full of idiot manchildren

it was okay at one point, now you all just make me fucking sick.

Why is Nicolas Cage becoming a Russian?

could be worse

that's not a python, jeff corwin

Right. Let's take a look at men.

The male nature is child like at its core. Violent, impulsive, and emotional, obsessed with competition and war so that they can monopolize females as much as possible. They are hardwired that way.
This is why male's shouldn't vote or have any political participation on society. When the male mind is allowed freedom it takes terrible emotional decisions like voting republican. Males collectively vote republican because they secretly want to keep society as anti-egalitarian as possible. There's nothing more boring and offensive to the male than a egalitarian ethos where all people are equal because then they can't compete on the dominance hierarchy to impress women and they can't feel powerful and narcissistic as it is inherent to their nature. In contrast, the male biggest fantasy is to monopolize all females while other guys get none.

You're actually worse than children because at least the idea behind childhood is that there's maturity and ongoing development in the areas of empathy, compassion and other virtuous traits that don't involve violence. You're literally animals. At best, you're workhorses that need physical incentive via sex (how civilized) to do the right thing, the ceiling for your kind is that low.

Sad.

Natsoc retards made me realize that if you go too far right, you come out on the left.

>Violent, impulsive, and emotional
>At best, you're workhorses that need physical incentive via sex (how civilized)
Try building your own women run society then sweetie.
See how it goes.
Hard mode: you can't allow men inside
Impossible mode: you can't use anything made by men.

>homophobe

Are you actually scared of gays?

This is easily refuted. The patriarchy is in fact, a measure men take to keep the female libido in check. Women's natural hypergamy makes them only attracted to the top 20% or so of men. As such, 80% of men would die without progeny, when women are completely given their way. This causes men to have to be more aggressive in order to compete for their own survival, and it raises the level of aggression overall. In tribal cultures where there is no patriarchy, the ones that feminists tout as being so natural, men would kill all the men in other tribes, kill all their children, kill all their undesirable women, and rape what's left. They don't build civilizations because there is always war. More importantly, the bottom ends up eating the top. It's de-evoluiton. There is a reason why savages live in mud huts. This is what the patriarchy was built to avoid, yet, women insist on having things their own way because they can only think from one moment's pleasure to the next, without any thought to their future.

>didn't take Sup Forums seriously almost 2 years ago
>literally only come to Sup Forums and 2 other boards now

He is in Kazakhstan.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rnpf6Qi8j8

wow smug kaji, ill have to save that