i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 1
*SAA clears out Euphrates pocket, seize Jabal Tuntur, capture 20% of Sukhnah
>US-led coalition airstrikes kill 60 civis, injures 50 in DeZ prov
>DeZ: SAA repels counterattack of IS units trapped in cemetery area
>E Ghouta: SAA unleashes 50 Elephant rockets on rebels from Jobar & Ayn Tarma
>Latakia: FSA 1st Coastal Division shelled army positions on Jabal Mukhtar
>E Hama: SAA liberates Marina town and stops IS counterattack
>SDF captures Nazlah Shahadah district, attempts to isolate Old Raqqa from southern direction
>HTS jihadists hit gov positions with mortar fire near Taibat al-Imam town, N Hama
>Infighting looms in Idlib as ceasefire between jihadi groups falters
Iraq
*PMU forces liberate 17 villages from ISIS west of Mosul
Yemen
>Houthi forces, allies hit Saudi Arabia’s Jizan, Asir and Najran regions inflicting heavy losses on the Saudi Army and its mercenaries
>IS attacks Houthi forces in central Yemen, killing the fighters and looting site

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-Based_Midcourse_Defense
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
youtube.com/watch?v=8LnVHw96jFs
pastebin.com/9Vjb2c1A
aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/hundreds-flee-clashes-saudi-security-operation-170801192118248.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/893083735633129472
archive.is/Qiuub
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.880967&lon=38.854909&z=15&m=b&gz=0;388280653;348776225;468420;38374;461125;45063;422501;49991;391173;32389;370252;0;294506;11090;304055;88364;298905;95756;278627;90652;212538;69178;195801;64777;92375;60553;82290;59145;10943;30629;0;8801
pastebin.com/rX4yfygz
youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article167322980/IS-Liste-mit-173-potenziellen-Selbstmordattentaetern-aufgetaucht.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Assad, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "Maghrebois" memes or have developed an obsession with Assad or someone Assad related. Assad has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), like JIDF and Shareblue, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /sg/ threads. They unironically think they assisted Russia in locating and bombing rebels (kek!). We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /sg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry this general is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (Sunnis, Jews, Israelis, Kurds etc) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with Syria and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

Why fear North Korea if the US has Ground-Based Midcourse Defense,
the Ruskies the A-135 anti-ballistic missile system
and countries like India, Israel and France possibly already having the capabilities if not at least finalizing their goals?
They have made multiple tests and recently have been always sucessfull.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-Based_Midcourse_Defense

xth for hookah and chill

How much longer before this Syrian war is over?

Outdated must watch:

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia

>White Helmets Fabricate Pretext For New U.S. Strikes
youtube.com/watch?v=8LnVHw96jFs

Draft must read:
pastebin.com/9Vjb2c1A
Please give feedback on the mentioned books/articles

1. Emperor of Greece
2. Reclaim Cyprus
3. Reclaim Constantinople
4. Genocide Turks

What else should I do?

>Ocтaнoвкa, вpeмя мoлoтa

People often ask me, "Countryside General, why is the FSA losing? What happened to the promised Aleppo and Hama offensives?"

Patience my fellow revolutionaries. In battles of one sided firepower balance such as this one, retreat is inevitable. Remember that despite massive Iranian intervention the SAA was still collapsing. The Russians may buy time using scorched earth policies, but they cannot solve the fundamental demographic contradiction that has doomed Assad and his likes in the past.

In a classical Maoist people's war, it does not matter whether victory takes one year or fifteen years, as the outcome is already assured in the favour of the revolution. The rebels have what the Russians will never achieve in a thousand years: staying power. They are going nowhere. And if they lose, their sons will pick up the flah after them. Then their grandsons. And so on.

And to those lamenting the failure of capturing Hama, I promisw you the liberation of Homs. To those crestfallen over the fall of Aleppo, I guarantee you the FSA will raise its flag over central Damascus. This is not a hope or a dream, it is a science. Assad will fall. It has been decreed by the science of humanity.

Onwards, comrades. Help the FSA win the war. Invest in al Bab, Idlib, Nawa. What is based in a Hourani village today will represent Syria on the international scene tomorrow.

>in before make anime real

REMINDER: DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, BIPOLAR, AUTISM, SCHIZOPHRENIA AMONG MANY OTHER "MENTAL ILLNESSES" CAN'T BE USED TO DIAGNOSED "MENTAL ILLNESS"

You're joining a cult and you're probably too stupid to realize it.

The DSM is your bible and it's controlled by big pharma.

You will barely know people and you'll try to give them advice as if you're God.

YOU PEOPLE ARE TELLING FAGGOTS IT'S OKAY TO BE FAGGOTS AND YOU'RE ONLY HELPING SPREAD AIDS AND DEGENERACY!

