What are some must follow youtube channels and people on twitter. bonus points if European

what are some must follow youtube channels and people on twitter. bonus points if European.

t. new to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WMcmBC_sF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't go wrong with based Ben

how about you form your own opinions and not swallow everything Sup Forums tells you

since you're a newfag, I suggest Steven Crowder until your peanut brain is ready for greater information

David Carroll

Varg

Stefan Molyneux
Black Pigeon Speaks
Styxhexenhammer666
Jordan Peterson
Lauren Southern
Braving Ruin
Murdoch Murdoch
Red Ice TV
RamZPaul
Millennial Woes
Jared Taylor
Tara McCarthy

TYT, Secular Talk, Vox, and Jake Paul

his videos about the history of black metal are really interesting but I wouldn't really sub to his channel even though I'm pro european nationalism. Varg is kind of hilarious though. Idk. maybe, his videos are pretty comfy.

Mark Dice
Joe Biggs
Outlaw Morgan

Stefan Molyneuz and Jordan Peterson cover everything the le internet meme alt right goys say but way better, just sub them and ignore the other attention whores

Absolutely none of them. E-celebs are cancer and use new people on here to generate profits when they just parrot what you want to hear.

eh I don't mind it. Youtube has literally replaced tv for me. just curious if there's any actual well produced content out there.

followed, thanks.

anyone european? that's not Varg.

JOHN LE BON

AngryForeigner is good for redpilling normies on feminism, multiculturalism, and immigration because hes Swedish and comes off pretty centrist when hes talking

I'm not saying don't watch Youtube. I wouldn't trust those e-celebs like Lauren Southern or Gavin Mcinnes if I were you though.

Not European, but does anyone else watch coach red pill? Smaller channel than the others but he's pretty based.

Maddox

youtube.com/watch?v=4WMcmBC_sF0

Brought to infamy years and years ago when he went into Target and documenting all the black advertising in a 98% white neighbourhood.

The Amazing Atheist

>Autistic murderer LARPing as a pagan while leeching on welfare
>Worth watching
No.

I don't take everything they say as gospel. I actually watch Gavin McInnes but only because I think he's really funny. Don't always agree/trust him.

Red Letter Media

RobinHoodUKIP for UKIP/Brit but he's not a content creator, per se. He picks news stories and interviews from prominent populist politicians like Farage.

this guy seems cool, thanks. plus he's swedish so he's close to me. more interested in stuff that's happening here in europe and not murica.

Is PewDiePie really not /ourguy/?

already subbed. I like him.

This. I used to enjoy listening to people who understood and shared my opinions. Now its just a boring echo chamber.

Steve MRE
Steven Crowder
Not spoony he is a faggot

murdoch murdoch
styx

Mr. Dapperton

I like Mark Dice. His videos are usually really short but he tells whats going on.

Spoony is in a downward spiral. He's pissed off way too many of his fan base and now all he does are really boring live streams that no one cares to watch.

His earlier videos (like the Ultima series) was fucking gold. However he became one of the biggest douche bags online.

Does spoony even do videos anymore? Last I checked he had gone full Howard Hughes, pissing in bottles and growing out his toenails and fingernails as he paces the dark halls of his house tweeting lolrandom comic panels and Colbert-tier drumpf rage for 18 hours a day.

I like Inessa S and Steve Pieczenik

Internet Historian - For lulz
Joe Rogan
ben shapiro
Gavin Mccinnis
Milo Yiannopoulos
Tommy Robinson
Tucker
Rebel Media
Stephen Crowder
Alex jones

>Youtube

>oy vey

Jesus Christ I dont know if youre being ironic or if you really follow literally all of the jewish controlled opposition channels..

>the 'i'm 16 and i am le redpilled' starterpack

Fuck outta here with this reddit shit.

HACKS
iNCOHERENT yELLING
FANART=MY GOALS
this guy gets it

I used to love Mark Dice and watch every single one of his videos untill he failed to acknowledge the many 'coincidences' that were surrounding Pizzagate at the time the Podesta emails and James Alefantis instagram were found. Not a single word about the subject to his 1M+ followers..

What pissed me off the most is that im 100% sure he knew about it and was resarching since I saw him in david ((seaman)) and other youtubers comment sections that were pizzagate videos. And the fact that he isnt shy of
talking about 'conspiracy theories'.. I mean he has videos up named 'Lil wayne does illuminati sex magic'. Why not just a factual only pointing out all of the hundreds of coincidences surrounding the scandal so people can make their own mind..?
/ramble

Impartial truth

He really needs to bleach his asshole

None.

Isn't he a Serb?