CDN Morning News: NEWS ALERT!!: No Sales-ada Edition

It's CDN Morning News with your host
Lazurus
>Don Pittis should replace the Queen
Leaf
and all (you) great people who think my crap is worth reading.

House sales down 40% in Toronto. Even the Chinese are tired of over paying
Oh shit!! It's a NEWS ALERT!!!

>NewsAlert:Toronto home sales drop 40 per cent compared with a year ago

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/03/newsalert-toronto-home-sales-drop-40-per-cent-compared-with-a-year-ago.html

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3529644/asylum-claims-canada/
metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/08/03/canadian-natural-resources-reports-1-07-billion-second-quarter-profit.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/olympic-stadium-houses-asylum-seekers-1.4231808
archive.is/gM8wi
nationalpost.com/opinion/howard-anglin-when-the-police-come-knocking-over-feisty-facebook-comments/
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/02/new-data-show-how-close-jets-came-to-crashing-at-sf-airport.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/02/gay-couple-face-threat-scrawled-on-their-garage-in-pickering.html
business.financialpost.com/opinion/how-to-smother-a-resource-economy-to-death-starting-with-lng
nationalpost.com/g00/opinion/terry-glavin-if-trudeau-is-the-free-worlds-last-hope-the-free-world-is-doomed
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/02/toronto-men-charged-for-breaking-into-garage-stealing-high-end-bikes-police.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/02/trump-wants-to-slash-immigration-by-half-cites-canada-as-inspiration-for-plan.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/08/02/controlled-burns-crucial-in-battling-big-wildfires-b-c-official-says.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/02/one-dead-two-hurt-in-fatal-collision-in-grocery-store-parking-lot.html
cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-may-22-2017-1.4124248/what-are-the-costs-of-canada-s-spike-in-breakfast-sandwich-sales-1.4124350
cbc.ca/parents/learning/view/what-motherhood-has-taught-me-about-my-plus-size-body
cbc.ca/news/politics/mps-pay-pensions-parliament-1.4231986
cbc.ca/news/politics/caroline-mulroney-daughter-of-brian-mulroney-seeks-pc-nomination-in-ontario-1.4232087
cbc.ca/news/politics/feihe-plant-trade-1.4228502
themeparx.com/wanda-group-theme-parks/?page=3
matthewniederhauser.com/research/2010/09/21/happy-magic-water-park-reverie-and-leisure-in-communist-china/
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/new-evacuation-orders-in-b-c-interior-as-large-wildfires-grow-1.4233076
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/victoria-harbour-boat-fire-fuel-dock-1.4233121
cbc.ca/news/business/realtors-housing-market-1.4231913
cbc.ca/news/business/tim-hortons-earnings-price-hike-1.4231764
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Increase of asylum claims in Canada means wait times could hit over 11 years, cost $2.97B
End homelesness or bring in refugeees with that 3 billion... tough call.
globalnews.ca/news/3529644/asylum-claims-canada/

>NewsAlert:Toronto home sales drop 40 per cent compared with a year ago

DAY OF THE RAKE IS AT HAND

Lose a ton of money
Make cut backs
Spend a ton more
Profit???

>Canadian Natural Resources reports $1.07-billion second-quarter profit

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/08/03/canadian-natural-resources-reports-1-07-billion-second-quarter-profit.html

>Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (TSX:CNQ) trimmed its capital spending plan for this year as it reported a profit of $1.07 billion in its latest quarter compared with a loss a year ago.
The oilsands company says it has decreased its capital spending program by about $180 million for 2017. It had said it March that it planned to spend about $3.9 billion this year.
Sure thing Canadian word magic, whatever you say................

>Montreal's Olympic Stadium used to house surge in asylum seekers crossing from U.S. Outreach worker estimates more than 1,000 migrants travelled from U.S. to Canada in July alone

weakness is provocation.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/olympic-stadium-houses-asylum-seekers-1.4231808

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT NORDBOT.

What if we archive it archive.is/gM8wi

IF they ended homelessness, who would the white trailer trash Canadians look down on?

>Howard Anglin: When the police come knocking over feisty Facebook comments Karen MacKinnon took to Facebook and unloaded on two town councillors. Days later, the RCMP knocked on her door
>Days later, the RCMP knocked on her door

I made fun of a local politican and he added me on facebook and made fun of me back. Guess it's different in canada.

nationalpost.com/opinion/howard-anglin-when-the-police-come-knocking-over-feisty-facebook-comments/

Can't Fly-ada

>New data show how close jets came to crashing at SF airport

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/02/new-data-show-how-close-jets-came-to-crashing-at-sf-airport.html

Showin em how we fly planes up here in Nadia eh??
You go laddy!!

