What is your excuse for believing in god user ?

what is your excuse for believing in god user ?

He revealed himself to me and gave me salvation through Jesus

>schizophrenia

Nice.

This

Scientists are retards that make jack shit money while masturbating autistically to their mighty intellect while asking for government gibsmedat. Bazinga!

>he doesnt see miracles
>he thinks that an explanation refutes divine intervention

Scientists are retards that make jack shit money while masturbating autistically to their mighty intellect while asking for government gibsmedat. Bazinga!

They live worshipping their own intelligence instead of god and are unbalanced people. If the world was made up of nothing but scientists we would all die off from lack of reproduction.

Because not believing in God makes this happen

You literally get paid to say you dont believe in god.

Claims scientists don't believe in god with a total asshat of a graphic.

you dont want the gvt to fund scientific research ?
you compare scientific research with a social benefit ? you think they are beggars ?

>leaf

that's not a claim, it's a fact

Born and raised a Catholic. It's hard to break it when it's burnt into you as a child.

If I don't deem it worthy of my wealth I shouldn't be coerced to give to a cause. It's that simple

Faith.

The exact same thing that atheists need to believe energy matter life and the laws of physics randomly chanced itself into existence.

Except I don't need as much of it.

Wether God exists or not, evil definitely exists. If there's a evil supernatural force then the opposite must be true

it is people like you who denied the funds to build a bigger LHC, now swizzerland is the world center for scientific research
swiss >>>>>>>> USA

>Except I don't need as much of it.
Yeah, retardation makes up for a lot of it, which you need in droves to believe in a magic sky fairy.

I study physiology, its hard to imagine something so complex was just all random.

>atheists are all liberal SJWs
Sounds about right.

we are not afraid to say we dont know instead of pretending a magical guy in the

I worked and was student of an former scientifique working in CERN and when we speaked of these he say that science is the explanation of what "god" have do to the univers , and many scientifist and quantum physicist turn toward philosocal approach of god

you'd be surprised how much evil is done in the name of ''good''

you should study evolution instead then

That's just you being a retard. It happens, no worries.

>toward philosocal approach of god
this, they see god as an architect, not jesus telling you not to masturbate
it's a form of agnosticism
but most of them are atheists but wont say it out of politeness for religious people

Nope, thats just run of the mill degeneracy. Chink and Nips don,t believe yet feathered ass parade are close to inexistent.

You mean the theory that a faithful believer in God came up with? Should we study the work of Mendel in the process - a monk?

Why is it that Christians have performed the largest scientific leaps in world history?

(((God)))

>Why is it that Christians have performed the largest scientific leaps in world history?
tell that to the greek, hindu and buddhist scientists, those who invented philosophy, the steam engine, calculated the circomference of the planet, invented the zero, the compass, the gunpowder etc ...

Because they had access to education and books. Also the large corum of Greek and other Antiquity discovery.

THe ''christian are scientist bullshit is annoying, because that implies that the religion had a hand in it, rather than the people. Same fucking retardation as if Athena was behind geometry or poseidon behind density of water.

That's how the bad guys trick ya, make you think it's good but really they just want you to engage in the sick shit they do so your here forever like them

Some argue that the belief in a single, transcendent God liberated western scholars from the pagan superstition of worshiping nature, allowing them to develop modern science as we know it.

Honestly though, Newton believed in occultism and alchemy.

>transcendent God liberated western scholars from the pagan superstition of worshiping nature, allowing them to develop modern science as we know it.
then why scientists call that period ''the dark ages'' ?

and at these time , the king of many land like the ottoman or european king estimated enormously knowledge and science

And who are those people?

Do you actually believe that the greeks believed everything about the gods and that it made them not explore? Greeks started arguing about Atheism at 500 BCĂ©
Don't be such a tool

People live in societies with moral precepts and philosophies on how to approach life. Europe, and America, was dominated by the Christian world view, which encouraged peace over war, and the building of society over the domination of others. It did not deny rationality - and in fact encouraged it. Even today, the West is still dominated by this world view - though it's forgotten where it got that from. It wasn't too long ago where Celt and Germanic tribes were adorning their homes with the heads of their enemies.

Most of the philosophies of the ancient world were saved, and continually copied over the centuries by Christian monks, without which you would have none of these works today. They often studied them, and discussed them in their monastic life. The Catholic Church, for more than a thousand years, was the principle driving force behind scientific advancement. Believe it or not, they were the ones funding universities, and studies in biology, astronomy, architecture, and pretty much everything else relevant.

