Global warming is not re-

Global warming is not re-

-al.

I think UN faggots might be the most retarted on /pol.

>It's hot in the summer time
>OH SHIEEEEEEEEET WE ALL GONNA DIE N SHIEEEEEEEEET
I'm not a climate change denier, but some people are really autistic and incorrect about it.

I dont think you fucking get it

are you implying that 44 degrees is hot? fucking lol

What is summer

global warming exists, but the impact of humans is negligable

44 degrees is the HIGHEST it has ever been
The last highest temperature measured was 43.6 degrees, IN 2007, which means its getting hotter pretty fast

stage 2 denial

its bad. Its very bad. The city where I live:

years ago, super foggy, cold, rarely warm
>>today, hot, never foggy, never rains, HOT.

Getting hotter every year. I have seen climate change affect my own city over the last two decades, and I can say its real as fuck, and we better do something about it.

>44 degrees is the highest its ever been
fucking lol maybe in antarctica

Whatever you say lying lib.

So is "Global Climate Change". Shit's called Seasons and we've known about them forever.

why the fuck would I lie about this shit. you think i give a fuck about lying on some random internet message board at 2 am in the morning?

you fucking right wingers are the worst. Any time you are presented with even a slightly opposing view, you accuse the other person of lying or posting fake news.

Just fucking off yourself already

Has nothing to do with the greater effect on climate. It's local and has to do with concrete and asphalt and douchebags.

> 44C
nigga what
can we use real temperature

Wrong. We do have an impact, but harassing the US to go completely green won't solve anything. As long as retards keep giving free gibs to Africa and China keeps being China there's not much we can do to to prevent it.

44 is the highest it's ever been? Where do you live, the artic?

Finally, thank you
Belgrade used to be a frozen whitetopia every winter but not we only have like 1-2 weeks of weak snow. The summer used to be bearable even during noon, but now if you walk out you get fucked. And this year the whole Balkans got a shit ton of forest fires. Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, hell even here in Serbia. Shit's scary man, i have a feeling if those temps get 1-2 degrees higher the damage is gonna be much bigger.

Dumbass 44 degrees Celsius might be normal in fucking Texas but not here.

>Global warming is rea-

>being this american

You fucking disgraces
You give rightwingers a bad name
At least this guy notices Here's your shitty american metrics lazy fatso

> you think i give a fuck about lying on some random internet message board at 2 am in the morning?

You're here aren't you cucknog.

i dont know who this 'celsius' fella is but you call me a dumbass again and it'll be 1000 degrees in your house

44F is way too cold faggot, stop living in Antarctica you dipshit

111 ain't shit. I live in Phoenix. Fuck your pathetic whining.

This fucking heatwave came from africa

Deport nigger air now!!!

Dont make me fucking BRAAAP

Im not saying its unbearable
Im saying its not normal for my city and that i have certainly noticed a change in temperature throughout the years

Fucking Africa man, heat waves, sandy rains and refugees is all it brings

That is real. Only some shitass countries still use farhenheit.
Because of the widespread adoption of the metric system, most countries worldwide -- including non-metric Liberia and Burma -- use Celsius as their official temperature scale. Only a few countries use Fahrenheit as their official scale: the United States, Belize, Palau, and the British Territories of the Bahamas and the Cayman Islands. Fahrenheit is also still frequently used in Canada, though Celsius is the official Canadian temperature scale.

How about you go fucking blog about it then faggot. Also we only use real systems of measurements here, take your faggot metric to Sup Forums where you belong

>triggering metricfags so bad they shit their drawers
lol whats the volume of watery stool in your underwear in metric?

how many feet is an ounce of fahrenheit anyway?

>i have certainly noticed a change in temperature throughout the years

Over how many years? Has the size of your city changed? If so, how much? How much has your industry changed? Etc... There's a shit ton of things humans can do to affect the weather locally, but only locally. Just because you notice certain changes does not mean they represent anything more than that.

If you're not gonna discuss the matter go shit in your nearest walmart

You're the one to talk about watery stool shart in mart

Belgrade hasnt changed much in the past 10 years. And the changes arent just in Belgrade, as I said, the whole Balkans are in flames due to forest fires, that we've only rarely had until this summer

>shart in mart
thats just a prank lol

Fpbp

heyyyyy serb CTR you're back! why hiding?

I know what you're talking about, sweetie, but DRUMPF can suck it on climate change, Im rightwing but i am concerned with how our climate IS changing, and Trump in all seriousness i denying it. Since when is the CONSERVATIVE right not being CONSERVATIVE

thanks, i was missing you, gave me a healthy chuckle

>summer is hot
Literally one of the first things we learn in kindergarten.

>literally so fat they can't survive a hot summer.

>MUH GLOBAL WARMINGS IMPEACH

Shit happens, brah. Just don't expect me to pay for your private jet parties in Dubai or your (((climate conferences))). I know lobster isn't cheap but I am sure you can make do with an economy ticket and some chicken goujons. I know it's hard to rub shoulders with the plebs. But think of all the jetfuel you will save the atmosphere soaking up.

Ignore the Americans. Their retardation on the subject is too intense.

So now that you know, prepare for the future. You won't get it bad. Your children will likely die as a result of the changing climate. Not from the weather, but from the billions displaced or from lack of nutrients.

>Summer = hot
>REEEEE MUH GLOBAL WARMING DRUMPF RACIST FASCISTS REEE
kys shill

2000-2007~ Belgrade: you could be outside whole day and at worst you would be a little red
2010~ Belgrade: your skin burns if exposed to sun for mere 30min-1hr. If exposed to several hours rather harsh burns.

Media keeps lying about temperature. If you own temperaturemeter thing for weather like i do , you would realize that temperature is actually around 50 right now, when exposed to sun. Media measures tempetature in the shadows thatz why its lower.

Sun's ultraviolet rays burn you to crisp. Ozon layer is gone to shit. Even with clouds, ultrarays pierce it and burn your skin even if sun itself gets blocked well along with heat.
Tell me again how this whole thing is hoax.

t. retarded inbred redneck

All temperatures is always measured in shadow..