A British guy nobody in Britain had heard of literally tells 300 million Americans what to think on the USA's most...

>a British guy nobody in Britain had heard of literally tells 300 million Americans what to think on the USA's most prestigious channel

What is wrong with your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KvSKksHsSg&list=PLFAECA71F198B623F
youtube.com/watch?v=kI7eyHZpHrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews own and Run USA for maybe 150 years? maybe more.

From ol'Stewartwitz crew I live Oliver the most.

I only watch his segment uploaded on yt, and depsite some forced humour here and there I agree with him in like 95% in general.

His videos are based on research, very informative and mostly interesting. I even watched that recent one about coal industry in the US.

He is smart, way smarter than that nigger designeten by Jon, or that nig from Nightly something.

Not to mention thatm iddle aged woman with cunt jokes.

Current year man is OK in my books.

dahm that's a lot of typos.

>implying anyone listens

Dumb Polack.

not dumb enough to hide behind nu-flags, you massive sack of liquid shit.

After two surrenders on American soil and saving their asses in both world wars the British don't get to tell us what to think.

I If they need an opinion, we'll give it to them.

>nu-flags
What did the newfag mean by this?

so much unfunny and cancer in one fucking picture

what r u talking about, that's the best crew NA.

Half your country listens judging by his ratings

That segment he did on Alex Jones was pretty funny. Having a dumbarse field your arguments, even if they are right, isn't the way to go about winning over people to your side.

that's not piers morgan

>HBO
>prestigious

HBO used to air Beastmaster.

It always amuses me how literally all famous brits have black hair+black eyes.

Why do most liberals wear glasses? Does it have something to do with their shitty genes?

youtube.com/watch?v=5KvSKksHsSg&list=PLFAECA71F198B623F

whaa?

>HBO
>300 million Americans

I don't think you understand just how few people are subscribed to HBO. Probably half their audience is subbed for literally nothing but GoT. His YouTube videos get at least three times the views his show would.

>leftist shill comedians

Not even once.

fpbp
/thread

>this

I only heard about him on Pol where the fuck did they even get him from

I took a sociology class a year or two ago and we watched a few of his videos in class. It was fucking ridiculous.

He literally went from a complete zero, loser in Britain to superstar in America. The Americans really need to get over their British accent fetish, or focus it where it is truly deserved. Someone like Gordon Ramsey. for example, at least has some talent going for him. John Oliver is literally talentless, he must be delighted that he somehow fooled the rubes back in the colonies.

first thing from him I ever seen was when he was on the daily show making some joke about how he wanted to stay in America after eating denny's. I knew then he was a real snake-rat. No one who shits on their home country like that even for a joke is good news. Especially for a fucking denny's.

if people listened trump wouldn't be president

it just illustrates the disconnect between the deep state's shill media and the general public

Not even allowed to watch his youtube channel in this country so we can't even see what he is on about.

he gets 7-8million views per one video.

Usually talks about interesting stuff- Vaccines, Brexit, Net Neutrality etc. Videos are about 20m long.

There are way to bypass blockade, VPN and some addons for Firefox/Chrome etc.

I honestly like what he's doing.

His segment on Alex Jones made me laugh, but normally i hate this limey prick.

>British guy
You mean ((()))

Dad pls

Who could be behind this?

ETERNAL

It is funny, but also very easy to make fun of Alex Jones. The man is a meme.

You have to pay an extra premium price on top of your cable/satellite bill for HBO so it's not really that prestigious. Colbert is more troubling since you can even get that over an antenna if you want.

Not even mindcontrol, but it is true
It's simply why the Left is weaker right now
>make political point
>laugh without making conclusions
Right now it seems to make them weaker, so I'm fine with this.
Drones will drone

I was talking with someone about Trump persuation back in januaray last year. I told him I was intrested in it, and looked into it a bit for lika a whole day. Wasnt into politics at all before that. Watched some molymeme videos and all that. Wasn't really arguing any point, just expressing my curiosity and noting that there's more than just this baffon stumbling around.

He linked me a John Oliver video on Trump and told me "I should educate myself". I didn't know what it was at the time so I watched it, expecting something on the lines as molymeme just from another perspective.
I cannot take that person serious anymore. When I had talked to that person again, I had talked to him like a child.
His name is Kevin.

Most if his show is editorializing so you are just agreeing with his bias.

>Implying the masses are intelligent
It's the same in your country too, user.

>What is wrong with your country?
well it's the current year in which "progressives" get to tell us all how immoral we are for voting for bronald brumpfff

>a ((((British)))) guy
>What is wrong with your country?
if you have to ask...
other than that sage alleceleb threads, ban all eceleb posters, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=kI7eyHZpHrY

they think it makes them look edgy/smart

What did they teach you in that class?

It's a weird one, a lesser known face on Mock The Week, a Brummie at that.

Corden's another one, untalented fat idiot turned US media face

>its a second rate British entertainer goes into exile in the US and makes it big by bamboozling dumbfuck burgers episode

At least Ricky Gervais had the damn Office, now Americans are eating up our worst leftovers. I had literally never heard of this guy before I found out he existed on here. Even shitty James Corden had to fuck up a few family movies before he made it across the pond. What the fuck is going on here?

>Americans fight the British and revolt against them only to be told what to think and how to vote by a Britbong 250 years later

The eternal Anglo really is cunning

Americans love Britain. They think having an accent and being born in Bongland makes you so cool and smart.

He's a northerner. He doesn't even have any prestige in our own country. It'd be like British liberals getting their dose of echo chambering from someone from Topeka Kansas. He's a dirty Brummie, not a posh Charter House kid from Elmbridge.

>prestigious
Whoa now. That's undeserving.

This.

He literally doesn't tell 300 million what to think .

Whatever his ratings are, that's how many people listen to him

>Only 3 people have been mentioned
>James Corden, Rick Gervais and John Oliver
>Two of them are from Londonistan
>The other is from Birmingham
>Neither location is even close to being "the north"

Get back on your boat and fuck off.

>using "newfag" to insult someone

Spotted the kike. Here's your (you) niggerfaggot

To southerners anything north of Milton Keynes is the grim North. Stop being so fucking insecure. I lived in Manchester for 5 years I'm only simplifying it for our American cousins.

>HBO used to air Beastmaster.
Bless you