JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM...

JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXCbRv4I4ro
youtu.be/Qn7rCt531RY
pagesix.com/2017/07/24/recently-separated-jim-acosta-of-cnn-is-loving-the-single-life/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Acosta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jim is an alpha, didnt even let this cuck speak.

Chad Chad Chad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXCbRv4I4ro

CHEEEYAAAAAAAD!

I know; it was almost endearing how he kept trying to help Jim not make a complete fool of himself, but Jim kept on flapping those lips; like a whore on a trampoline. FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP...

Then Miller proceeded to give the most public verbal beat down of all time.

Jim did need to shut the fuck up though. What kind of reporter asks questions then doesn't let the person speak

R'ing the goebell's gif please

very nice suit there steve

Don't have the gif but this ought to be close enough.

youtu.be/Qn7rCt531RY

I used this clip to explain dialectic vs. rhetoric to my parents. They're hung up on the fact that Trump relies on hyperbole, misrepresentation, and rhetoric, and I've been trying to explain that the left has used rhetoric to shut down virtually every moderate to conservative policy position for years. This clip is a perfect example, and there is simply no way to defend Acosta from a dialectical perspective. The clip is even more perfect because you can see how Acosta's feigned obtuseness forced Miller to resort to rhetoric at the end simply to neutralize his bullshit.

Its like a microcosm of the entire Trump phenomenon played out in 5 minutes.

Beautiful.

Have some tits.

does anyone have post-reactions?

Flipped that shit on the reporter. Loved it.

also why aren't we meming this?

BUMPO

Thanks based user.

Have some ass.

JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM

JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM

JIM JIM JIM

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM!

JIM JIM JIM
JIM...

JIM calm down

#firstJewishPresident

We need some diversity, people.

What other country in the world would you suggest someone move to without learning the spoken language? Why would you want immigrants to America to be unsuccessful by not knowing the spoken language? Open border people like Acosta have no problem with the current state of immigrants being shipped across the border like animals and left to die in the backs of trucks like we saw at Walmart. So why would he have a problem with ghettoizing them by not having them learn the language?

link it please

Cosmopolitan just means I want my grandchildren to embrace their Sudanese culture.

Cesar Miller: the dog whistler.

References to the Ezra Klein poem being a post-hoc modification, 1965 Hart-Cellar Act unfettered migration.

I know he's Jewish, so I wonder if his rabbi has banned him from temple yet.

>What other country in the world would you suggest someone move to without learning the spoken language?

Other countries where whites maintain a majority, I would imagine.

>God: You been a bad goy Goebbels as a punishment I'll reincarnate you into a jew!
>Miller: oh yea? watch this.

nice post for a shitskin

CNN and a couple of other news agencies have just become parodies of themselves. They're not at the White House press briefing to ask questions. They're there to debate the press secretary, so they can air a short segment on the news, showing that they "stand up to this administration".

>Enjoys jewish psyops quote
>posts degenerate pic to celebrate

Why is Goebbles being compared to this guy? he does not look that simmilar.

Why don't people immigrate to Jim Acosta's house and jump in through the window?

If I were this guy, I would've offered $10,000 each to the first 20 guys to immigrate to Acosta's house, and then tell them that Donald Trump would pardon them for anything they do.

I'd also tell them that if they squat for long enough in one spot, they can own that place.

Let's see how Jim Acosta likes it when he's the one getting stepped on.

>Kind of looks like him
>Same charisma
>Same silver tongue
>Same body language when speaking

>jewish

He's not asking questions. He's just trying to plant a narrative. It's beyond the pale now. I wonder if they keep going, will the press briefings stop?

BUT JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM JIM

>the statue of liberty poem law

I fucking spit my coffee out when I heard that. Brilliant and subtle 5D roasting.

And the other faggot who was baited into actually saying he doesn't cate about common sense.

Can't get much more BTFO than that.

Miller the Thriller

Shills BTFO again

Could you elaborate a bit. I think I get it, but I'm still missing something to articulate it in my own words to fully grasp it.

Like, I get how Acosta got caught off guard if you take him his statement literally like Miller did. That Miller says "only England and Australia" have english speaking people. And the way how the left is doing that to Trump. But I don't get your first and last point exactly. Some examples maybe and the exact quote in the end?

So look at each of Acosta's points: tradition and English. Miller had a dialectical response to each of them. He cited historical dates, and patterns of immigration to give a fuller picture of the nature of American immigration in the past. Instead of asking follow-up questions to either point out an error, or force Miller to expound on his point, Acosta responds by calling him a name: 'revisionist'. Now, there's nothing inherently wrong with being a revisionist. It is a label devoid of content. It says nothing about whether Miller is correct or not. Rhetoric is always devoid of content.

Miller than responds with more dialectic. He attempts to pin down an objective standard that they can both agree upon for what would constitute historically traditional levels of immigration. Acosta pauses, and them makes a difficult to decipher slur about the nature of the proposal, calling it "press one for English philosophy", whatever that means. The point was yet again to label Miller rather than address a dialectical argument.

Then Acosta, despite Miller already pointing out the fact that English is already a requirement for naturalization, and everyone knows it hasn't been a barrier to non-white immigration, he suggests that the effect of the measure will be to bring in only people from Britain and Australia, effectively calling the plan racists, and by implication calling Miller a racist too.

