Amerifats red pill me on North Carolina. I might have to relocate there for work

Amerifats red pill me on North Carolina. I might have to relocate there for work.

Asheville to be exact.

Should be renamed Fashville
For fashion not fascism
Place gay as fuck
On a serious note it is pretty fucking liberal

Asheville is a nice city. It's a strange mix of hillbillies and hippies, but it's a clean city with plenty of places to walk, live music, good food and beer, etc. You should take advantage of being in the Blue Ridges. Go to Mt. Mitchell for sure.

Asheville is to NC what Madison is to Wisconsin. Expect liberals and high housing costs.

Asheville is like a liberal hipster enclave in the middle of the woods in NC.

Hilly, have good brakes

I've never used Tindr, but I have used backpage.com. I found a half Irish, half Afghan girl in Ashevelle. She was great! I came in her tight pussy in minutes. Himmler was right. They really are Aryans.

Full of bums, hippies, it's a lot like Boulder CO, fucking drum circles at the main park. Fuck that place

They won't bother you if you don't bother them. Who would you rather have for neighbors: hippies or niggers?

Yeah. Enjoy what you can of the city but live outside of it innawoods and youll be just fine. Good fly fishing, good beer if you can stand the hipsters. prices outside the city are fair for housing, definitely buy. Do not live in town. Stinky hippies generally keep to themselves. Otherwise enjoying the weather, fishing, hiking, etc

If you love /out/ then western NC is the best the east coast has to offer.

Asheville is Beautiful
>growing too fast
>Traffic is shit
>People are shit
>Cesspool
I literally just moved away from there up to middle PA

NCfag here

Asheville is a liberal shithole. It's pretty on the surface, but it's a hippie/hipster/granolahead hovel. Move further west in the state.

Youre fucked muslim capital of the south

If florida gets a 4 and pennsylvania gets a 2, that infograph is invalid and the people who made it obviously never even went to those states. Delete your post

I think its nickname is literally 'boulder of the east'

maybe thats Chattanooga

Yea

liberal areas are far nicer places to live than nigger areas

liberals are attracted to areas that have nice living, stuff to do like good outdoors areas, nice weather

its very easy to live in these places and enjoy the stuff they provide and just tune out all the rabblerabble politics shit

I feel like its your duty as a conservative to move to liberal areas actually in order to dilute their voting power

Haha, you got relocated to the most liberal place in NC. All the people you will interact with are hipsters who are not from North Carolina. Good luck.

/out/ is full of faggots that spend 800 dollars on an arcteryx rain jacket for walking to starbucks

Tennessee is rated as a 2? They're mountain shit in the east is way better than North Carolina mountain shit.

NH above VT? What? 40% of NH is stripmalls whilst VT is 100% pure.

Ok to visit but everyone seems to be moving

Actually a good point. There are a few no-go places in NC full of niggers. I would much rather be in Asheville than there. You can find a nice place out in the woods near Asheville where nobody will bother you. If you live in the main drag, it will be terrible.

I think that's Nashville, not Asheville. Even so, Muslims are only a small percentage of any Southern city.
I grew up in Chattanooga. Someone I knew in high school called Asheville the hippy version of Chattanooga. That seems about accurate to me.

>its very easy to live in these places and enjoy the stuff they provide and just tune out all the rabblerabble politics shit
Life gets so much better when you learn to separate politics from the rest of your life.

Asheville (the city at least) used to be a place for hippies, but the high rent has driven most of these people out. Now it's a lot of tourists and retirees who visit craft breweries. Except for the south side, the areas outside Asheville are pretty old-fashioned Appalachia.

Its pretty nice. Mostly all white has great scenic beauty. I went Western Carolina University in high school taking classes as part of gifted kid shit. I think the Vanderbilt estate is there. Its been over a decade since ive been there though so it may have changed some since then.

This, start growing your hipster beard now and get some thick black frame glasses. Or just live in TN and commute.

Don't move to the blue areas.

