Knowing that even Spaniards are Hispanic people, which side of The Wall do they end up on pol?

Knowing that even Spaniards are Hispanic people, which side of The Wall do they end up on pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/netanyahu-plans-fence-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts
archive.is/wO6Ua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying

I want to take two screwdrivers and push them through your temples simultaneously so they meet in the middle

spaniards are spics

Why is that? Because the pure contradiction drive you insane as you try to understand racial/ethnic/cultural identity?

I've considered this. Then again you are BLM

Hispanic is just about language and shared history, it has nothing to do with race.

i.e. There are black Hispanics in Africa, European Hispanics in Europe and different shades of amerindian shit-colored Hispanic mongrels throughout all of America.

Of course I don't expect the average ameri-dumb to understand that. Meme all you want.

that depends on their IQ. at a time when the US will be moving rapidly into automation and robotics; maybe it's time for Mestizo's to elect a President that:
- gives two shits about nation and people
- isn't soaked in drug and human-trafficking money
- and isn't a spoiled rich kid from the same family as Lopez de Santa Anna who became quite wealthy from tax money collected from those who turned unwanted Mexican scrub land into two of the greatest economic engines on the globe compliments of the US/White. Caucasians of European descent

it's not Trumps fault that President Nieto is a fuck up.

anything that speaks that hideous poverty language is going in the fucking border catapult.

This

The problem is mestizos

so Spaniards, your fellow white man is going over?

Are Spaniards really white OR Hispanic? the world needs to know pol!

Not only that, but they are fucking hated by everyone, not only americans. The racial chaste thing there was in most of the Hispanic world may have been gone for centuries but it still remains in the form of socio-economic discrimination. Just look at the elites in countries like Mexico or many others. They're white guys, creoles.

Spaniards, creoles and pretty much everyone else hates those chimp faced mongrels.

If they lisp like Antonio Banderas, then they get thrown over the wall.

Spaniards are among the best white peoples, with actual accomplisments on this earth. They had one of the best empires in the world you can compare the conquistadors with the crusader, they both fought against non white nonchristian scum. Their mistake was that they weren`t racist enough, mixing themselves with the savages and giving them resistance against the diseases that usuallly killed the non europeans. A lesson to be learned.

Spaniards are happy in spain also more spaniards are much more intended wworking in europe Uk germany and france rather in united states, so dont worry about us please

We are so glad to receive your emission. We find i it irrelevant in this point of process

Not as white as german france and north europe but pretty white compared to everysingle race crossing the sea
Actually is very funny becouse the main different becouse spanish colonization and anyother colonization was the desire to convert everything to christianism, of course some people wanted gold, but spanish will as convert everything to christianism (catolicism) for example in arizona the settlements were inviable but the cleric convinced the people to stay there so they could convert the natives and saver their souls

Also is very interesting spanish people were always very interested in ethnology history culture, and treated everyone very good, that natives become so surprise meeting spaniards after dutch or english people.

Spanish got respect for the natives and they got punished if they make any criminal offense against the natives by this own captain this as an unusual behaviur that surprised natives aswell as other colonization powers

Spanish colonies werent intended to make differetiation between natives and spaniards becouse all were lords sons, rather between christians and pagans, thats why almos every place colonized by spaniards is ultra catolic but got very high indian percentage

i dont think is like that, i think there is no proper socie economic discrimination, is more like the case with the jews in europe, the jews got high positions in many places even there is no discrimination against others, This is becouse jews use nepotism asell as very high set of skills

I think is the same in the hispanic world, i think spanish descendants tends to be more intelligent aswell as more qualified and tend to do nepotism this grant a very high "white admixure" in the ellites even there is no racism or social discrimination

Under the fucking thing, permanently.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
Whenever you hear a liberal talk shit about The Wall always remember to throw the Jewish ethno-nationalist state of Israel and its hatred for immigrants/refugees into their liberal AIDS infected faggot faces.

"Netanyahu plans fence around Israel to protect it from 'wild beasts'"
>theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/netanyahu-plans-fence-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts
>archive.is/wO6Ua

>White or Hispanic

This is beyond stupid

They're WHITE HISPANICS

You're acting like hispanic is a racial group that is mutually exclusive to any other race

The race of black hispanics is black

The race of white hispanics is white

The race of brown hispanics is batshit crazy injun hybrid mestizo