China will rule the wor-

>china will rule the wor-

Fuck china.

Just to double check, your chart us showing GDP right?

K I N O
I
N
O

The labels on these graphs are vastly misspelled.
Learn English
sage

gdp growth rate is still >6% and will be for a few decades as rural chinese move to the city. 80% of chinese are still rural and as they develop the gdp will keep increasing so the rise of China is inevitable and there will be no crash, thats all I can say. Theres nothing you can do about it but dont be afraid, it will benefit the world

Yeah and there's no telling if it's in real American dollars or some foreign beads.
If it's USD, it's 20 billion-thousands of dollars, but FagP didn't include that information.
God no wonder why these nations are cucklets

Chinese "power" is the biggest meme of the 21th century

You've maxed the Marxo-Capitalist system. You're not fitting 1.5 billion people in your coastlands and cities, sorry Chan.
Kina is still a land of building empty buildings and working for more clever foreigners.
>china meme
>not as juicy as the USSR/Nukes meme

You're right. Were really all doomed and never be first world, I really wanted us to reach first world standard. Its all ruined. Well atleast it was a good try. If only chinese history turned out different. What a shame

It's norwegian dumb fuck.

Most of the Chinese population are live around the eastern shore in very packed cities already. Although the rest of the populous that lives in thr rest of the country are small percentage wise, the are still a large amount of people.

So the GDP growth is possible, yet limited as the amount of living space is also limited.

>there will be no crash
Good meme

wow all that gdp increase in the U.S. and standard of living has actually gone down since the 70s.

rly makes you think

China will grow larger.

If you keep liberalizing your economy then I can see that happening.

china's future depends on RICING africa

-ld

>gdp growth rate is still >6% and will be for a few decades

China's infrastructure, even in 1st tier cities, is crumbling.

China has never had what it takes to dominate and never will.

PURCHASING
POWER
PARITY

CHINA HAS BIG GENERALS

>So the GDP growth is possible

the labor may be there but the demand for goods isn't. companies are already starting to move to Indonesia and other countries for making cheap shit.

The only way China keeps up that growth is if it switches from making shit for American companies to actually creating new ideas and innovating. A quick glance at history shows that's not china's strong suite

China bout to get fucked up son

Western China has huge amount of land to develop cities to live in, so hopefully thats the plan. I just hope we develop faster because I want chinese people to be not so poor, more civilized, intelligent and respectful. But it takes time unfortunately.

Wow great conclusion based on absolutely nothing.

First world is more than money.
Chinesium builds fast, lasts short
China surpassed US in PPP, because you can buy Western knockoffs for 10% price.

MURRICA MURRICA MURRICA

americans talking shit about china

Eurasia wiill be the decisive factor in who will really rule the world in the future. Reminder that China is having a 1 TRILLION dollar project to reshape asias and europes infrastructure; One man, one road. This will inevitably render the US useless as transport of goods through land is always better than air or sea shipping.
Thats also the real reason why the US wants to start shit with North korea. The Yanks dont like it when they are being left alone in trade.

>China's infrastructure, even in 1st tier cities, is crumbling.
look who is talking

Didnt you had to evacuate hundreds of tower blocks lately? LOL

Not to mention that comparing UK, a fucking island, and vast countries like China and Russia is retarded as fuck.
Not even USA with all their wealth can approach European infrastructure.

>ppp
>no health and safety regulations
>no consumer protection regulations
>no quality control regulations
>this milk sure is cheap, I'm comparatively wealthier than Americans *coughs up blood*

>it will benefit the world

are u guys planning on killing all the jews and niggers or something

No one is going to be killed, that just sounds absolutely horrible. Why even would you think that ?

>USA
>no universal healthcare
>hormones in beef and milk
>cornsirup fucking everywhere, even in bread

>implying the slow down isn't already happening
>implying CCP officials aren't cooking the books because they know the only thing keeping them all from getting lynched in the streets by the rising tide of government resentment is the idea that China is wealthy

I mean for fuck sake there was even an article in the state run propaganda news paper saying "government figures may not be accurate"

Classic case of Chinese 'whataboutism'.

>B-b-b-but this event happened in your c-c-country!!! what about that!?!?!?!

