Should the US import more qt Asians for us white men?

Should the US import more qt Asians for us white men?

>Not fat
>Higher IQ than latinas and blacks
>Traditional and submissive
>Tight pussies
>Dont stink like Indians
>Etc

At least until we fix Western feminazi women, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can the media please stop importing "talent"

we're way ahead of you.

average japanese

>perfect THIC ratio

but this isnt ture, when will you move back cause noone will socialize with you?

no of course not, that's retarded

It's funny how xenophiles who always post the bests women from other races to try to promote them never manage to show a very average girl compared to White girls. The average Asian girl on the other hand is pure trash.

>Sup Forums is against racemixing
>wants to wife up asians
nice

No. Japanese women have really flat butts.

>for us white men
>Nazi flag
Fucking shill. Sage

Sup Forums doesn't have opinions, Sup Forums is an anonymous imageboard

every woman does when they don't work out, unless genetics dictate that all the fat will go to their rear.

all women should be required to do squats daily.

The average woman is pure trash, regardless of race.

Let me reword it for you, the users of Sup Forums are against the idea of racemixing but still want to procreate with Japanese women, claiming that they're "White"

>Not fat
I want my qt asian waifu to be soft and chubby though

Asian girls do not have asses

Just fucking move to Japan. If you bring an Asian woman to the West, the local sluts will ruin them. Eddie Murphy explained that in Raw. The West is a shithole.

Let me reword it for you.
Sup Forums is a website made up of many different users, the opinion of one user will change from the next.

Sup Forums isn't a website, it is a board on a website known as Sup Forums

That they should, that they should.

>OK-k

That's honestly perfect body. Maybe boobs could be bigger, but not necessarily.

>Implying that people who marry Asians are nordcucks

>Not fat
Speak for yourself, she has a perfect fat ass
I want to run a dozen hapas through those hips

How about exporting your self? Imported products are what a country doesnt want it for it self.
Go to these asian countries and have your pick of the best.

Yes. But only Asians. And no Chinese or Norks.

Dude look how hard she's bending her back

don't do it cunt
it wasn't worth it

My gf of 2 1/2 years hasnt been ruined by the west. Shes viet

bullshit you faggot

>Nazi flag
>Wants to race mix
How typical

Well she's mixing so...
Also your kids are fucked

>heres a list of 20 people who were mixed!

So this js what Sup Forums thinks is logic

Norks are the greatest people in the world. Also you want a Pajeet and a Turk?

Give it time, especially if she hangs around with western women. Seriously, why would you want to bring your girl to the west? I want to get out of here asap, not bring a girl here.

>Not fat

b-but what if I like qt asian chubsters?

>mixing with whites is bad

Nah

Average burgers don't look half that good

Mixed kids are twice as likely for mental illness, drug issues, and identity issues
Those are just the people who went full crazy. It doesn't count the people still living with demons

She openly mocks SJW Even though her best friend is sjw. As long as you give a girl orgasms multiple times a week they basically adopt your beliefs.

>Traditional and submissive

You've never been in a relationship with an Asian girl, have you? As soon as you're "a "thing", they will treat you like walking wallet and EVERYTHING has to be done their way.

I have no idea where this "Asian women are submissive" shit comes from other than BUT ITS LIKE MUH ANIMOO. Asian women are just the worst.

>It's okay for me to mix

Yeah your kids are fucked

Mixed kids are also more likely to have nignog fathers and deal with racism. Not the same with asian and white pairing. Not to mention bad parents who dont respect both of their races/cultures.

Surely

Then how would Japan get English teachers?

>Mixing a cup of drinking water with a cup of diarrhea
>I'm making the shit taste better and now I have 2 cups to drink

>As long as you give a girl orgasms multiple times a week they basically adopt your beliefs.
Ah well, can't argue against that.

Sure, nigger kids and kids of omegas who knocked up some Thai golddigger.

Muh greener grasses basically

I dont care if a woman and a black man mix. Objectively black fathers are nearly non existent though. Nice strawman

That study only counted Asian and white mixes

seems like a lose-lose situation

Who said anything about black men cuck

And white women don't treat you like a walking wallet and aren't controlling and manipulative? Also, ''Asian'' women who were born and raised in the West don't count.

It doesnt say that anywhere in the image. It says kids with more than one race.

>Both their races/cultures

The mixed kid has no culture. It is a mongrel with no identity.

Your image retard

It can be a little hypocritical but this is a false equivalency. WM AF couples are mutually beneficial in a lot of ways. BM WF couples can be fatal and the most likely to end in divorce

oh different study
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf

Maybe the way most of them are taught. There is a "right" way to do it. When two whites of different cultures marry, the child learns to respect both forms of traditions, and it works out fine . These identity issues come from most parents trying to force their single culture on their mixed child.

and end the trend on this site of calling anyone you disagree with a neckbeard when they're not able to prove otherwise

>WM AF couples are mutually beneficial in a lot of ways
like?

