Mark Dice hates black people so much. He never hides this fact at all

Mark Dice hates black people so much. He never hides this fact at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
youtu.be/7GzZXFFUZNc
youtube.com/watch?v=xC5i5ZPD1-4&lc=z22twpzz1yvvfxiaz04t1aokgnr0ld1yurd2vpl5idvvrk0h00410.1501748933705600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show me someone who doesn't hate black people, so I can laugh at them for being blue-pilled and naive.

correction: A group of niggers

KEK

Yes op cos reporting facts is racist right?

You silly nig

this whole ordeal pretty much sums up the southern US

I can't find the video of Mark Dice but he makes a nigger joke in front of another black dude it was fucking insanely funny.

Literally every cute white girl aged 16-21 and cougars aged 35-45 white boi. We own your women now.
>music
check
>fashion
check
>language
check
>sports
check
>bigger dicks
check
>better sex
check

But yall superior cuz you write code in your neet basement like nerds? Lmao.

Retard

I don't like black people either and i don't really hide it. No one should, they don't hide their hatred for you do they? If they ask why just explain it to them with reason and if they start to chimp out drop the n b*mb and be ready to fight. Never go looking for trouble though.

Mark Dice is a cuck.

>when you're a Canadian hiding your flag behind BLM but everyone can still tell

And you're still a shitskin ugly nigger. Try harder.

>music
Garbage. Mundane, uninspired beats with absolutely 0 lyrical content. Some rap is okay, but the kind you're probably referring to, the Tyga, Big Sean, DJ Khaled, T.I., flashing money JEWelry and titties at people to numb the senses grows weary to any with a triple digit IQ after time. You can have the bottom of the barrel niggers and nigger lovers.

>Fashion
Again, you probably mean the fashion industry, and you can have that fag factory too.
Real men wear suits or uniforms to work and have no use for a fashion industry to make them look good at mall while they're waiting for their welfare check to come in.

>Language
No.

>Sports
Baseball and hockey still belong to us. Football isn't really predominantly black either really. Black guys just tend to play running backs and wide receivers because they're fast.

>Bigger dicks
Anyone with half a brain on here has seen that myth dispelled, summerfag.

>Better sex
Nah. The best sex is with someone you know won't leave you pregnant and then wind up in jail so you don't get any support.

But yall superior cause like 1% of your top 1% gets 99% of the airtime on Jew tv stations so you think you're suddenly top shit in America. Lmao.

Easiest (You's) of my life

i stole that pepe you fucking cunt

Every white liberal should be forced by law to send their precious children to public schools that are at least 50 percent black/hispanic

The last bastion of people who say blatantly racist things in public and doesn't get demonotized on YouTube. He's quite fascinating, I'll give him that.

Also, isn't recreational weed illegal in Texas?

all weed is illegal in texas

What group of White Males in Texas are going to break the law, harm other people's health, and then chimp out when somebody asks them to stop? Of course it was a black gang. Say it like it is, biased media.

>not even an aussie
for shame

You type like a spook I really don't like you

But I'm no such thing.

That's what a spook would say.

well played, kiwi. well played

B-B-BUT WEED MAKES YOU PEACEFUL!!!

Spook confirmed

>black
>people

Well, he uses his brain - best channels on niggers' violence youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

So? I like the black people who are my friends, but they're not niggers, they're regular decent people. The majority of blacks, especially where I live (Chicago), are a blight on society. I do hate those people, but it's not based on how they look.

Maybe this one

youtu.be/7GzZXFFUZNc

Checkd

You forgot your Jewish owners set that all up for you. Your simply playing a part. But by all means..

You wuz...

Nice larping

Mark Dice lives in Florida?

LMAO. That's the one!

Hi guys, is this like Reddit? Check out my recent video, I'll be hosting a giveaway soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=xC5i5ZPD1-4&lc=z22twpzz1yvvfxiaz04t1aokgnr0ld1yurd2vpl5idvvrk0h00410.1501748933705600

Or wait no, that's Cali. I can see the flag in some clips. Interesting how they're so calm and self-aware about it for the most part, though.

It just makes me laugh how much he dances around the fact that he hates black people so much. It's hilarious. He'll never be like, "I hate niggers" but he'll do this shit kek.

