>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
hollywoodreporter.com/news/studios-fight-back-withering-rotten-tomatoes-scores-1025575
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Why does /ptg/ oppose immigration so much? Do immigrants bother you because they are brown?

phat stacks for Trump

Please bump this if you can

SNEK

Sleep anons sleep to wake up in 3 hours for our morning show who will be unhinged on the 31 year old little miller.

T R U M P
R A L L Y

7:00 PM
(About 18 Burgers)
WEST VA

T R U M P
R A L L Y

What is that in mountain time

Another SoCal person here, this was the first presidential race that i really got involved in so until now I was really neutral on everything since I didn't pay attention to it. I started off liking Bernie somewhat since he seemed genuine but through talking with my conservative friend I understood how everything he was proposing would just ruin everyone's lives by taxing them to death. It's not like I was a feminist or anti-Trump guy, in fact I thought he was cool from the start but I was on the fence with him. Once Bernie got cucked out by supporting BLM and the feminist bullshit I bailed and Trump proudly welcomed all the displaced people like me. Once I started reading more and more of what Trump had to say, I was 200% all over him. This is where I begun going farther and farther right seeing how Muslims were a tool to destroy western civilization. I don't give a shit at all if people hate me for loving America for being called a homophobe, sexist, racist, etc because I know those people are just dumb faggots.

checked

they're dirty people, this isn't their country

Do you ever wonder what it was like back then?

To step off the boat and see America, wild, young and free?

AWOOO

What did they mean to imply by this?

awooo

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

Is he right?

video to this? what did he say there they all seemed to start laughing

its 7PM EST so 5 PM Mountain?

>fucking midnight bong time

Said something aboot Hillary Clinton prompting the lock her up chant.

delete this thread

Faggot fix your s30 already.

no

As Christians we should be more concerned about Alpha-and-Omega males, ie. those who emulate Christ's willingness to both lead and serve. I would call most of those who describe others and themselves as "Alpha" to be more of the, quite simply, Beta type. They just don't get it, lad.

Okay

What did the tolerant progressives mean by this?

AWOO

sexually objectifying women

This happened in Trump's America.

shitting my thread up with this shit
eh
uh uh

>English proficiency
She's speaks it more gooder than most natives
>Special skills
...on top of four other languages

Good, fuck these blackwashing kikes in Hollywood. I hope it bombs at the box office too.

>Betas breed with less women and tend to be comitted

He said it himself

Even if only 42% did vote for kid rock, it sort of astounds me how many people have become totally fucking done with politicians in the past few years.

what am i looking at

Keith is MAX level kike

She probably speaks better English than he does, not to mention she knows about 5 other languages he doesn't.

Melania's english is perfectly fine. It's a tad rough, but it is perfectly understandable and she is capable of reading, writing, and can easily communicate with everyone. She came to the US because she was a model and did so legally.

>WOW THIS SURELY STUMPS TRUMP

How long would you estimate this process took to occur?

Was it a straight painful lesson, as I often read here, or did the challenge of rejecting the world's synchroneity ideologue ease into you, possibly at a slower pace?

That's going to redpill so many people.

I'm willing to bet Melania speaks more languages than that typical libshit sexist racist.

huh

It shows who the real bigots are with how often they target her for having an accent.

this is nice

kek, add that he used to see the chad as his role model

It took about three months. Most of that time was going farther and farther right though. Really watching Bernie concede to Hillary despite her stealing the nomination from him (his crowds were tremendous, easily 100x bigger than what Hillary ever got) was a huge wakeup call.

I already knew Hillary's horrible track record so I hated her and knew I wouldn't vote for her. Once Trump said us former Bernie people were welcome, I knew I made the right choice.

more like OY

God dammit I thought this was confined to /r9k/ and /fit/.
It should have been
>Virgin executive
and
>Chad commander in chief

Your 3 million idiots matter
You got this brosef

Just like this guy, I was a NoCal completely blue koolaid drinker hating bush with the rest of them for over a decade.

Gamergate redpilled me and trained me to look beyond the media lies. I had been moved out of CA for five years. One year of GG and I was rabidly pissed. The example of GG kept repeating in every aspect of fandom: Sad Puppies etc. It wasn't specific people, it was a pattern promoted over and over again by leftist media and censorship and corps that only care about expanding market share at any cost.