Best breweries and a lot of pot. Beautiful geography. A lot of hipster liberal hippies. A lot of tourists. If you love the outdoors, you wont be let down. A lot of hot chicks that could be redpilled by a good fucking.

The TN border is too far to do that everyday.

T. Tennessean.

Yeah I guess, I think Chattanooga is way nicer than Asheville. Similar vibe but bigger, cleaner, less noodly bullshit.

They are both decent though. Something that stands out to me with those amongst other 'nice' cities in the south is that in Chatt and Asheville, its pretty much nice/ok throughout the entire city/area. There are shitty areas but they are not pervasive.
In places like Greenville, it looks like they dumped about 5 billion dollars worth of development into 4 blocks and then there is a giant ring of scary niggers surrounding that small tacky rich area

Asheville is in the middle of nowhere, but in the winter you wont be to far away from a bunch of ski lodges if your in to that sort of thing.

Asheville and the research triangle park area are liberal as fuck. Also Mecklenburg and the outlying area. The rest is ok.

The problem is NC is affluent enough to attract carpetbaggers and left wing refugees from high tax states, and they bring their bullshit here. NC will tax anything they can, despite being normally a red state.

Asheville is very pretty though and if you like outdoors activities you will enjoy the area.

North Carolina is the San Francisco of the south... lots of gays and big fat hairy granny's. Almost all the Walmart shart photos are taken in NC.

Asheville is the pseudo intellectual hipster liberal Hotspot of the Carolinas dude. You cant swing a cat without hitting some indie coffee house that smells like BO and is run by some tranny wearing overalls selling 8 dollar cups of vegan mustard

I fucking hate this gay state so much

Its alright. Lot of poos in some areas and a lot of niggers, but i never had a problem with the niggers in NC.

Oh yeah I saw more trannies and muslims in NC then I see in one year here up north.

Best state in the Union if you ask me. Liberal transplants and lots of niggers too, sadly. But the remaining white, Southern culture exists pretty well. Church is still pretty important in my community. I live in the "outer Charlotte" area.

I'm in union county. Hello fellow NC goyim

Its the AT (Appalachian trail). It allows dead beat hippies to live outdoors harassing other hikers by trying to trade or sell them peanut butter sandwiches.

NC fag here, Charlotte specifically. I have friends in asheville and take little weekend trips there all the time. As many have said, the city is pretty liberal and has a hippie and hillbilly vibe to it. However, it's much whiter than most of the rest of the state since it's nestled in the mountains. I live in Charlotte and after the riots last year I've been thinking about moving to asheville to get away from all the non whites. NC does have lots of blacks but they're concentrated in the cotton belt. No one grew cotton in the mountains so there's a lot less niggers. The breweries are fantastic, there's lots to do outdoors, and even though downtown is full of hipster faggots it's still a fun place to go out for a night. Especially compared to Charlotte which seems half black these days. I'll trade white hipsters for niggers any day.

Get a motorcycle if you do. A rice rocket, not some shitty Harley.

>go to concord mills mall on Friday night

IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY WATCHING PLANET OF THE APES IN 3D!

>Starcucks

the swamp people will come for you

North Carolina is great. Real friendly people who won't spill your teeth to the ground if you call them amerifats or burgers or any of the other funny, funny terms for Americans. Good luck, Rudy.

I've lived in the Bay Area and it wasn't that bad - this will be a walk in the park.

Better than Maryland, worse than Alabama.

So many North Carolina fags on here, noice.

Like everyone else is saying, it's a liberal shit show there, but it's pretty easy to avoid them. Get a place outside actual Asheville and commute in. Hendersonville ain't bad.
Great scenery, good moderately priced restaurants and bars, some of the best weather in the state.

That map is the AIDS rate?

it a pretty state... except for all the niggers tho

Exactly

Western part of NC? Nice. Gets hot but it's fine from what I've seen. You also get the tail end of the Appalachian mountains and all the flora and fauna that comes along with it.

No one in the Carolinas knows how to drive though.