Sky News literally showing you how to treat somebody who has had acid sprayed in their face now

>Sky News literally showing you how to treat somebody who has had acid sprayed in their face now

That's it, I'm done. I'm a qualified electrician with ~£33k in savings. Which country is safe for a white man to raise a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angul_(king)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm moving to new Zealand pal

Thailand

nah mate fuck off

Come home, white man. Put an end to the 63 meme.

despite the numbers america is so vast you wont ever meet a nigger if you choose the right town. plus we love funny accents so that chip chip cheerio shit will get you far in these parts.

just dont act like youre better or smarter than we are, even if its true. we hate that shit.

Czech or PL

Move to Appalachia.

No country has a larger population of whites than the USA.

Nigeria.

Don't you see that flag in the top left of your flag?

That means we own you and your country, slave boi.

So ashamed of our fellow britbong brothers these days... Rather flee than fight back.

God I hope America doesn't resort to that soon.

nah mate fuck off

Montana.

there are many white only areas in America despite popular belief. they're gonna be rural though. there are places in the midwest where the rules are literally 'white only'. and there are places in the south. northeast alabama is like 99% white. the police do raids on the mexicans and throw them out all the time

i can't tell if you're a shitskin satisfied with a job well done or a white attempting to abandon your home after failure to defend your island.

either way, head to the front lines.

It's hard to fight for a country if politicans do everything possible to disarm and demoralize people.
In Germany we have the same problem. The people just gave up. Everything you could try ends probably with prison or public humiliation.

Now you're even get called a "Reichsbürger" if you have issues with our failed politic.

Come home, Anglo man.

Australia. Sit your agrade and be a sparky here.
Im a plumber making great coin. Plenty of poms here already

>Rather flee than fight back.

Hard for us to fight back when the government took away our tatical assault spoons and put us in jail for being angry with muzzie rapes.

It's not even worth saving anymore, I bet out ancestors wouldn't even object to burning it all down now

temporarily not full bong hurry up

Nowhere on this planet is safe. But at least America acknowledges that and protects your right to defense.

Poland, idk if you can get in tho

>Wanting Anglos to come to Denmark
If he doesn't bring a fleet to replace the one they stole and an apology for the bombing of Copenhagen, he can enjoy his diversity.

You lost your country to ragheads, stop posting

Angles and Danes are ancient brothers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angul_(king)

>Sky News

See, that's your problem. You are watching Kike Central

USA top tier

Second place, Czech Republic

Third Place, Poland or any other state in Eastern Europe

4th place, Southern European states. We are not as based as Eastern Europe, but at least we are not as cucked as northern faggots like Germany or Sweden or UK. Plus I see things getting better, general and gradual uncuckening.

>Which country is safe for a white man to raise a family?
That's the problem, there's quickly becoming nowhere left to go. You, we, must fight back instead of running away all the time.

Ancient brothers or not, they still bombed our civilian population and stole the navy.

I forgot Australia, they have no guns but they seem to be quite based in terms of bouncing away boats full of niggers.

Canada is SHIT TIER at least until they elect Tradeauauauo. Any other country is shit tier since it's non white.

(In Eastern Europe I include also Russia, even if it's not part of European Union)

Go spray acid at mudslimes instead of running away

I heard Australia is Empty, maybe you should move there.

I'm moving to America.

Good luck, they only let poos and beaners in

you wanna flex nigga ? Ill change this fucking flag and declare sovereignty don't make me do it.

America is changing immigration laws. I think you'd get in regardless but probably better to go now while it's easier. Come home.

oh well yeah, I was gonna fight back but they called me some mean names so, yeah, guess Ill give up my ancestral homeland.

FUCK YOU! stop being a hollow man, at least go out with a bang instead of a whimper.

I'm planning on whatever state is most muh guns muh rights.

dont forget you are in little england forever after brexit.
there is no escape for you.

>Fight back
Okay, guy who sits in his mothers basement all week.

america actually has places where you will never see a non white if you like, it really is alot bigger than a european country, all the cities are shitholes though you can be in a bustling business district one second and the hood the next, also avoid the south completely the people there are barely human regardless of skin color

No you don't, you retards thrive on it.

Poland

Daily reminder

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

As accoused Reichsbürger you will lose your permit for weapons, can get you in prison and a psychiatric hospital. Not even to mention the damage it made in your social environment.
There were even historical weapon collectors (with permits) which were "outet" as Reichsbürger and now are in prison.
This shit is the new Nazikeule, it's their new way to dispose political unwanted people.

The cops bust down your door here for literally stating a fact. At least in the US we'd have chance. You guys have the first and second amendments, two things we lack.

isn't germany threatening to fuck you guys up for not taking in refugees?

But you lost your country to us?

they just cant wait for that to happen,they will be between EU,Russia and USA and if they play their cards right they can become one of the most powerfull states in europe.

your country has literally put so much effort into not appearing totalitarian that they have become a totalitarian hell hole, may god help you user

Germany wont exist in a few years so it doesn't matter, Poland just need to stall them until that happens.

germany probably couldn't do shit, their army is mainly nazi sympathizers and the rest of the men are feminized and weak or are part of a dwindling disenfranchised minority, i wouldn't be surprised if their army would turn on them if merkel ordered an invasion of poland

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Not anymore, lad. Can't be any worse than this shithole.

Where is the best place? I might have a chance if Trump allows Europeans over for a bit.

