>feels like I'm being stabbed in the back
>head feels dizzy, about to faint
>starts feeling veins being ripped from arms
>feels cornered in a room with only red lights
>feels like hell
>Protesters only want to talk about other people's problems and mistakes
>literally confessing the sins of others
>skin turns into snakey/scale-like
>Am I in hell and the presence of a demon?
>feels like they are trying to jump in the driver's seat while I drive
>wonders what they'll preach about me when I'm no longer in the room
Are Protestants in hell, Sup Forums? Why is every Protestant I meet look like a person with their ass and head mixed? Or, looks like they have 1 of their eyes on their chin, and the other on their forehead. How do I scam money off of them willingly? And what do I do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5aWH1Uru
youtu.be/_20yiBQAIlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Things catholics worship:
>poverty
>ignorance
>gossip
>big government
>centralized church dictating liturgy from thousands of miles away
>rockstar pope
>homosexuals

Things protestants worship:
>self-reliance
>hard work
>material wellbeing through the above
>honesty
>truthfulness
>small government
>pastors who have a real daytime job
>churches that are a reflection of the local community

Ok sure

Keep believing that you're a Christian

Seal of Saturn on his mitre

>>Protestant
>>Sees someone discussing them on Sup Forums
>>Gets mad
>>Gets drunk
>>Beats his wife
>>Rapes his daughter
>>Goes outside
>>Shouts at his Catholic neighbor
Not giving (yous) just so you feel special.

>We're your friends

Protestants have no intelligence outside of their own mind. It's like talking to a dog for advice on Physics. You're only purpose in life is to remind Catholics why they are Christians. Can't really say a dog is a Christian... Protesters aren't my friends.

>P-protestants aren't my friends

I said, Protesters*, not Protestants. That's what they are, and will always be for committing sins and treasons against Christianity. Talking to a Protestant is a queer and obscene as talking to those on the left. Weird hair, weird clothing, all fucking weird and degenerate. As a dog doesn't practice self-awareness nei dor Protesters.

Things catholics worship:
>lil boy's penises and buttholes
>black migrant feet

this

PROOF:
>>CALL ME BY MY RIGHT DENOMINATION
>>CALL ME BY MY RIGHT PRONOUNS
>>No way does allowing divorce lead to degeneracy!!!
>>No way does allowing homosexual to marry lead to degeneracy!!!
>>LET'S TAKE TO THE STREETS TO OVERTHROW THE CHURCH AND STILL CALL OURSELVES CHRISTIANS
>>LET'S TAKE TO THE STREETS TO OVERTHROW EVIL WHITES AND STILL CALL OURSELVES AMERICAN

>Implying protestants aren't the biggest Jew supporters out of all the christian denominations.

I think you just have Schizophrenia.
And should seek treatment right now.

That doesn't make sense at all given protestants have been around since only the 1500's and want to focus more on scripture rather than tradition.

Cathocucks will believe Santa Claus and reindeer and Christmas trees are Christian when Protestants know that those are heathen symbols.

Christmas should be celebrated, but not in a pagan way.

>>I'm a non-Catholic, my advice would to support the Jews and seek out a Jewish psychologist to advice you to start a serious opiod addiction you bought from the local Jewish Pharmacy and continue to pay $10000s towards a Jewish doctor to keep calling you crazy
>Catholic: Just speak to a priest anonymously in person and confess your sins
>>I'm a Protestant and believe everyone should follow what my house does
>>I'm a leftist transmanwomanpig and believe everyone should tell their kids about me

A leftist trans woman pig isn't a Christian but an abomination no?

I guess we can both agree LARPagans are gay.

Also that spacing. You're not on reddit.

This kind of spacing

In the mind, represents

A lot of self-importance

because you can spend and waste so much

time typing, there's no need to do it, you

see.

kek

satan's claws is a cool guy according to cathocucks

Both of you suck desu

Orthodoxy is the best

I always use spacing and never been on lebbit

You're using ad hominem arguments now because... well... I win.

why

all

the

reddit

newfags

spacing

on

my

thread

this

you

are

autistic

One more month, just wait it out

>implying he isn't a newfag who heard about reddit spacing and is trying to be le ebin oldfag

Well I don't have time to cater to Protesters. I have to finish getting that Mind Worm mount on Warcraft. That sounds more productive than listening to Protesters cry and moan.

Honestly I'd like protestants more if I could understand half of them.
Most of the protestant sermons I've watched are just a bunch of black guys screaming or some weird Mormon looking dude who dresses so sharp it could cut glass but speaks like his dick is being cut off and interprets scripture so literally it burns. I mean I bet there is some good protestant churches/pastors out there but for now all my experience is them not calling us non christian and there infallible love for Israel and odd mannerisms.