Once I actually started listening to Trump's policies I was MAGA all the way.

>abruptly quits his show and leaves America because the Jews are trying to control every aspect of his life
>finally returns after a decade and suddenly is towing the globalist Jew line

How did they get to him?

>How did they get to him?
Africa is shit

>Really watching Bernie concede to Hillary despite her stealing the nomination from him (his crowds were tremendous, easily 100x bigger than what Hillary ever got)

Did you ever read the Podesta leaks where they hired feminist shill Jessica Valenti to write a hit piece on Bernie saying he was "anti-woman"?

We knew about Valenti from GG, hypocritical piece of work supreme. One of the things that really showed how corrupt the DNC is to me and I can't stand Bernie but I know he's not "anti-woman"

he tried to attac
but then they promised to give him crac

>NASA employee
>work at observatory tracking near earth asteroids
>stay up all night positioning telescope and browsing Sup Forums
This is the life

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "mascot" "awoo" or have developed an obsession with Trump or someone Trump related. Trump has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), like shareblue and CTR, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /ptg/ threads. They unironically think they caused the election of Trump via propaganda in the form of memes. We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /ptg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry this board is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (muslims, jews, blacks) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with the world and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

I wonder where all the Bernifags went?

They fucking hated Hillary the DNC, ill never forget how hard they tried to trash the convention.

I'm sure the Emu King will have something to say about that.

Should we be concerned about Wray?

>not 'Chadmander in Chief

c'mon

That was the most ridiculous shit, in addition to them constantly attacking him over his "tone". He was a soft spoken old man, I have never seen him lose his shit during the campaign and it goes to show how weak the Hillary campaign was because they were scared of a limp wristed old man.

Post pictures

Workstation pics bruh

we post everywhere
We are so fucking powerful places like reddit and YouTube will completely change everything about their sites to try TRY and make us go away

>if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

This is probably pasta but idc.

This is exactly why we support Trump. Even the first amendment has become compromised by asshole bluepills and their brownshirt teams like this.

GG really lit a fuse, cast light onto something monstrously unnerving and eye opening.
Never expected it to blow up as much when it all started....

Are you looking forward to the eclipse?

look at his hair, never should've stepped foot outside with that pathetic quaff.

>You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.
>Yuropoor meme flag.
You wish we had a police state as advanced as yours.

If Trump interviewed and nominated a person that's going to fuck him over, he deserves it tbqh. I'm not concerned.

Charmander in chief? We have to get this to /vp/!

downvote

is that Jonathan Lipnicki

It is not pasta, just look in the archive

Anyone have that thread or image of thread that gives a non-retarded explanation of covfefe? Something to do with anti-internet or communications

This makes me happy.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/studios-fight-back-withering-rotten-tomatoes-scores-1025575

Seeing lots of #GamerGate toasting in this bread.

>GG really lit a fuse, cast light onto something monstrously unnerving and eye opening.
Never expected it to blow up as much when it all started....

I love this post because I have a secret for you user, I have intimate knowledge of a certain telecom and the upper leadership is very conservative.

In fact they were on stage with Trump at the Boy Scout thing...look it up.

If things go down like I think they will CNN could take more damage than they had any clue about.

We hate you and everything you make

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reddit is slowly dying and there's nothing you fags can do to stop it

reminds me of billy goats gruff.
>what redpilled me wasn't gamer gate but the refugee crisis in europe.
>npr would do a story but omit facts
>this other place where people talked about it bring up the important facts that npr ommitted.

It pissed me off because I had taken german language in college and wanted to go to germany some day. but now it seems more and more like germany is going to be lost within a decade.

eventually I crossed the scary bridge that (((they))) try to keep people from crossing.

and now MAGA

Oop, meant to use this image.

Is it illegal to posses any artifacts, from the moon, asteroids, etc?

Pic
I took time off to go to Wyoming to see it

They long for the time before online reviews and social media got the word out that movies are terrible. Although, I have no idea why anyone would believe a Emoji Movie would be anything but shit.

I want to believe...

Nice

>it sort of astounds me how many people have become totally fucking done with politicians in the past few years.

does it really?

>gives aboslutely no shits what people say about him
Pfffftt.. Yeah right

I'd love to back to Paris one day. But I don't want to get run over or blown up or something else terrible.

but I thought that the emoji movie would btfo trump once and for all?