I am so sick of fucking immigrants. Fuck all of them. 90% of them are just utter garbage

I am so sick of fucking immigrants. Fuck all of them. 90% of them are just utter garbage.

Okay, so both my parents are immigrants. They came to this country and immediately adopted the culture, listened to the music, ate the food, and dressed just like everyone else and if they did anything that was culturally different, for example, standing too close to someone, or speaking too loudly in a public place, or eating smelly food, or putting their feet on the table, they immediately apologized for such behavior and changed.

Father brought in to work some smelly food, a coworker explained to him it smelled. The very next day he brought in a sandwich that wouldn't stink up the office.

These fucking arab fuckers, they listen to their garbage arabic music, talk arabic all day, hit on any non-arab women, scream and yell and throw fits if they don't get their way, then treat other people like dirt and a lot of them DON'T BATHE, even the rich ones.

It's absolutely sickening, and most of them have dual citizenships with no loyalty toward this country. They don't listen to a word we tell them. They are fucking subhuman fucks. But what really gets to me is their absolute arrogance toward other people. There are some chinese like this too but they're super rare. Just about every arab fuck under 50 is this douchebag entitled cunt that looks down on others and treats everyone else with disrespect, and holy shit if you hit on their women they'll go jihad on you like the KKK. And I use the age 50 or below, because I have honestly never met an arab over 50 who was some entitled asshole, usually they came out of some shitty wartorn country or simply were part of the first wave that had to adapt or don't survive.

And holy shit, I just deal with a few, I can't imagine the bongs or the frenchfags. What the fuck are you idiots doing? You should be throwing bacon everywhere and burning korans while spreading flyers with a picture of mohammad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duUV6KPTIaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More of the pic ? i want to trigger some muslims

The US used to have a white-priority immigration policy, but since the crazies and commies took over, immigration is nothing more than a means of importing low iq subhumans into this country for the sole purpose of voting for Kosher approved political candidates, terror/public distress, and loss of national identity.

Also it's not just with you guys it happens between arabs too; from my personal experience the more religious they are the more arrogant and entitled they become which is ironic because Islam is supposed to teach the opposite of that

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!

I think you missed something yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=duUV6KPTIaw

Give me your free stuff American. Me need it. Me 10 years old. Me islam but islam religion of peace.

religion of peace

Let me come over

you need us!

We peaceful and want to integrate

same feels here in Aus m8. I've had enough. I want them all out. Multiculturalism is a lie.

This is Brazil. But hey if you import the third world, you will become it.

>Migrants
Those are the locals in Brazil you idiot

Op is a faggot his parents are traitors. Delete the thread and get home

(((They))) are the reason why this is all happening

This double digits IQ goatfuckers really think they are wining by themselves

Fuck I'm with ya mate. Every restaurant and small business is owned by these foreign cunts now

I totally agree with you. I wish more immigrants adapted to the culture instead of forcing the culture to adapt to them.

M8 you have guns that can keep a lid on paki antics . I've had to beat them with my fists since the 80s, and do the time involved, I'm getting on now but I still reckon I've got a ten year stretch in me.

they know how I feel.

Kys. Better yet, go kill some more of your own kind in the name of that pedophile warlord you love to kill women and children for.

Your entire bloodline will be wiped from English soil soon.
If it's one by one.

East Asian and European immigration only.

>Undocumented
>""""americans""""

Your dad is a pussy OP.

He should be proud of his culture and balance it with the new.

Certainly weakens your messages if these guys are right

>
>This is Brazil. But hey if you import the third world, you will become it.
>
>>Migrants
>Those are the locals in Brazil you idiot

>beta male upset about alpha arab Chadullahs

>We monkeys n shieeeet
fuck off

Why isn't it written in law that illegals should be reported?

>BASED !!1|!
Go be a based shitskins somewhere else.

>I wish more immigrants

We need to seriously reign in on Filipinos and islanders too. I'm getting sick of every conversation being about food or the kind of food they had while traveling. These people have absolutely nothing going on upstairs.

Fuck the Lebs, almost as bad as dindus.

Are you from Dearborn Michigan OP?

>immediately adopted the culture, listened to the music, ate the food, and dressed just like everyone else

I do this and I am not even American. I also think US Constitution is the greatest document in human history. Why you guys import people who worship some chair-man, a cow or a bearded guy in the skies?

Can any burger explain to me why there are people in your country that defend illegal immigrants?
People who's very existence in your nation is a crime in itself.

>I am so sick of fucking immigrants. Fuck all of them. 90% of them are just utter garbage.

>Okay, so both my parents are immigrants.
QUINTESSENTIALLY AMERICAN

We need her guidance, maybe she can help us in these desperate years

you and your kind exist only to show how low the bar goes. you're vermin. you know it. your guts will be on the boots of the US before you have time to marry your next toddler.

What the hell gave you the impression I'm a fucking Muslim?
Just wondering if any American could explain why some of you are so cucked by your illegal parasites.

You defeat the muslim with the gays, but you are correct. They are third world tier cunts due to inbreeding that will turn your neighborhood into a third world shithole. Heed my warning take action now.
t.Bradford

it's a race issue, not a behavioral issue. Even if you behave white you still threaten to have your sons seduce our young, foolish white daughters and we are threatened with hate crimes if we speak up about not wanting it for our daughters and families. This breeds resentment as well as racial extinction.

OP, you have a light red pill.Take the full red pill.

Lol, your dad is beta af. Might as well worship white cock.

not even the same guy faggot

>
>Give me your free stuff American. Me need it. Me 10 years old. Me islam but islam religion of peace.
Literally this happened to me in like fucking 5 minutes TWICE in Vienna

*cough* extermination is the only salvation *cough*

>Okay, so both my parents are immigrants.
OP is a 2nd gen immigrant. Likely shitskin immigrant as white ones never brag about integrating, they just do it naturally.

He has to go back.

Genetics < Culture, don't you see how he behaves or his family

>t. shitskin

Genetics > Culture, you dumb sandnigger. His case is the outlier, the deviation for the norm, the exception that confirms the rule, the reason why you have 1 Thomas Sowell for ever million of stupid, fucking, useless subhumans like you.

careful hanz. merkel will smell your blood from miles away.

Yes I agree Immigrant's crime rate are higher, but if I think same as you does my genetics really matter?

>Illegal immigrants
>americans
US is funny