Are Abos the most primitive race of humanity?

Are Abos the most primitive race of humanity?

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=1m41s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks
youtube.com/watch?v=lWMd3rQPJ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PxChUEPTiIY
hooktube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep.
Legit full on proto-humans.
It's honestly a damn shame they weren't catalogued better before the culling started since they were a real time window into what neolithic humans might have been like

Is this view common among Australians?

yes, even the chiners I know hate them

neolithic humans invented farming

abos are paleolithic people

I have this theory that, if we only knew abos by their bones, and not as a living people, we would have never classified them as homo sapiens, but as a related hominid.

meme text but its still good

Outside of the leftists it's generally agreed upon that the fullblooded abos are a lost cause.
Half-castes are a roll of the dice as to whether or not their fucked but nurture over nature generally wins out here.
3/4 and down who gives a shit unless they're getting gibs from the gubbmint.

oi, does anyone have that page of text that gets posted about abos splaying their sons cock and fucking it?

I love this video so much. I must have watched it 20 times and have shown it to all my mates.
It perfectly encapsulates the ABC and QandA in particular.

Yes, but most Aussies don't hate abos. Their population numbers are just too low to cause any actual social unrest in the country. Also there is no Abo organised crime like you have with minorities in other countries. All they do is get drunk and shout at you for a dollar at central station.

Absolute segregation from the start could have worked. Austrailia is only really built up near the coast, let the abos do paleolithic stuff in the rest.
>Tfw no holiday booked to the other side of the world to do 1000000 BC safari.

They have organised crime, it's just really shitty,
its just some 13 year old abo kid getting his sub human mates to steal shit

ayo hol up, that's one too many shrimps on the barbie

Anyone curious as to how there can be "mixed" Abos? I mean, what the fuck kind of person would made with these things? I don't necessarily hate them for their heritage, but it's best if they stay the fuck away from us whites.

Abos are in a weird Neolithic/Mesolithic split

They had, weaving and basketmaking using proper techniques as well as a type of bread but they never had any decent agriculture.
They had basic understanding of how to do burnoffs to prevent bushfires from growing out of control and had previously mastered firestick farming.
They never did tame any animals or keep any livestock.

It's fascinating how they had all this yet still managed to be behind.

Most people would try and cover it up because they were ashamed, the halfies we cared for though

Stop bullying Abos!
They're just an adapted well to Australia. They never had have a gov'nts for making irrigation and building walls. They are people of peace.
Boomeranggs

stick that comes back, pointy stick, blowy stick and scary red hot stick were their only inventions desu

Yes
youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks

>Not Inuits

Boyyyyyyy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWMd3rQPJ8Y

Ye they come out lookin kinda like mongoloids eg (weird lazy eyes or fuckin big busted noses)

What have you personally got?
Several inventions or typology of different types of farts or *memes*?

Australia.

what has each individual abo got? The smartest of them invented a really good stick that came back to you, the smartest of us split the atom and took man to space.
faggot abo

>lol, you can't judge a whole civilization of people because you personally did nothing!
Yes, just ignore the fact every other civilization has achieved magnitudes more than them

Fuck off prom Abostralia, fucking Zhang and Chang!

Well, it's either them or niggers. Not much in it.

definitely them, no competition

Niggers have done more than them

Ya niggers are at least human in appearance sort of, abos are fucked straight cave dwelling monster shit

>Pronouns law & Refugee Welcome Policy
What an achievement, Justin Pierre.

>be me
>be at uni
>be going into fourth year/honours
>the school runs a session at the beginning of the year where everyone gets up and talks about what their thesis is going to be for 5-10 mins
>this little ditzy looking blonde gets up
>'ok so my thesis is going to be on the skull measurements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people'
>no fucking way
>'the current definition of the human skull does not classify some indigenous Australians as homo sapiens'
>'of course this needs to be rectified because, you know, they're clearly human' *nervous laugh*
>totally dead fucking silence
Sweetheart if you're reading this just wanted to let you know you're my ideal woman. :3

I did a speech about refusing "Syrian" refugees. I don't think they like me.

Great argument, I think I'd take a cucked government over "OOGA BOOGA SMASH KID BRAINS"

They're literally Homo erectus

WAIT. Is that a video of a fat tranny performing with Abos on a (((cable television))) show?