>Its already August 3rd

i hate this meme so much

>niggers spend 200+ years trying to get rights
>the year niggers get rights spics flood from the south
>spics weren't 1% of the population and now spics are 30% and it's ever increasing
spics are literally going to become the slave owners of niggers when they hit like 60% of the population.

HE HAS THE NIGGA PASS!

you can see "thirdeye" in the first pic too near his belt line.

The kiwi chameleon strikes again!

Whoa you're like the Sam Hyde of Reddit humor.

The only faggot who took your shitty bait was a Canadian. Really makes you think.

Yeah keep "owning" those busted up obese single moms in between shifts at Foot Locker, LaQuantay

I'll keep fucking college-aged girls of whatever race I want because white men are objectively the most attractive race, and making 150k coding in my NEET basement

Never forget - the Jews don't do favors. It's a loan.

But Dice doesn't name the jew nearly often enough if at all

Wont watch that. Won't click on it. U faggit

It's san diego. san diego is a republican county.
still lots of clueless ex-weed smoking burn out soccer moms though.

>Bigger dicks
Debunked
>Music
Lel
>Fashion
Are you retarded?
>Sports
This only proves race realism.
>Better sex
You're just making shit up now

Hate has nothing to do with it, is he wrong?

/thread/

Not to nitpick, but isn't the collective noun for a group of niggers a 'pack'?

Shoe0nhead

Niggers ruin white people's lives for good.

no, it's a prison.

We call them gangs here.

literally FUCKING WHO

gtfo

nigs gotta nog

less than 1% of us whites ever get blacked

but 60% of jewish women race mix

we've been over this before, you and I, all those "white wimmin" you've been dicking have been jewish broads dummy

Come say this to my face, you blithering imbecille. You hamsterous baldachine. You inferventous cretin. I am the white terror who feasts on black assed faggots such as you in the darkness of eternal winter.

This is how smart nigs are

american spear chuckers are feral . culling is needed

Bringing precisions is not racist you nogger

oh the irony. you mongs all fall for the easiests baits.

To describe the perpetrators and what happened is same as hate?

He's still an annoying twat

Dude the thirst from your own women for me is more real than your blacked meme. Educated black girls would rather have a white man like me than their black counterpart. Your women are massive race traitors but the issue is no one but Jews want them.

you realize this 'u mad wite boi ;^)' stuff is what's causing a new generation of super-hitlers to be born don't you?

maybe you don't, yet anyway

pull up your pants jiggaboo

Retard

Plantation

How is this hate. He just clarify the skin color, cuz u know...

Shit, how can white people even compete?

He wants to give them the benefit of the doubt, but he can't.

jew spook detected

>He doesn't know Mark Dice

I like Mark Dice

hi mark

Yeah, well, niggers are trash.
You don't need to be a genius to figure that out.

HI EVERYBODY, I'LL PLAY YOU THE CLIP IN A SECOND
LIBERAL LUNATIC MADNESS

>fashion
name one good black clothing designer
>language
so talking like a retarded ape is making a new language?
>sports
thanks to selective breeding from slavery
>bigger dicks
again, selective breeding
>better sex
with goats maybe

Yeah but he is a kike lover fundamentalist christcuck

that would be disrespectful to packs of animals

He also regularly makes fun of nigger speak.

>LOL XD

a pack of niggers

>christcuck

But christcucks hate niggers

>"we ownz your woemenz white boi"
>10 minutes after a thread where a black boi was "literally shaking offended and crying" and begging a university to expel someone after being called a nigger on a dating app by a blonde girl who rejected the fuck out of him
wew lad, keep up the splendid work you fragile black faggot

I've got an epiphany one day.
Humans for centuries, especially Europeans tried to evolve their culture to wash off the tribalistic nature of humans. Then here comes the niggers
>Behaviour
Obnoxious, loud, chimping out
>Music
Violent, all about drugs, killing, fucking, indistinguishable language. Literally monkey drum bass beats.
>Clothing
Wearing things not to look good, but to standout to the point of looking stupids.

Europeans before we're trying to be KINO. From orchestra, theatre, culture etc.

Wtf happened?

A pack of FERAL niggers.

A Tribe.
eg. "Raped by a tribe of nigger."

Wrong. They are going to genocide the fuck out of them. Spics fucking hate niggers. They are going to finish what should have been done.

I'm from Dallas. Those niggers are all over the trains acting a fool because their is never enough security or cops at the stations