Contrast this with Islam - which basically denies any cause and effect, because they believe Allah is the only one who makes things happen. This is actually part of Sharia, and scientists were regarded as witches.

you underestimate faith
those people truly believe in god and wont risk hell for doing things for their own benefit.

>Newton believed in occultism and alchemy

Newton would be kicked out of most labs today because of his radical christian beliefs.

Scientific evidence. Though the nature of this evidence is very interesting. I can't get anyone to look at it, it seems only those ready will be interested in seeing it. I have been trying to share this evidence for about 5 years. And no I won't post it here, I'm tired of trying.

Plenty of discovery in indu India, Shinto/Pagan japan and CHYNA.

You need to realise that the important part was the keeping of ancient knowledge. the Christian part is largely irrelevant.

The best possible demonstration was the start of the enlightement. Large circulation of books and idea bought about by the eastern empire collapsing spreading a massive library, and the invention of the printing press later on for increased knowledge(book) spread.

Christianity played a part, but it wasn,t as a moral guideline or that kibdn of shit, it was almost purely logistical.

They've been completely tricked, I don't think any of the organised religions are good. The popes a peadofile along with all the rest of his ilk. Good exists but it's in us not in the external world not in the church's or the mosques, there's dark forces masquerading as god or gods

religous and atheists dont have the same defitinion of ''good''

Though I know nobody will actually read it, this is the essential thing I am referring too is this. The following book can be pirated, not that anyone will.
Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences
by Jeffrey Long

It helped build a great world. It fundamentally forged our civilization by giving us the morals and drive to build it.

I believe you are referring to the Renaissance, and not the Age of Enlightenment. The amount of books and tomes spared from the destruction of the Byzantine Empire was actually relatively sparse - limited to those works that several waves of refugees managed to spare as they fled the gradual conquest over hundreds of years. When Constantinople fell, they killed everyone inside, and destroyed most of the remaining books. The Great Library, which was in Alexandria, had been totally destroyed by Muslims during the First Caliphate.

Due to this, the effect that the Byzantines had on the development of the Renaissance was fairly limited, outside of the personal skills of the expatriates. Some Neoplatonic philosophies did find their way into politics, however.

Because of the loss of centralization, not because of the new religion. The Dark Ages refer to period immediately after the fall of the western Roman empire, also known as Early Middle Ages (500-1000 AC). Scientific development begins in the High Middle Ages with the establishment of universities by the Catholic church and the rediscovery of Aristotelian logic.

That idea comes from later philosophy and is as old as Leibniz's works if I'm not mistaken. Greek philosophers were already rejecting the pagan religion by the time they're discussing atheism, but Socratic philosophy in particular is basically proto-Christianity.

>implying they wouldn't furiously suck his dick while he rambled about secret numerological prophecies hidden in the Bible

it engineered a society for people with low IQ, but what do we do now with a civilization with widespread education ?

All your unsourced chart shows is that atheists choose to be academic-cucks for 50k salaries because they are too autistic to fit in elsewhere

>not because of the new religion
tell that to galileo

Alex Jones tells me to believe, so I do.

And I believe I'm here to figure out the difference, to know good and evil. I use to be an atheist through and through, but it just wasn't for me anymore

*500-1000 AD

Galileo went to trial because he fucked with the wrong people, no one gave a shit about Heliocentrism during the Renaissance.

I'd rather tell Galileo to not be a massive arrogant insulting asshat to everyone, including the Pope. Perhaps that would have kept him out of jail.

the true face of religious fags

quantum physics would indeed make you believe in superstitutions because it is counter intuitive.
that what he ment

I'm not religious in any way, just getting the facts straight here.

The amusing thing is that the Church was defending the geocentric views of Aristotle, though were open to hearing arguments at the time for heliocentric views. Again, if Galileo hadn't been such a massive dickhead, he wouldn't have gone to prison.

>what is your excuse for believing in god user ?
Science cannot prove the big bang theory, or any theory dealing with the origins of consciousness and reality, when they do, let me know.

>that what he ment
>Niggaz smarter than me but didn't say what he meant this is what he meant
Run from it all you want. For whatever reason God will forgive you through his son, but you're really only hurting yourself in the meantime.

>Science cannot prove the big bang theory,
It actualy can, We can even create small big bangs

>God will forgive you through his son
he doesnt give a shit