Holy shit Rowling actually admitted her fucking mistake

Holy shit Rowling actually admitted her fucking mistake.

>a woman
>a single woman
>an older single woman
>an older, british single woman
>admitting that she's wrong
hell must be pretty fucking cold right now, fellas

>Women
When will they stop living in their own worlds aside from reality?
That image came from somewhere worse.

>apologizes to the prop instead of trump

Context????

Except she didn't apologise to the person she wronged

i.e. it's not actually a fucking apology

she apologized to the tard, not the person she slandered.

There was this video of this kid showing his badge to trump in a wheelchair under him while he was shaking the adults hands.

J.K thought the kid was trying to get a handshake and Trump was just ignoring him.

Then she got BTFO'd when the parents of the kid called her out on it.

I know. But at least its something. She's too childish and immature to apologize to trump.

Any time I try to give women some credit, shit like this happens.

Do not confuse the general population with an individual.

It's a trend. Makes me genuinely question who thought it was a good idea to have more liberating gender roles.

It isnt something. Its nothing.

Just more virtue signalling this time dressed as fake contrition.

Good on her for admitting when she was wrong. Now watch all the repulsive idiots that tried to blow up a JK Rowling tweet into bigger news than Trumps imploding White House find something else to be outraged about.

Is A Series of Unfortunate Events /ourseries/?
>Not Harry Potter
>Still a kids book, but with actual lessons about literature, cryptography, history, and secret societies hidden within
>refers to a secret society that keeps balance in the world that went corrupt due to a schism
>members of this secret society are the elite, with access to resources and hidden places unavalible to the average person
>Secret society uses codes and symbols to interact with one another, double agents will use these tactics for decpetion
>Forces of chaotic good and chaotic evil go at war with each other constantly balancing each other out
>Beautifully explains corruption of the media to children throughout the series with The Daily Punctilio
>memento mori
>explains the dangers of mob mentality
>explains the dangers of cults
>exposes the extensive research and performance tactics used by career psychics
>explains the major flaws in the foster care system, which in this book the person put in charge of orphan affairs is a banker who handles the finances of the rich
>explains how people tricked into slave labor don't question the actions of their employers
>Hospital Records have way more information about people and their families than just health records
>"People aren’t either wicked or noble. They’re like chef’s salads, with good things and bad things chopped and mixed together in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict." one quote from the series regarding the duality of human nature
>"Assumptions are dangerous things to make, and like all dangerous things to make - bombs, for instance, or strawberry shortcake - if you make even the tiniest mistake you can find yourself in terrible trouble."
>"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always like."

Need I say more?

>Not taking the opportunity to point out someone with a large audience is wrong
>Not making them admit being wrong in front of that audience

Straya

Still waiting for her to apologize to Trump.

No she didn't, she didn't even apologize, she just said "Sorry I'm such a good person ;'( i just love disabled people so much i flew off the handle and lied AGAIN".

She didn't even say sorry to Trump, who she lied about.

FAKE APOLOGY.

emotional dumbass woman gives useless opinion on situation she knows nothing about. many such cases!

>projected my own sensitivities about disabilities

aka used a disabled child to push a political agenda

cringe!

The only interpretation that lefty will make is that the elite group are whites.

> Country run by bankrupt reality TV show host that wants to fuck his daughter
> Thinking its important to make sure the audience of a youth fiction writer knows she was wrong in a tweet on the internet