Facebook is literally the downfall of Western Civilization

The only peole who matter in Canada work for the Government.

3 billion/12,000=250,000 homeless could have their needs provided for one year

WHY should I fucking care??
Just wondering???

>You have to stand up and fight hate': Threats scrawled on Pickering family's home

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/02/gay-couple-face-threat-scrawled-on-their-garage-in-pickering.html

I'm not gay. No one else in that community is gay.
Why the fuck should anyone care??

Like I'M not in "danger" for being gay, cause I'm not gay.
Why do I care if you are??
I don't.

>Census 2016: More Canadians living alone without children.

They told millennials not to have kids to save the environment and ruined their quality of life to drive the message home.... then they told them they were bringing in new 'diverse'people because they weren't having enough kids and brown people are now what canada needs for some obscure reason (anti-white anti-European racists are in charge).

true.

>How to smother a resource economy to death, starting with LNG
>Joe Oliver: Canada risks becoming the only resource-rich country incapable of exporting this bounty for the benefit of its people

business.financialpost.com/opinion/how-to-smother-a-resource-economy-to-death-starting-with-lng

JUST

Also Middle Class Syrians who needed a free year in Canada.

Probably most of them went back to their condos in Jordan and Dubai now.

Read one story about a "poor Syrian refugee" who was a GOLD SMITH, had his own gold shop and everything.
Spent his days working with gold and chatting with friends. All gone now, cause of muslims fighting muslims and it's USA fault some how.
Poor guy.
He needed a free year in Canada. Free apartment. Free food, Free furniture. 50K

Anyone born here should have it all. The Boomers do.
They walked into the employment office and said
>I want a jAb eh?
And they got one.

Are you fucking kidding me??

Where was this??

Saved. I MADE THAT

>Canadian realtors brace for the end of the boom as housing market tightens

(NO LINK SINCE IT'S CBC... YOU DON'T NEED TO READ THAT GARBAGE)

It's a shoop, an artistic depiction of these threads. OP at the podium.

>Saved

The highest compliment, nice,

>Terry Glavin: If Trudeau is the free world's last hope, the free world is doomed
>If you want someone to lead Canada by building sturdy global alliances in defence of liberal democracy, Justin Trudeau is exactly the wrong person for the job

nationalpost.com/g00/opinion/terry-glavin-if-trudeau-is-the-free-worlds-last-hope-the-free-world-is-doomed

Hopefully Trump will make it easier for canadians to immigrate and work in the states.

Nice one. I was tripped out for a minute.
Also had a thought for a second it could be shopped.
Again, nice one.
It'd be way to weird if that was real LOL

10/10

I'll add a title and use it tomorrow for the OP pic

>Hopefully Trump will make it easier for canadians to immigrate and work in the states.

IF ONLY..............

Canada would empty. SO MANY Boomers live down South in the USA.
I'm not fucking kidding, everyone I ever talked to in my whole life, has hated USA and told me to never visit, but also had been themselves and said it was nice
0_o
The fuck......................

If Canadians are allowed to immigrate to USA< "Little Canada" ghettos will spring up around WalMarts

At least they're white..................right guys?? LOL

>It'd be way to weird if that was real LOL
>99944

Ch3cked.

We can tell the shills it is real.

Oh Shit,I got a Full House.

In case you don't know, I'm referring to a poker hand which is 3 of 1 card and 2 of the other. It's called a "Full House"

I just put money on my poker account yesterday. Like 25 USD or something. I'm playing for nickles and dimes.
So funny when people trip out.
>You buddy, it's for a quarter. Relax.

The housing crash will put the kibosh on alot of the boomer's operations.

Yep, all their money is in their house. Well for most of them anyways.

>Canada is safe from stuff like that. HA!

Canada has been in a recession since like 2009.................

Ride a bike! It's "cool" !!

Check out my $125,000 sports car too eh?? Cool bike kid. Ya bikes are cool.

I fucking hate riding a fucking bike.

>Toronto men charged for breaking into garage, stealing 'high-end' bikes: police

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/02/toronto-men-charged-for-breaking-into-garage-stealing-high-end-bikes-police.html

things are so bad and lies so abundant that PITTIS can't determine how bad things are with the breakfast cereal.

Canada is the national equivalent of Sears. Creative accounting is their game.

LOL
I love how Canadians can spin anything. Word magic.