Yes, one exceedingly rare fire caused people to overreact for a short period of time.

China's buildings are literally crumbling a few years after they're built. Even if China created buildings that were of decent quality, Chinese people don't even understand the concept of maintenance. I find it funny that Chinese take the piss out of the Africans for the same thing in the documentary posted on here all the time.

Ours is crumbling because its so fucking old, there is a distinct difference between this problem and the inability to build anything that lasts more than 10 years.

>Americans get fat
>Chinese people die because their eggs are fucking plastic and fake (literally happened)

ya got me

you didnt adress any of my points..

It only happened rarely. I drink Chinese brand milk and yogurt all the time and Im really healthy and couldnt feel more alive. Come on ...

>>ppp
Actually accurate, unlike nominal.

I'm simply talking about infrastructure.
Yes, Chinese have problems, but unlike you they have a lot of potential.
It's easy to make wild statements without any sources.

I have been to both the UK and China.
I was disappointed at how horrible british infrastructure is. I felt like stuck in a 70s or 80s movie.
In China, shit felt futuristic and well maintained, big and new.

but why? they are a cancer that destroys everything they touch. the world would be much better and safer with only whites and asians

Nah the world be better without americans. All problems solved.

the jews will just turn another country into israel's bodyguard and world police

I don't know if they fit the definition of cancer.

>china wirr grow rager

What happened is that China took the leading export nation status away from Germany, and ran into Japan's exports.
Now they've hit the wall, and the PRC is panicking, as they should.

>China dominate the world
>1 billion peasants that will never understand a cellphone
>Good goy, give up, the white west will not rule

Fuck them

It's not really the same. Chinese buildings aren't maintained very well either. High-end apartment complex sell and are just left to rot. You can't compare that to lower class post-war London buildings

dumbfuck chinks are awful at urban planning

no idea how to build a city for decades of urbanization, they even had japan to learn off of and yet boom they failed

Chinese peasants can use cell phones and their use will increase in China.
You are not thinking correctly.
You cannot have a premier world power:
>Great Firewall
>NO inventions
>NO patents
>steal EVERYTHING
>ONLY good at simple, large infrastructure projects which Brazilians have mastered
>NO culture
PRC will always be below Japan, UK, and German in world influence because the PRC built nothing that the world wants
>bribing Bangladeshis to accept PRC road-building, to avoid another peasant revolution
Sorry Chinabros, you can't stagger from revolution crisis to revolution crisis and call that a civilization
>China becomes Fully Western someday, another America
Maybe then I'll worry.

(◞‸◟)

yo, I be hearin dat u niggas be eatin dogs N shit. LOL

>80% of chinese are still rural

Looks like a second Maoist revolution is in the works in that case.

Chinese healthcare, is that like chinese accounting?
The hormones in beef and milk are going to break down in your digestive system. Imagine the garbage they feed cows in China that ends up in the milk and beef.
Corn Syrup, better than gutter oil, cardboard filled wontons, fake beer, fake eggs and milk that kills little kids in China.
Now tell us about Chinese cancer rates, they're just about the highest in the world.

You did much the same shit when the US was undeveloped but rapidly growing.

You're not violent but your culture and behaviour is the worst in the world, far below nignogs.

>be China
>below birth replenishment levels
>lol what do you mean populations age?
>increase taxes on middle class to fill void
>destroy middle class
>or go full Mao and just kill them.
>continue making cheap shit for the world because it's the only value you offer
>pray for western world to bring muh post-scarcity before people start eating babies...again.

Idiot commies always fucking things up.

To the cheap irish maybe, worth less than black slaves even. Your black slave got sick, you hired the best doctor, irish day laborer got sick? You hired another irishman. At least you guys worked though.

>one broken leg
>costs 15000 dollar

>US Accounting

Holy shit, the jealousy this post produced is insane. Had no clie my cuntry men were this ass blasted about some 5'3 chinks.

Either way, good luck. My (I work for not own) company just sold major business shares to a chinese holding, we are building shit for you now.

