Is it time to admit that clothes are sexist now?

Is it time to admit that clothes are sexist now?

STOP NORMALIZING LESBIANISM

STOP NORMALIZING CROSSDRESSING

>Women are too dumb to buy pants with pockets
They blame everyone but themselves for falling for the easiest of marketing techniques.

Is it time to admit that women were a mistake?

Sure, hate how cheap womens clothes can be compared to mens or how they are constantly on sale while I have to pay full price. Just the way things are..

>socially acceptable to carry a purse
>I NEED FUCKING POCKETS FOR ALL MY USELESS SHIT
wallet, keys, knife, and phone. thats literally all you need to have a 99.9% survival rate when you go out in the modern first world.

>Women compete with each other by wearing increasingly more expensive and extravagant clothing
>They do this because they want to be the top thot
>It's still the man's fault

The answer is no.

Why do women's jeans not have pockets?

I carry a flashlight and a pen too. It just turned into a habit from work.

Every female I have ever been with always asks me to hold their keys and cards anyway, so I don't know why they need them.

Because it is socially acceptable for them to carry around a bag all day. If there was a container that was socially acceptable for men to carry outside of work men's pants would likely have less pocket space as well.

Shitty single women will never know the feeling of stealing the bf's clothes.

It's truly a luxury only afforded to the most desirable women. Other women can buy their own men's clothing but it will never have the lived-in feeling or the smell. It will still be that store-bought, rough, cold clothing they pulled off the rack.

Feminists have ruined themselves and will only blame all else before their own demise. Can't wait.

this, how can someone be so retarded?

pockets are an extra layer of fabric covering their butts and hips

clothes are sexist?
Wtf i hate clothes now!
>Strips naked and runs outside

>why do men make us wear uncomfortable slave torture shoes reeeeee

i actually refuse to let my girl wear shoes like that, so i dont have to hear her bitching about them every 10 minutes.

The fit is typically too tight. Even if they had pockets (and plenty really do), they can't put anything in them, because their legs already stretch the fabric and there is no room left.

>i didn't actively choose to buy clothes without pockets purely because i think they're more aesthetically pleasing
Why do women always fail to acknowledge their own poor decisions?

It's a response to them literally not needing pockets. Purses were and have been commonplace far before women wearing jeans so the designers were simply using common fucking sense. Nothing sexist at all about it just more whiny liberal millennials and gen z looking for fake oppression where it doesn't exist.

i like girls in heels but those are hideous