At that point, Miller says "fuck it", and switches from dialectic to rhetorical emotional manipulation (of the audience, not Acosta) tying to pain Acosta as the racist. Acosta left him no choice. Miller attempted to be dialectic until a typical leftist tactics of trying "racist" was used against him, and he felt to need to respond in kind with his own rhetorical strategy.

This is exactly what created the Alt-Right phenomenon in the first place. It was from day one a reaction (ary) against strident SJW tactics.

Is real*

I remember reading somewhere that he got kicked out of school once for going on an anti-Jew rant. Not sure how valid that is, but I kek'd regardless.

Ah yes, okay, thank you.
How would you describe Trump's use of rhetoric? Would love to hear some examples from you.

You can interrupt all you want during an argument, once you stop talking and the other guy verbally kicks your ass and makes you look like a 12 year old you sure as hell aren't "alpha".

This is what NEET betas think is alpha....which is why they're beta's.

Not this snake again, where has he been?

OH COME ON! How am I STILL surprised at this shit anymore?

Nice digits for a spic

Yes, it's a great example of the value of rhetoric. Miller knows Acosta doesn't *actually* believe only white people speak English. But Acosta handed him that rhetorical club, so Miller beat him senseless with it. That scored more points with viewers than an hour-long dialectical discussion of immigration policy ever could.

A respectable conservative wouldn't have done what Miller did, because he would consider it unfair and dishonest to use a man's own words to rhetorically mischaracterize his beliefs. That is why they always lost.

The "Statue of Liberty Poem" Law had me laughing my ass off. Miller destroyed him. This is how you deal with leftists. Demean them

He's actually a Jew tho

>Nothing to see here, goys

damn

gas the marranos

lol I was just fixing his spelling mistake
>That paranoid

Virtually everything that Trump says is rhetorical. He never speaks in specifics. He never lays out a fact-based argument, and in fact often says things that are factually inaccurate. Just like Jim Acosta, he doesn't give a shit about facts when he's trying to emotionally manipulate an audience, in this case the audience is the whole country. He attack other people personally, giving them labels and names, and questioning their motives and intelligence. He does what leftists have done to conservatives for decades and they hate him for it. Rhetoric vs. dialectic is the main thing that differentiates a modern rightist from a "cuck".

Go back and watch Romney's talking points from 2012, and you'll see the difference.

Have CNN ever been more BTFO?

this was very interesting, thank you fags for sharing

Pretty fun hearing rhetoric I was first exposed to listening to TRS at a WH press conference.

nah this is the worst they have been BTFO
it may even get worse from here

So does this exchange classify as Jew-on-Jew violence? Intra-ethnic strife?

4u

Yeah I can see it. I should read more about philosophy and broaden my vocabulary. Sucks if something is on the tip if my tongue but I can't put it with correct terms. Same with rhetoric and dialectic. I knew both and kinda the difference, but I had to look up dialectic to learn it clearly. It's nice though being able to sharply use words.

J I M

>mistake
Your time is coming, moshe

>Jew
>grew up filthy rich
>Santa Monica, Cali. mansion
>attended snobbiest college in U.S. (Duke)
OMG MILLER'S SOOO BASED!! he's really looking out for me!!!! although it doesn't improve my life what-so-ever it's soooo funny when he rips into reporters!
>being this gullible

youtu.be/Qn7rCt531RY

>implying there's anything wrong with jew-on-jew violence

E V E R Y
V
E
R
Y

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

T I M E
I
M
E

>snarky comments after you already got BTFO on live television
You really got him there, Jim.

hi Jim

Acosta is THE biggest fucking toolbag and hypocrit on TV -- but sucking Miller's dick for his anti-elite fake bullshit is pathetic

fyi Acosta just dumped his wife of 24 years to chase tail around DC because he's now famous. he's a dirtbag creep
pagesix.com/2017/07/24/recently-separated-jim-acosta-of-cnn-is-loving-the-single-life/

Interesting post faggot

>Honorary

>That's the joke.png

K I L L E R M I L L E R
I
L
L
E
R

M
I
L
L
E
R

>Not an Ivy League
>Snobbiest

He should have said: "How is your wife of 24 years & kids handling the divorce after you used the press corps as a way to become famous so you can chase young women around DC like a horny old predator?"

believe it or not Duke is actually snobbier than Harvard, Yale, Princeton

Have you actually read any of the papers he wrote in college? The dude was already where Trump is now in his late teens.

Link?
Is he a Jew that thinks he is white?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Acosta
I thought the capitalization was off: it's fake.

Nobody's ever played the long game to carve a niche -- come on, don't be this gullible, goy

Poor Acosta
Dude does his job, or at least tries
Gets roasted by Miller, then twitter
Goes home from work
>Hi honey, how was your day?
How do you think he answered?

t.liberalLARPingasastormfag

>the jim virgin post
>the miller chad post

needs moar cosmopolitan Jim memes

how many threads have you posted this in today?

Wait, he really has kike blood?

Really makes me think

thanks for the update schlomo

He's not Jewish. Check the actual page.
Even if he were, his father being a Jew does not make him a Jew. His mother has to be a pure Jew for him to be one as well.