I think we've reached peak faggotry here.

IQ is equated with intelligence. What is intelligence? It’s the score you get on an IQ test. Which IQ test? You decide. There are a bunch of them. Are there different kinds of intelligence? Absolutely! At the most basic level, IQ is a normative score; i.e., how well you do on a test someone says measures intelligence in comparison to a norm group; often the number of standard deviations from the mean is used to measure IQ. It is assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that intelligence is a “normally distributed” variable which allows scores to be evaluated by the percentile they fall in. In a normal distribution 1 standard deviation above the mean is the 86th percentile — the person scoring 1 standard deviation above the mean is “smarter” than 86% of norm group. Two standard deviations above the mean is smarter than ~95% of the population. On the Wechsler IQ test (WAIS) the mean is 100 and the standard deviation is 15, so 2 standard deviations above the mean would be a score of 130. Anyone scoring 130 would be in the top 5% of the population.

But here’s the problem: Scores on IQ tests are heavily influenced by the person’s cultural background and education. This is why so many immigrants who were checked in at Ellis Island in the early days of our country were seen as retarded (Do I sound like Donald Trump?) they didn’t score well on the tests they were given. If you don’t speak English well, it’s hard to know what question is being asked let alone how to answer it. You’re a retard!

I don’t think how aboriginals score on IQ tests should be used as a measure of how intelligent they are. I bet they know some things we don’t and would probably wonder why we all were so dumb!

Nope, that's abc. Free to air and provided by the government...

Abos dont bother me at all. Maybe its because they don't live around me. But they don't appear to be typical niggers. They are typically not pleasant looking but alot of the Abos i see in pictures actually look like they have a soul when you look at there face. Niggers in the USA completely lack souls and look evil. Abos at least tend to like to smile. I don't know, i just don't feel any hatred towards them.

Yes, they're a sub species.

They have traces of Denisovan DNA.

Real humans have traces of neanderthal DNA.

I don't think IQ is necessary when observing abos...

How do you totally sure that Anglos just had destroyed all Abo Civilization and put them on Alcohol diet that made them stupid?

I think your understanding of the IQ test system is flawed. Properly administered modern intelligence tests, like the Naglieri Nonverbal (NNAT) or the Otis-Lennon (OLSAT) are designed to be completely language and culture independent, so as to be administered across cultures and ethnic groups.

But guess what? Even when we developed tests that prevented bias based on language or culture, all the stereotypically "stupid" races still tested bad, albeit not as badly as before.

had not*

They must have been pretty shit already if they managed to get that fucked up

post the qt3.14 abbos , less cherry picking

>being this retarded

I've watched this video 5 or so times now and never realised that was supposed to be a fucking woman. I hope to Christ you're wrong there.

boomerang is kind of complicated though right?

Hey that's the guy that did songs with Bjork

but if you can fuck them and have children that also generate offspring, you are the same species

Even Ancient/Medieval Chinese couldn't handle them.

I'm 1/16 Abo and they probably are.

There is no full-blooded Aboriginal woman that any other race on Earth would find attractive.

Any 'passable'* pictures posted will be quadroons or octroons. Even mulattoes are disgusting by any standard.

*You should be ashamed.

They're like us in the same way a cat is similar to a lion

so what if they arent modern humans tho...they managed fine for fifty thousand or so years before and they are still doing ok now even with alcohol and petro addictions...They found their niche so they were successful and that is the end of the story really.

Except modern day Chinese aren't drunk retards with no history

There is no agreed upon definition of a species. Many separate (although closely related species) can have fertile offspring.

There is no full-blooded Aboriginal human. Isn't it? I heard everyone has some sort of European or Micronesian influence.
t. Wang

Wolves and dogs can breed

IQ tests are designed by Western people, and they test for concepts that are common in Western environments and thought patterns adapted to Western lifestyles and ideas. Imagine an IQ test designed by a group of Mbuti people - how many Westerners would score a passing mark on that? Aboriginals - assuming you mean Australian Aborigines - have a society that is adapted to an environment very different from that of European Westerners, for whom those IQ tests are designed (virtually no other group of people on earth is obsessed with such tests, only Europeans, for some reason). Aborigines’ social development had no use for the sorts of cognitive skills that Europeans place a premium on - conversely, their societies emphasised skills and cognitive faculties that would be useless to Europeans. It is therefore meaningless to use European IQ tests as a benchmark and wonder why the Aborigines score so much lower - it’s like wondering why a German Shepherd cannot sprint as fast as a Greyhound - or why Nigerians cannot match Kenyans at long-distance running.