>Trump wants to slash immigration by half; cites Canada as inspiration for plan

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/02/trump-wants-to-slash-immigration-by-half-cites-canada-as-inspiration-for-plan.html

>WASHINGTON — The Trump administration has endorsed a plan to slash immigration in half, limit the entry of non-English speakers, curb family sponsorships and penalize migrants whose spouses are less skilled and it's selling that plan by pointing northward.
>To Canada.
>The administration is citing its northern neighbour as an inspiration for an immigration reform that contains definite traces of Canadian influence — but to find them, you'd need to squint past major aspects of the plan.
The point of commonality is a points-based system in which applicants with high skills get favoured in Canada and Australia, a program pioneered a half-century ago in the Great White North which the U.S. says it now wants to emulate.

Then show pictures of refugees running towards smiling Canadians from "Bad Americans"

Which one is it people?
What are you proud of??

You let in ANYONE.

This can't crash soon enough. All of the idiots that bought in the last year in the GTA especially are going to be farked. They can either hold their home for many years or take the loss now and sell asap.

It's a giant turd, slowly circling a drain. This was "suppose" to happens years ago.
They have figured out how to stall time here.

I know one guy who lost $600k since march.

B.C WILDFIRE UPDATE-O-RAMA:
>It's SUPPOSE to be on fire
>Controlled burns crucial in battling big wildfires, B.C. official says

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/08/02/controlled-burns-crucial-in-battling-big-wildfires-b-c-official-says.html

Housing isn't going to crash. They'll just bail out the banks again using your money and forcefeed the country more migrants to inflate demand and debt, all to justify the prices.

>Housing isn't going to crash

Tell that to all the people who lost hundreds of thousands in value since spring.

Housing could correct by fifty percent you'd still have people in denial proclaiming it is nothing, although I doubt their proclaimations would be done free gratis at that point.

I just made this
R8 plz

A 50% crash still leaves lots of markets unaffordable by most metrics. Call me when they ban foreign ownership outright, then we'll talk.

Want me to vapourwave it?

>Call me when they ban foreign ownership outright, then we'll talk.

You talk like a fag

Ni hao my little yellow friend.

Fuck yesssssss

100/10

Saved.

>One dead, two hurt in fatal collision in grocery store parking lot

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/02/one-dead-two-hurt-in-fatal-collision-in-grocery-store-parking-lot.html

I'll be SO surprised if an old person didn't cause this.
Someone read it and tell me

Glad you like it.

i gotta peace out OP.

I'm trying to get my new vr goggles set up so I can play augmented reality minigolf at the office.

What!? How??

These people are all FAT and think they know what's "healthy"

SHUT UP you idiots

>What are the costs of Canada's spike in breakfast sandwich sales?

cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-may-22-2017-1.4124248/what-are-the-costs-of-canada-s-spike-in-breakfast-sandwich-sales-1.4124350

Next they'll run an article on how craft alcohol has many health benefits

I know another guy who lost 750k on multiple purchases he made earlier this year.

Welcome to reality, bud.

Have fun.

Maybe I'll run a VR whore house in one day...........

Maybe the owner of the strip club just "likes" me, ya know
>hey, I like you kid, you "go it". Here's my strip club. I'm bored of making money and having all this pussy around me, it's yours.

Thoughts?

WHO fucking cares!!!
>What Motherhood Has Taught Me About My Plus-Size Body

cbc.ca/parents/learning/view/what-motherhood-has-taught-me-about-my-plus-size-body

At first I thought it said "plus sized BABY"
I was gonna be all
>Having a plus sized baby means you're a bad mother

Hey bitches, no one fucking cares how you felt when you were 13.
Grow the fuck up. Be a woman.

I fucking HATE Boomers. So god damned much

>Dozens of MPs also collecting government pensions
>While roughly half are at least 65, some of the double-dippers are as young as 48

cbc.ca/news/politics/mps-pay-pensions-parliament-1.4231986

>Dozens of members of Parliament are collecting thousands of dollars a year in pensions — several of them from the same federal government that issues their six-figure paycheques, CBC News has learned.

Whatever CBC, I'm sure many people at CBC get huge 6-7 figure slaries and CBC is funded by the same people, who pay those MPs

THE TAX PAYER

blame it on the kikes and on Trudeau.
Not the dumb generation that got manipulated by the older kikes and a different Trudeau.

Ya ya, ALWAYS someone else's fault eh?

Keep "double dipping". Not (your) fault, (you) were "manipulated" eh?
Just keep raking in that cash.

OMG look, another Canadian, getting a high paid position, cause of relations.
>Caroline Mulroney, daughter of Brian Mulroney, seeks PC nomination in Ontario

cbc.ca/news/politics/caroline-mulroney-daughter-of-brian-mulroney-seeks-pc-nomination-in-ontario-1.4232087

All the PC party needs to do is play the feminist angle next election and Trudy, the poster boy for white male privilege is gone.

>It's her turn eh??
>Canada needs a woman PM eh??

Ha ha ha ha, Trudy's feminist first appeal is going to back fire hard.