B-But race is a social construct! We're all the same!
IIRC mixed race people can't get blood transfusions from either race they're part of, instead they have to get it from other mixed people similar to them.

Interesting study. Im not concerned about the higher rate of anxiety or depression though. A proper childhood can mitigate either of those things pretty well.

I know a couple of Chinese Germans and they're more successful than I am.
Not all hapas are equal.

>squats

Glute bridges are far more effective. The squat meme is retarded.

False. Do you even into blood types

different white culture have a lot more in common and sees each other as brothers
when it comes to whites and asians there are little similarities
and both sides see each other as different and always will

Did the studies control for the history of mental illnesses in their families?
Regardless, what's a man to do? White women are fucking insufferable.

>Im not concerned about the higher rate of anxiety or depression though
because you're not the one dealing with it your selfish prick
and a hapa can't be given a "proper childhood" since they'll always be a minority

#BASED GOOKS MY FELLOW PEDES

>every woman has a flat butt unless they work out
youre out your damn mind pedro

Asian women moving upward socially, white men getting with someone traditional, with tight pussies, who age slower and who lack the loud, domineering, ungrateful, slutty 3rd wave feminism that many white women exhibit.

And give me a break with the cherrypicked mongrel kids, I didn't say anything about breeding with them

not have kids maybe

>mixed race people can't get blood transfusions from either race they're part of
lol, not true

1/2 chance he will turn into beautiful man. The other times, a shitty manlet.

Disgusting.

And, as Peterson says, basically renounce two thirds of your adult life? Doesn't sound like a good solution to me.

Do they have high skills and speak English?

Unlike you, i have a degree in early childhood development and have worked closely with children of all races and mixes. Most of them are fine.

Yeah, disgusting how they found happiness after, probably, going through decades of frustration with shit white women. But I guess it's their own fault, not alpha and Chad enough lel losers

now, why would you lie on the internet?

>LOVE IS LOVE SHITLORD

Yeah... Asian women, ESPECIALLY those from over seas, are nothing like you would imagine. The only time they are "submissive" and/or "traditional" is when they are born dirt poor and marry dirt poor. Why do you think the birth rates in every Asian country turns to shit as soon as they start prospering?

>I DESERVE BETTER
>HOW DARE YOU TALK DOWN TO ME!
>MY OPINION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYONE ELSES!
>200th selfie for the day
>basically live on their Instagram accounts just putting up pictures of stupid shit
>Will only ever eat what THEY want, what's that? You feel like Italian food but she wants Vietnamese food? Lol, enjoy that bowl of pho

I married a Chinese woman and I'm telling you it's nothing like you think it would be. My friend married a Japanese girl for christ sakes and she is the most narcissistic quasi-feminazi you'll ever meet.

>Wife worked in a nail salon while we both at uni
>Work place would have a party every 2 weeks
>Surrounded by Viets and Chinese at these parties, ALL the men did was complain how shit their women treat them and the women walked around like foxes in a hen coop

Also, if you get one who is from a poor family or even middle class then good luck having the majority of your life ruined with your non-English speaking inlaws being sponsored to come live in your country AT YOUR EXPENSE, and being woken up every day at the crack of dawn by the sound of moon language and strange smelling food. In Asian cultures they both don't believe in sleeping in, nor do they know how to talk quietly.

Don't fall for the Asian meme, just don't. If you don't like Western women then get a Russian mail order or something.

Shill thread. Racemixing is always bad, period.

>you have to be lying, its impossible that someone has that degree on Sup Forums

If you say so kiddo

US education

you're just saying "I'M THIS" thinking it convinces me

Sauce for this semon demon

>Asian
>woman
Baaaahaaahahahahha

I dont think it convinces you. Im just telling you what it is. I dont give a fuck if you actually listen to the truth or continue to spout Sup Forums memes. Doesnt mean i wont continue to explain why you're wrong.

That's literally a perk of being submissive dude, if you're not in control 100% of the time she will eventually start to get hysteric

>Doesnt mean i wont continue to explain why you're wrong.
then explain.
also kids grow up.

Well, I don't want or need some lapdog of a woman, I'm not considering Asians because of that. And you can't tell me that you or that friend of yours didn't know about their Instagram attention whoring prior to getting seriously involved with them. The same goes for their other annoying habits you describe. Also, as I said, I would not bring my girl to live in my country, my goal is to get the hell away from the West. Secondly, when you marry a girl which works in some low skill field and only has a high school diploma, I don't know what you expected would happen.