Are you ready for our future king lads?

newsweek.com/prince-philip-retires-queen-elizabeth-644884

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xz1XORmNP2M
youtu.be/CFa4UNmdEhg
youtu.be/mfHrMnl1uLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Charles_III_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=Utuk2p4WoXk##
princeofwales.gov.uk/the-prince-of-wales/biography/military-career
youtube.com/watch?v=UAqi3HaoPHs
newsweek.com/prince-philip-retires-queen-elizabeth-644884
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He kiss's boys.

his politics are okay. he wants to protect certain critically endangered animals in the UK. and he's against modern architecture. other than that he's mostly apolitical.
only problem is that he's a crap public figure and a bit awkward.

It's good to see the redcoat

Can't we give his youth to Prince Phillip and have him take over as eternal Lord Protector?

Didn't he also pay lip service to that "Jesus and Mary were refoogees" thing?

Either way, in rather fragile times, having a monarch with wonky popularity certainly isn't great. In the wake of Elizabeth, republicans will slither out of the woodwork and try to take down Charles.

Hopefully it redpills the monarch.

He should go back to that nigger island where he is considered as a god and rule like King Leopold did

>Are you ready for our future king lads?

Even as a fan of Charles, i would support that. Phillip should have become regent somehow.

Also our future king kek. How redpilled will George be, by the way? I think we'll see the biggest change under him, I don't know why

Philip is regent.

No, Phillip is Prince-Consort. If He was regent, he'd be King.

Shit, you're right. Sorry user.

dat flag tho, rare as fuck

If only. Being fucking awesome is a common trend among kings named Charles.

youtu.be/Xz1XORmNP2M

youtu.be/CFa4UNmdEhg

(god willing) youtu.be/mfHrMnl1uLo

Sorry guys, but who's Phillip ? The prince of Greece ?

Any man who asks Aborigines if they still chuck spears at each other has earned the right to rule.

Imagine, "God Save the King". Saying those words, I can't wait. Not that I wish our Queen dead, I'll still be sad over that but it might be refreshing for our spirit to have a King oncemore. I think it'll spur on both republicanism and monarchism. The same way the left and right became divided over Brexit and Trump.

He loves islam

Sauce ?? This seems so fantastic.

(Long live to Monarchy)

/ourguy/

The Queen's husband.

>The prince of Greece ?
No :'(

Agreed. I'd love to follow Him around with a tape recorder, even for just one day. Certainly would like to think Matt Smith played the part accurately in The Crown.

Not anymore he isn't.

>king chuck the cuck

I'm assuming you want sauce for the last one. It's from that play-turned-film

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Charles_III_(film)

I've heard that scene is the only worthwhile part.

It would perhaps be good to reinvigorate the monarchy with a more masculine spirit. Not that Charles is especially masculine I suppose, but you get my meaning.

God willing that spur ends with a victory for the Crown. We might be having a referendum down here if scummy Labour win our next election, I imagine I'll be saying the words a lot.

His mother is going to outlive him. He will never be King.

>(god willing) youtu.be/mfHrMnl1uLo
That scene was fucking incredible. Please, please, why can't we be like that again! Full power restored to the rightful ruler of Britain.

I do not understand, will he become regent ? Is this a topic that the Court have ?

Thanks, is this a great film ?

Do we know the opinion of Charles on BREXIT ?

>Agreed. I'd love to follow Him around with a tape recorder, even for just one day. Certainly would like to think Matt Smith played the part accurately in The Crown.

He's a legend. A relic of a bygone era though, to be sure. Amazed that he's at 96 and only now ending public duties. What a fucking trooper.

That's an opinion most people here say out of admiration for the Queen's longstanding reign, but in reality, Charles is going to be King.

Checked. Phillip is so based. I'd hate to be in his position though; unable to speak my mind.

Like an Albion oak, sown in British soil.

I fear we may never see full power to the crown again. Anything may happen in the fullness of time, however.

>Thanks, is this a great film ?

I honestly haven't seen it. What I've heard is that only this scene is good.

Yea. Liberal bullshit for the rest of it. They made Henry into an ugly coal burner.

>will he become regent ?
No. He can't. If He were to outlive Her Majesty, then He would be the dowager (or whatever the male term is) prince, with Charles as King (you don't need to say King-regent like you do for Queen-Regent, because it's automatic).

> I'd hate to be in his position though; unable to speak my mind.
Didn't stop him too much, but yea, he gave up a lot to be with the woman he loves.

>Prince Charles complains Brexit 'obsession' has stifled debate on Christian persecution

>The Prince of Wales has complained that the public has become overly ‘obsessed’ with Brexit to the detriment of other burning issues including the plight of Christians in the Middle East.

He also went on a Brexit tour around Europe to booster relations. All of the Monarchy were pro-Brexit it seems, but Charles got tired of hearing about it

What did he do to deserve those medals?

youtube.com/watch?v=Utuk2p4WoXk##

princeofwales.gov.uk/the-prince-of-wales/biography/military-career

ass slave

I thought your Queen was anti-brexit ?

>(god willing) youtu.be/mfHrMnl1uLo [Remove]

Masturbatory fiction. lol

Hell no, it was popular knowledge that she revealed to somebody that she was for it, but it had to be kept ssssssh by the BBC

He a massive fucking mussie-lover ladm8.

>Do we know the opinion of Charles on BREXIT ?

No one cares what he thinks.

ever notice he has Dubya's bro, eyes, and nose? weird

the queen isnt supposed to openly discuss her political views

hes a virtue signaller, so no

tfw we'll never get King Philip

>No one cares what he thinks.
No one literally cares what you think, yank.

>He kiss's boys.
It's spelt 'kisses', faggot.
>inb4 hurr spelt is a grain, it's spelt spelled hurr durr

he lays more pipe than British Petroleum

at least harry calls peoples pakis

Royalty are figureheads only, they have no power.

Who cares.

I think she actually has better odds of living ten more years and matching her mother's age of 101 than Charles does of living ten years to be 78.

The Queen actually has all of the power, should she choose to use it. All of our Armed Forces are sworn to her above all.

kings and queens are still pieces on the chessboard kek kek kek

youtube.com/watch?v=UAqi3HaoPHs

>Royalty are figureheads only, they have no power.

The precedent set by Governor Generals in places like Australia and Canada acting in the name of the Queen says otherwise.

True. But people probably care more what I think than they care about what he does.

>yanks gonna yank

>newsweek.com/prince-philip-retires-queen-elizabeth-644884

he talks to plants, let that sink in

We'll all be dead by the time George is King, if the queen is ruling into her 90s imagine what age William will go on to

That was just a popular rumour void of any evidence.

It's possible but there's absolutely nothing to confirm it or even close.