Hey PC Party, want to hire me as a mud slinger??
Not joking.
$250,000 and I'll come up with tons of adds that use all of Trudy's "new age" kike crap against him

Never said I wasn't
I just said don't blame it on the boomers entirely other factors are at play.

Forgot to link.

See, the Chinese keep Canada running

>New Chinese baby formula plant to buy Canadian milk - but at what price?

cbc.ca/news/politics/feihe-plant-trade-1.4228502

I wish they would build cool stuff here, like they have in China.

Man I wish Canada looked like this..........

Me too buddy.

Fucking dirty sand rats. Filthy, obnoxious, GREEDY. This is the instrument of the parasitic kikes.

I swear these fuckheads have forgotten how to add.

Why would you ever say anything on Kikebook

Holy crap!!!
That's an INDOOR SKI HILL , with a roller coaster beside, on the harbor.

Canada is a fucking dump compared to China.

themeparx.com/wanda-group-theme-parks/?page=3

Faggots dying and (((Syrians))) drowning make my day.

Do you really want to turn this into a made in China thread?

>Happy Magic Waterpark

What a name.

I welcome our Chinese Over Lords.

matthewniederhauser.com/research/2010/09/21/happy-magic-water-park-reverie-and-leisure-in-communist-china/

You'll just post pictures of work Canadians did, and say it's the Chinese.
Can you name some super awesome things Canadians have built??

I mean the CN Tower and what else.............

Does Canada, have anything worth talking about??

I'll wait

>Darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ching-Chongs can't build nuttin eh??

>The history of the Great Wall of China began when fortifications built by various states during the Spring and Autumn (771–476 BC) and Warring States periods (475–221 BC) were connected by the first emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang, to protect his newly founded Qin dynasty (221–206 BC) against incursions by nomads

Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, signed in 1982

Why'd you move to Canada if you love China so much, you dumb chink?

Same reason you left India, you dumb Paki.
Okay, Pajeet?

What?

B.C WILDFRIE UPDATE-O-RAMA PART 2

>New evacuation orders in B.C. Interior as large wildfires grow

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/new-evacuation-orders-in-b-c-interior-as-large-wildfires-grow-1.4233076

It's SUPPOSE to be on fire. "Controlled burns" are "essential" to dealing with these type of fires.

Just ask Don Pittis.

>He's right. I fought forest fires in the High Arctic, where there is no trees, or forests.

>>NewsAlert:Toronto home sales drop 40 per cent compared with a year ago
I live in Leslieville and I can tell you realtors are apt mail marketers and I haven't got a single flyer from any rep in a few weeks. Was daily occurance up to spring.
Lots of new for sale signs though, trying to get as much as they can I guess. Sunday was like 6 open house sandwich boards on nearest corner.

>New evacuation orders in B.C. Interior as large wildfires grow
Niceeeee

Are you autistic? Genuine question.

Ha ha ha ha ha
Sooooo Canadian.

>Quick action by tourists saves Victoria fuel dock in boat fire

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/victoria-harbour-boat-fire-fuel-dock-1.4233121

LOL

At least it set on fire, on water. Canadians just needed to wait for it to sink.

LOL

Just for (you), my friend

>Canadian realtors brace for the end of the boom as housing market tightens

cbc.ca/news/business/realtors-housing-market-1.4231913

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Canadian

>Tim Hortons owner Restaurant Brands announces lower profits, higher prices

cbc.ca/news/business/tim-hortons-earnings-price-hike-1.4231764

Ya ya, some company in Brazil owns it.

Higher prices, lower quality is a Canadian thing though.

Fuck Tim Hortons. I hate that fucking place. It's nothing but refugees who can't English, a huge menu of wanna-be high end food, that is shit tier, it's all old people ordering stupid fucking orders and everyone there works slow as fuck.

I worked at Tim Hortons for like 2 months one summer. Speed was key.
This was before their stupid fucking menu.

Go back to selling coffee and donuts. You're losing money with your stupid fucking menu.

PS: I fucking hate old people.

>I want a sandwhich, but hold everything except the lettuce. Yes I want the turkey club, but no sauce, no turkey, no tomatoes, just lettuce and butter on the bun.

Then the stupid refugee from somewhere doesn't know shit and just smiles, while some other refugee manager takes their order.

Then a bunch of refugees are standing around like it's the market, haggling over the price of biscuits and having a good time.

That's apparent. I wish I had recordings of everyone who sold at peak telling the story of their triumph at barbecues.
>yup yup I just had this feeling and so I asked Marlene, Marlene, I said, do you think we should sell...

kek

K I'm out for today. Feel free to keep the thread going

Just Remember
>Don Pittis will make a better Queen, then the real Queen