I HOPE YOU FUCKING KISS YOURSELF ALL OVER THE PAVEMENT!

Objectively speaking what is going to happen once ISIS are defeated in Syria and the southern pockets surrender / assimilate?

Leddit seems to be under the impression that the mighty US is going to help the SDF should they try and create a separate state.

CAN'T USE F-MRI's TO DIAGNOSE*

(or detect)

>fixing the damaged telephone landlines towards #DeirEzZor #Syria in the areas liberated by #SAA

Former Assad supporter here. Not gonna lie, This is fucking hilarious watching Assad crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the Barrel Bomb codes.

>Nusra terrorists on their way from Arsal to Idlib

>killed one of their own & dump his body on the road.

Russia will not let Syria balkanize. There is greater threat of USA abandonment than anything else. Turkey will not allow balkanization, they may attempt to annex part of Syria, capture more territory for rebels, or both.

TAKBIR

>sources say it was capital punishment for wearing socks and sandals.

Autism is not a mental illness

After the end of this war, where is the Middle East headed?

c-cute

To hell, i hope.

Greater Israel

Shia vs Sunni total war.

FoRmEr aSSaD sUpPorTEr HERe. NoT gONnA LIe, ThIS iS fuCkiNG HiLAri0uS waTChiNg aSSaD cRAsH aNd BUrn. buT seRI0usLy, wE caN'T lEt tHIs gUY GEt ThE bArrEl B0Mb c0deS.

Haram! 40 lashes for you!

They already started killing eachother?
They must be really hyped to join the Ildib infigthing ride

Going to This

Mate i dunno, these lads are all supposedly HTS.
Probably just got tired of this dude.

But 2D girls are halal!

Thats too Racist..
Try this

>Violence has intensified in recent days in Awamiya, east Saudi Arabia, where security forces are fighting Shia gunmen.

>Fighting has intensified in recent days in Awamiya where authorities have been trying since May to tear down the old quarter to prevent fighters using the narrow streets to evade capture.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/hundreds-flee-clashes-saudi-security-operation-170801192118248.html

Saudi civil war seems closer than ever

>Our relationship with Russia is at an all-time & very dangerous low. You can thank Congress, the same people that can't even give us HCare!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/893083735633129472
WE!

death and destruction

Archived that for you archive.is/Qiuub

thanks for baking. I missed that.
fucking misbehaving workflows

kek
that would be beautiful, if I didn't suspect already that the US will give weapons to KSA
C-c-can we stop its expansion around the Magreb + Marshek borders though?

>As a future psychiatrist
I have finally come around and accepted that I take should take some medicine to compat my fearful thoughts.
But the problem is that the medicine makes my dick feel strange.
No problem getting hard or ejaculating but my dick feels tense somehow.
Any help?

> white socks
He's not killing anyone anytime soon

is there a more reputable source of info than Southfront? Since it's blatant Russian propaganda I can't trust it

>you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most of us aren't from US and therefore don't have insane employers who look our social media and give themselves the right to pry into the private lives and views of their subordinates.

Hmm...

he's right for a change

>dat eyeball

What did he see before he dieded?

How does the KSA expect to defeat the houthis when they cannot contain their own citizenry?

CNN & BBC

All of them

He went to his Heaven and realized that 72 virgins was Queers

>army control surrounding farms of al-Sukhnah
my guess: wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.880967&lon=38.854909&z=15&m=b&gz=0;388280653;348776225;468420;38374;461125;45063;422501;49991;391173;32389;370252;0;294506;11090;304055;88364;298905;95756;278627;90652;212538;69178;195801;64777;92375;60553;82290;59145;10943;30629;0;8801

It's also blocked here in the UAE, but use the archive link from Do you have any insights?

>How does the KSA expect to defeat the houthis when they cannot contain their own citizenry?
Mercenaries of course

Really makes me think

>surrounding farms
TAKE SUHKNAH FINALLY

>>As a future psychiatrist
a fraudulent profession akin to chiropratice

>After the end of this war, where is the Middle East headed?

Thanks bud.
I don't live in Awamyia or the eastern province in general so I can't give you insights about the situation RN in the eastern part of country.

The SAA usually surrounds cities before it takes them
See Aleppo, Deir Hafer and Maskanah

Oh baby is it starting? What I would give to watch KSA crumble.

So it's not a general thing but only in that area?

Are you hejazi bro ?

fags

Man that bloke's aesthetic.

>Syria, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Qatar, Hezbollah, Houthi alliance declares war on Saudi Arabia
>Trump refuses to save Saudi Arabia because of 9/11

Would be pretty nice fampai.

Kinda. I'm origin from Jazan but my family's original roots is in Hejaz.