>bouncing away boats full of niggers.
They hop on planes and come here, we bend over backwards for muzzies.
This week a couple of dune coons were going to blow up a plane mid flight.
It's better than britian but it's only a matter of time.
Our police have foiled 12 or so "major terroist attacks" and politicans repeat that a lot and people are some how comforted by that I think to myself there should be fucking 0. But being racist is the worst thing you can be here much like the rest of the west.
Our PM might have a vote for faggot marriage and not let the public vote.
Our politicians sell us out and whore themselves for monetary gain.
All our ads on TV have niggers and gooks in them, not even abos but afro niggers when they have to be less than 0.05% of the population.
I live in a smallish coastal tourist town and off holiday times I'm seeing more Indians(once a week) and Chinese(few times a week) when all I'd see was white people a few years ago.
Stopping the boats was to appease the bogans and be like yeah we stopped the boats while importing shittonnes of cunts.
I love Australia and I'm never leaving.

how do you fucking live? isn't it illegal to even go on pol over there?

>God I hope America doesn't resort to that soon.
Not soon, but it will happen.

How will your economy go, if the EU funds for poland will stagnate? Is your country already ready for self support/containment?

Aus is fucked big time

Move to Poland obviously.

come home, white man

Ireland, that shit doesn't happen here.

this, we welcome any and all WHITE immigrants

It's not illegal als long you don't hurt someones right or deny (maybe even discuss?) the holocaust. That's the reason so few anons talk about this on Sup Forums.

I can't be an electrician because of colour blindness. I got my deformed eyes tested last week. So purple and Brown look the same.

The catholics and the IRA will bully me.

I have to suggest indiana just because it's my home state and there is a large white christian population (stay out of gary, bloomington, and fort wayne though) look at montana as well as north dakota and south dakota, I don't recommend the south at all honestly stay away from it

All western countries have been gutted from the inside out, "LE BASED TRUMP" has not and will not and can not change that. Look in a mirror and don't throw stones when you live in a glass house, ameriFATTY.

Fuck off we're full

im a filthy kike and the holocaust is my favorite myth on the citadel

Fuck off, they're ours

I heard that a lot of comfy looking white towns in the US actually have big meth problems, is that true?

Come to NZ my friend. The South Island is sparsely populated and largely white -- political autonomy has been much discussed since New Zealand's foundation which is excellent because if things get really out of hand you can count on the largely rural/agrarian population to say fuck the North Island and form an independent nation of white (and a few native) sheep and dairy farmers down on the mainland. Nelson and Blenheim and Dunedin are great, stay away from Christchurch.

how about ukrainians ?

so if i were to talk about you know what with you, you would be prosecuted?

EU? are you dense?

Fuck off pom we don't want your lazy ass here. Stay and rot with the rest of the shit. Be another worthless english immigrant somewhere else. We hate you.

For what reasons could you go to jail aside from denying the holocaust? Hate speech or something like that?

Oh and I think it's worth mentioning that the jewish population of NZ is somewhere around 7,000 individuals, mostly based in Auckland obviously. This is out of a population of 4.5 million. We had a synagogue in Dunedin for a while but we closed it because no jews. Also many cathedrals in the gothic revival style -- Dunedin is Scottish Gaelic for Edinburgh after all

Yes a lot of rural white areas are unfortunately dealing with a drug problem. I've heard about it in the Midwest, but I'm personally from Upstate NY where there's a opiate problem.

>Czech Republic - Slovakia - Poland ( Mountain areas, they are comfy as fuck. Far from problems )
>Norway is still safe, I guess
>Slovenia has fairly high standard of living
>Croatia on coastal areas
>If you like lakes, forests and winter - try Finland. A lot of empty areas
> Fucking Alaska is also comfy

I think USA. They are at least fighting the red menace.

Poland would be nice (and easier to get in) but language barrier is just too much to be able to fit in

>we don't want white english speakers we only want the ~100k chinks and poos admitted every year
kys

Here we say "Wo kein Richter, da kein Henker" (Wheres no judge, theres no hangmen)
If noone reports me I'm safe. But you can't know. The BND (Germanys NSA) even lurks here time to time.

sort of, but it's hyped up by (((them))) to discourage you from living in those places, it's a very minor problem I have or had one in my family until his dad killed him when he got violent and they lived in a city

Why is that though, are people just bored there or something?

They are mostly fine.

hey look on the bright side, merkel said germany is an enemy of america because of trump, I might get to liberate you irl someday

I imagine it's because manufacturers operate there to avoid the law -- abuse will be more concentrated around the areas in which the drugs are manufactured.

is carrying acid even illegal? carrying a knife is but whats the legal stance if a policeman sees that you are carrying acid, just curious.

Good idea

Kinda. However, those are mostly the dirt poor ones that aren't actually that comfy (this is also where much of the obesity is). There are plenty of middle class all white towns though that live wholesome lives.

I recommend oregon, great climate, land, people, etc. You can get a huge house for cheap, build a chicken coop, maybe get some sheep, have a some kids whk can play in the woods...a good life. Except Portland, don't go there.

That depends on the city desu
In Krakov, Warsaw and Katowice it is often required to know English to get a job.

I live next to a fairly large and expensive hotel. Even fucking janitors need to know English and basics of German

>it's for muslim prayer services officer
>my apologies carry on

Less jobs, automation and the like taking over. Still less druggies than most Urban areas though.

based, want to buy some brand new leo 2 a7s?