I'm so fucking tired of this shit. What's the best Google alternative you know of?

I'm so fucking tired of this shit. What's the best Google alternative you know of?

the library

Whats wrong with this picture now?

FPBP

duckduckgo
This.

they'll find any literally who commie shitskin to parade around but any whites or veterans/memorial day its blank.

Yandex my nigger.

>The JEWbrary

Don't tell me I'm the only one to realise all librarians are short, old kikettes.

Bing it

bing is fine

Years ago when I was but a wee middle schooler I refrained from using google and would always defer to yahoo because I got a weird vibe google was going to take over the world, by high school my school gave everyone google email addresses so we can use docs and stuff so I started to think i was just paranoid and started using it as my default, years later here I am thinking now I was right because look at our fucking world right now.

No. That is jew crap run by an israeli

Google does this gay shit, it seems like every other day.

They pick a not-white person, and fawn over them for 24 hours.

>Look this brown person did something. How progressive.

Or they pick "progressive" events. Sometimes they display full-blown Communists to adulate for no immediately apparent reason. I guess other than the entire staff are Commies.

don't forget discrimination against christian holidays

Oh, but they sure are quick to celebrate Muslim holidays. They must be bigots

>not using swagbucks or instaGC to make money from doing yahoo searches

How will the library help when I'm trying to figure out the best way to get rid of a leaf?

Duck Duck go

>What's the best Google alternative you know of?
duckduckgo

Start page

like anything in America.

Bing

Searx.me, a meta search engine. Sometimes it's slow because it's a small website but it's the best.

www.searx.me