>Trump refuses to save Saudi Arabia because of 9/11
but muh arm deals

yup

Don't think he will care. Trump sold himself as a staunch supporter of Israel and has done very little for them. He is simply too egocentric.

>literally kek

N O Q U A R T E R

Can someone give me the basic gestalt on how the Houthis are doing? They seem to be causing quite a lot of trouble for the Saudi dogs.

Venezuela update, "rain for the next five days" edition
pastebin.com/rX4yfygz
Death Toll: 123(outdated)

*Venezuelan Cardinal warns Maduro over protestor deaths
*Jeremy Corbyn attacks US over sanctions, hasn't denounced Maduro
*Maduro denies claims of voter fraud (why wouldn't he?)
*AG Luisa Ortega launches investigation into validity of assembly vote
>Trump to hold Maduro responsible over detention of opposition leaders
>UK diplomats' families leaving country
>EU is considering multiple options regarding Vz
>Boris Johnson denouncing Maduro
>US benchamark for oil dropped below $50 per barrel yesterday
>Maduro mocks Trump over sanctions
>security forces raid opposition leaders homes, abducts them
>one article blaming eventual rise in gas prices on trump's stance on Vz
>"Venezuela: Why I support Maduro" t. Al-Jazeera article
>Maduro says he will radically overhaul political system
>Constituent assembly vote goes through, Maduro praises it
>white house warns 'end of democracy in Vz'
>US adds MORE sanctions, this time on oil sector
>tons of opinion pieces on dictatorship, imminent civil war
>"Venezuela could be first oil state to fully fail"
>US vows more sanctions after vote goes through
>US orders diplomats' families to leave Venezuela
>Delta/Avianca airlines are ceasing flights to/from Vz
>Maduro implores opposition to cease insurrection
>western MSM praising strong moves by trump admin. regarding Vz
>US sanctions top officials
>parents attempt to sue govt. over death of son
>Venezuela's foreign minister accuses CIA, US of organizing violent demonstrations and supporting opposition
>Venezuelan bonds drop to 1 yr low as Maduro rejects sanction threat
>venezuela signs deal with US company to improve oil production

>send an official request
youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

>specializing in psychiatry
>seek professional help
Pick one kike.
You're nothing more than a foreskin hording govt subsidized drug dealer hypocrite who is doing EXACTLY what you are chastising us for--generalizing.

Abu Azrael, commander of
Kata'ib al-Imam Ali.

They are more or less holding their own. They are not big enough to do anything other than kick saudi's out of yemen - and they are probably not going to be able to do that immediately - the only way they will manage this is by grinding the saudi's down till they leave.

However, they have made it expensive for the saudi's monetarily and reputation wise.

The houthi's are also incredibly gifted at the mountain terrain, their mobility is unparalleled. This is their major strength. It means they can conduct the hit and run insurgency tactics with ease.

long term however, yemen is suffering big, with very bad cholera epidemics and famine caused by the saudi/gcc blockade.

the gestalt is heroic epic resistence that cannot easily be defeated militarily but also may not be able to create the conditions for outright victory.

He's not a commander, he's just fighter

Also Palmyra and Qaryatyn

hmm so peaceful democratic protests are only okay in other countries? and censorship is bad but it's when we use it?
who would have thought.

stop posting the useless larping faggot.

France...oh wait.

Sounds like it's going to be Saudi Arabia's Afghanistan.

>"Venezuela: Why I support Maduro" t. Al-Jazeera article

Seems Qatar has stopped sucking US cock ever since they split from Saudi Arabia.

When will it H A P P E N again?

>IS-Liste mit 173 potenziellen Selbstmordattentätern aufgetaucht

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article167322980/IS-Liste-mit-173-potenziellen-Selbstmordattentaetern-aufgetaucht.html

BASED has a new face.

no
Militas don't have official military ranks, but he obviously fills the role of a field commander

The article ays they are all the suicide bomebrs who drove SVBIEDs for Mosul.
They are not in the west.

Notice me

name one thing he does other then posing with hatches in the middle of the desert or playing with dead bodies.

injecting synthol in his arms

Organizing the troops on the frontline and raising morale.
Role models and heroes are quite useful in a war where youngsters are avoiding the conflict and the average grunt would rather smoke shisha behind a earth barrier than risk their life charging into combat.

and people wonder why it took the iraqi meme army almost a year to capture mosul, it's though when your army consist mostly of bunch of larpers

>Organizing the troops
well he's doing a piss poor job at it then

kek

it's the iraqi army. Doing a piss poor job can still increase combat effectiveness if he does a less horrible job than the people around him

where does it say that?

was the iraqi army during saddam's era also this shit ?

How come? He's one dude in a relatively small militia. Not a commander in a professional army.

Yes, absolutely.