Is muh country savable ?

Is muh country savable ?

France thread.

No ?

Middle eastern countries besides the Khaleej (Gulf) aren't saveable

You mean Paristan?

And us?

You are in the top 3 of the world's most garbage countries along with Pakistan and Somalia, congrats.

You are an African Country.
And you wanted migration crisis, if you wanted stop it you could do easily in Niger.

Some parts of Maghreb are saveable, I like Algeria, but Libya isn't worth saving after Gadaffi died.

It would require many deaths and restoration of the ancien regime but its savable

No, things will turn gradually more and more to shit. It will fall into itself not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Particular signs to look out for:

- Increased aggression and violence, people flipping out

- Increased cruelty, lack of empathy

- Increased dysfunctionality due to stupid africans and arabs

- Increased blame on politicians, police and white people for the bad deeds of the population

- Scandals will be kept secret because people want to save the stumps, but eventually blow up, disappointing and shocking everyone and causing more despair

- Increased nihilism. Drug dealers will do well.

GOOD LUCK, I'M BEHIND 7 GLOBALISTS!

Libya is a meme country like many countries in Africa where you try to make people from 89749789872 different ethnicities live together and feel pride in a made-up nation

there will be the day you have to purge your bigger cities.

Start with Marseille, end with Paris.

Yeah, that's true

Non. Désolé. Passe demander pardon pour ça sur la tombe de tes grands-parents et prépare-toi à l'exil ou à la mort.

They won't. They'll purge right-wing rebels instead and will rule in gated communities over a European, islamized version of Brazil.

I think it is no longer far-fetched to assume that in a few decades Iraq might end up being a more livable place than France.

Are you talking about UE right?

Every western nation is, but the answer is one of these:
Race war (whites will win)
Welfare state collapses (chimpout, leechers will leave or integrate)

Neither option is particulary attractive, even though the welfare state should fuck off its going to be messy for a long time

>Race war (whites will win)
Is there still hope for that in Sweden? You guys seem invincible when it comes to progressive multicultural madness

Your english certainly isn't 'savable' citizen

Of course. 20% are voting for nationalist party and the country is one of the most armed in the world

>Is muh country savable ?

The French won´t have another choice. At one point migrants sucked the tit of the welfare state dry and they will demand money and goods which do not exist anymore.

Bigger cities will burn and native population will arm themselves. Police is basically gone at this point (example sweden) so nobody will charge them when they shoot intruders.

I have zero hope for the current state survival but nothing beats European people on their own soil.

>Majority of niggers muslims soon.
>Is my country saveable?
I always liked french humour.

Africans have annexed Paris

Libya is going to be Balkanized into 3 states if regional and great powers will not do anything.

probably not, I like macaroni memes though.
Welcome to shitpile fellow westerner