Jokes on you nigga, we all got that obamacare now dumb fuck retard!
>China break leg
>organs harvested
>ching chong chin chee chung chee ching

USA
>financial products
>2 financial products result by repackaging them into another financial product resulting in 3 financial products and so on
>back and forth transactions resulting in FAKE economic activity
>rent industry, most US Americans don't own their homes

US dollar
>paper printed by a for profit private company and it's backed by the war-petrodollar

If you don't believe most of the US industry is done just look at the back of your products and see where it's made.
US doesn't produce a lot of the raw materials and it couldn't at a reasonable profit because of taxes and bureaucracy and bearing in mind that it's a first stage product with minimal profits by design and US can't compete with 3D world for raw materials.

The only thing that worked since USA's inception, agriculture is heavily subsidized(if not it would be bankrupt) and producing inferior products the EU and other civilized countries shy away from.

>Pentagon cannot account for how it spent $6.5 trillion in taxpayer cash
USA national debt =19Trillion and over 100% debt/GDP making it officially a trap for business investors since the gov will be busy paying the debt with taxes from the private sector economy.

US is like a cancerous giant, he's still moving, he's still big but he's not dead yet.

They will once they start making land mines and AR15 clones cheapest in the world.

In a few decades you will be living in crumbling ruins if you don't tighten up your building regulations. STOP building with sand.

americans are niggers

Silicone valley:
>most software is pirated
>successful companies have mostly freeware products like google and facebook
>the fact that companies fluctuate with billions in losses after months or around 1 year means it's a heavily inflated market

Hollywood
>most movies are pirated
>they never made a real effort to modernize distribution and alternative payments
>still makes profits on big titles but ships too many movies without significant profit or negative
Same goes for TV.

US banking sector is based on the dollar, kill the dollar and you kill US's most successful "industry".
Start with the petrodollar and not allowing the dollar to float against other currencies with no backup.

Very true. All the whites that went to the US were Europe's trash. Prisoners and labourers that found themselves homeless.

china is a tool for other countries. China is slave labor. they do not invent or create their own things. They build shit that other people invent for cheap so that the actual creators can turn around and make more money. China being stepping stone for businesses does not make china strong, it does not make china a super power, it does not improve the work conditions or the quality if life for its people.

china is a super tool being used like africa except instead of rare resources were using them like a big slave labor camp.

india is more likely to become a super power before china

>ridiculing US housing industry
>in defense of China

Amazing.

>MUH PETRODOLLAR
>MUH USA IS ROTTEN FROM THE INSIDE AND WILL COLLAPSE ANYTIME NOW

This would work much better if we haven't been hearing this from the gommies nonstop since the 50's.

test

were the commies wrong?

nope

but it wasnt only "the commies" predicting murkas downfall.

There are also people that got "spirited away" in the book White Cargo: The Forgotten History of Britain’s White Slaves in America there's a description on how people were kidnapped and when they arrived to America they were made to pay the voyage and housing and everything at an inflated rate plus interest meaning they were slaves for 10-15 years for NOTHING.
Same goes for modern day sex slavery.
It doesn't make sense and US is like a bully, one day he'll get what he deserves.

>usa took 55 years to get to that point
>china took 20 to get to that point

hmmm
>what are predictions

They had 10% growth each year for decades.

White power

>were the commies wrong?

The only thing the gommies were right about was

USA's passing away?

china's gdp shot up exponentially right around the NAFTA. Really tickled my harbls.

Please deal harshly with the Jews that ruined the lives of billions.

Gee i wonder if that $ symbol to the left means something special or if it's just a weirdly printed S.

>there will be no crash

Oh, sweet naive riceplant. Your economy is hardly as isolated as you think it is.

When the next crisis in US/EU hits, which should be within a year, you are coming down with us. And by the looks of it, you'll be crashing a lot harder than us.

Is it wrong and anti-nationalist to hope for a China in which the Chinese man fights for himself and his kin economically and physically? The China we currently know needs to be demolished in the name of anti-Marxism. I'm no chinaman, but I can tell you the insectoids deserve better than to be anodes in a global factory. Why are we not memeing China more? Memeing for an actual nation for them to have, not just commieblock paradise.

Papermoney numbers.

Worthless.

Recalc it to gold per capita, THEN we can talk.

>GDP Growth irate is still at >6%
You've already been caught fudging your numbers and cooking the books.