Threadly reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxChUEPTiIY

wat??

not an ausfag but I can't exactly hate them but I feel bad for how retarded they can be

>he can only respond in shitty memes
confirmed bait

dogs are cucked wolfs

Assuming that all human races are at least the same species and abos were so isolated from the rest of humanity for so long; If their ancestors mixed with other species of homo, how are they not a different species or subspecies?

our space adventure fizzled out tho hasnt it..we seem to have given up after the eighties

You have IQ tests you can run on dogs, cats and pigs.

K
>Chinese history
Xia, Shang, Zhou, Qin and so
Xia is literally one of gorillion archaeological cultures. It's history as a propagandist pamphlet.

we still did it tho, did they get as far as whitey?

No, abos do have one story of a great flood, boomerangs and music
They aren't verry violent either

They come second after Somalis imo

No society that chooses to remain in pre-civilizational status has any need for IQ tests, that's very true. But they also have much less need for complex intelligence, which is proven in global IQ differences. You don't need a high IQ to hunt an ibex, or to make a fire. But you do need a high IQ to design an internal combustion engine, or to write a philosophical treatise on the nature of existence.

I have no problem with the incompatibility of IQ benchmarks on primitive peoples, because we're really not using IQ for their benefit. We use IQ in the West to identify prodigiously intelligent people who would be most useful in a complex, multilayered society that constantly stretches the limits of human knowledge to move forward into new ages of technological advancement.

Well, this is a new level of virtue signaling. God damn I hate liberals.

Those comments are pretty entertaining though.

I know up north, abbo slags will fuck for like 20$

Even ignoring the history stuff(because you're probably a dipshit abo that doesn't know what you're talking about) China is a world power while Abos barely have functioning tribes

are you talking about the tidlik the frog who drank all the water and spat it back out or what? that's the closest I got

Aren't niggers technically more human than whites because they never mixed with Neanderthals?

I think we got something out of the whole Neanderthal lineage that helped us. Hybrid vigor across species boundaries.

Mixing with Neanderthals was crucial for us to progress

China had the greatest economy in the world and the worlds largest heavy infantry contingent during the Song Dynasty.

Sentinelese probably desu. I don't think they've even discovered fire yet.

Negros are about as primitive, really.

Neither got out of the stone age; they behave differently, though.

Yeah, somalis don't have (old) stories at all

Contingent* ignore my autism desu

That's exactly what I was thinking actually.

if you look at mitochondrial dna it becomes obvious that human females mated with Neanderthals but human males wouldnt fuck the neanderthals females.

Basically women would fuck bigfoot if they had the chance.

China is snake which want to smash our Wolds as their legendary mother (pic related).
Why do not Elves or Hobbits fly to the moon on Space shuttles? Are they primitive? They do not need it and you fucking hWhities stole land that Gods gave them.

>Song
>largest heavy infantry
Got smashed by Finnic barbarians from the north.

Fuxi is a creation myth that states that law and civility was created by a half snake half man. Nothing to do with destroying shit.

Those Fuggg barbarians were composed of Northern Chinese defectors. Still can't deny economy as well as arts China produced during that period.

>why do not elves or hobbits fly to the moon

Uh are you okay?

in a weird way they are fascinating to observe
like when there's an accident and you can't help but gaze

They are primitive as shit. 50K years of isolation. Their brains do not work on the same level as other people. Booze was the worst thing to ever happen to them. They have become reliant on our handouts, and they have lost all knowledge of living off the land. They will never be civilized, or integrate.

As iPhones and other shit Chinese could not invent they just ripped off Greek Classical myth. pathetic.

Abos are with goy, and human.

hooktube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc

Neanderthals were hot and wiser than us.

Chinese Chicks love Big Brown Abos

>race

You mean sub-species.

I do believe they are.

Aboriginals aren't from neanderthals though, they're from Denisovans.

It's agreed upon by all scientists.