Red pilled lydon

why arent you a red pilled punk yet user?
youtube.com/watch?v=C3tEyFZqYNw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b8e2CTB9oeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bad influence for the kids, also fuck anarchists

nothing wrong with reversing the pendulum...

Redpilled metal >redpilled punk

wow if you think that every punk is an anarchist your really fukin gay

BELSEN WAS A GAS!

I turned rightwing in the 1980s and got into industrial music, computers, sampling, MIDI etc when most of my peers were growing dreadlocks and running off to live in buses, most of them are dead from drugs now or are headed that way. "Punk" in 2017 is now mainly crusty hedge-monkey faggots stinking of patchouli oil and muslim cum - or tartan-clad clowns in identical white-painted studded leathers. Sad. Many such cases!

if you are a punk you are gay

Also, sex pistols were anarchists, is that not a fact? did they not have a whole song about it? fucking nigger

>I turned rightwing in the 1980s
Hello, grandpa.

They were an art school pop band who got taken at face value by retards, spawning a million "anarachist" wannabe bands. Punk was more about giving pop & rock music a shot in the arm (sales of singles were quite low as bands made concept LPs about being vikings etc) but the wave of anarcho-clones that followed after the Pistols (who were never anarchists really) were the people who "didn't really get it". An analogy here would be guys thinking you HAVE to be a practiing Satanist to play metal or hard rock.

>mind games for the middle-class
John Lydon on anarchism

Also, to keep the thread interesting Public Image Limited >>> Sex Pistols

youtu.be/b8e2CTB9oeQ

UTTERLY CONFIRMED

brilliant artist
his formative suffering and typically shrewd irish genes gave birth to an unstoppable rebel
not fond of the voice though

I think that Lydon's voice isn't particularly nice but he makes it work. With Sex Pistols it harmonized with the band's style, or rather, it didn't really but since disharmony was kind of what they were about it worked. Sex Pistols were only really meant to be loud and angry and sing about weird shit like abortions and hating the government. Then with Public Image Limited the music goes to their weird jazzy funk style and his voice works kind of the like the fucked up distorted guitar in a My Bloody Valentine song, the combination of ultra-smooth musicianship and harsh nasally singing is very unique and since they all know what they're doing they manage to make it work and sound good.

ive always listened to punk you dumb canuck
white music for white man

This. BDM, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera...

Both are nigger music, so not very "redpilled".

McClarens take on the boyband phenomenon.

>punk
How about being a red-pilled non-degenerate?

why is every american in here just retarded

lydon wasn't an anarchist

I like public image and love song. haven't listened to much pil though. love watching lydon interviews though.