I'm roman catholic and I like protestants. Stop trying to divide christians.

>and there infallible love
**their

I'm not trying to run from Christ as a Protestant, I'm trying to run toward Christ.

There's too many pagan practices in modern day Catholicism, what the fuck is Ash Wednesday and what does it have to do with Christ?

What does Lent have to do with Christ.

You remember what Christ said? No one gets to heaven but through him. You don't need a church or a priest or a pope to get to heaven, all you need is faith.

>Santa Claus
Are you fucking retarded? Coca Cola man is a huge meme and only a thing in proddie parts of Europe. Catholic christmas presents (at least here in Germany) are brought by the Christkind (Jesus).

You mean in Nordic countries and parts of your own.

Kierkegaard was protestant but had plenty of criticisms. He is a great theologist and philosopher.

pastebin.com/5aWH1Uru

You really need to stop, Moshe.

You already have a Protestant hate thread up.

abortion is bad but the death penalty and drone warz are so good! once saved always saved!

Yeah, in the shit non-catholic parts. (granted, BW is catholic and shit nontheless)

Yeah I remember Jesus printing out a copy of the st James bible before he ascended to heaven, saying "upon this printed book that won't exist for 1000 years, I build my church. Ignore everything until a German guy named Martin Luther shows up."

100% this

>homosexuality
Protestants fucking allow gay marriage for crying out loud. But what else is to be expected from a cult that considers female clergy a good thing?

Still pissed the Protestants called you out on your buy your way into heaven scheme I see.

>protestant sermons I've watched are just a bunch of black guys
found your mistake

This.

Papism is proto-globalism.

What you be described more likely applies to a Catholic. They are a lot less strict when it comes to drinking.

lol catholicism. go lick the bishop of romes feet, i hear he is into it

Catholicucks are cancer, and I include protestants in that too because they are pretty much catholicuck-light

i remember that part of the bible where jesus gave the bishop of rome the authority to directly contradict his teachings...oh wait no i dont, i remember an obscure comment about a rock which catholics have interpreted as meaning that the catholic church has the right to contradict christ

except of course catholics dont even read the bible, they just get their priest to do it for them and tell them what to think lol

catholicuck clergy wear dresses, they wear womens clothing

>catholic
>feeling horny
>rape 100 children and get promoted

catholicuckery is just as disgusting as mohammadism or talmudic kikeism and all the other pagan perversions

catholics literally worship the same god as muslims, according to their own cathecism

are you talking about catholicucks right now?

>tmw you realize that Jesuits are the real Jews and that Catholics are the biggest goy cucks on earth.

I'm no fan Christo-Fascist Protestants, but Catholicism is the embodiment of everything bad about Christianity AND Paganism is one shitty Crypto-Jew satanic package.

wow such christian

>Protestants fucking allow gay marriage
False

Actually Catholics and Protestants are both wrong. Do any of you guys even still worship god, or has he left the equation centuries ago. Also, I am Cerrunos's chosen people so take that. Your god won't punish me because he's too busy with my god's cock down his throat. Haahahahaa!!!

Why are these figths always between prots and caths, and not nit including orthodoxy?

>all this Catholic hate from Protestant nations
>literally a heresy of a heresy

How can any institution be respected if there's no centralised leadership?
The Church has been around for centuries, Vatican II happened fairly recently.

I'd like to see Protestants starting numerous Holy Wars and ethnic cleansing campaigns first before bitching about who's the biggest cuck, with your fucking gender neutral interracial intersex marriages.

To my understanding orthodox recognise other denominations as Christian and they too go to heaven (I may be wrong on this)
But Catholics think there is no salvation outside THEIR church

both are pretty gay to be honest

I'll only ever be a catholic when they replace the pope.

So orthodoxy are least retarded?

>protestants are jews!
>protestantism began because the church was selling 'sin-b-gone' indulgences
I don't know who's jewing who anymore

They are retarded but they aren't as autistic if that makes sense

Same level retarded as prots i'd say. Catholics are devil tier retarded.

My family came to England about 1720. They were Huguenots - French Protestants. The Catholic church persecuted them. My surname is French. It's well before my life but French Protestants were massacred as heretics. That's why they fled.
Catholics must accept the Pope as intermediary between God and the person. Protestants reject this. Faith in Christ as Saviour is all. We protestants do not accept the Pope as legitimate.
And why should we? Only through Christ is there hope. Not a Pope.

anyone who isn't traditional catholic isn't my friend.

whats a protestant

18+
Most Protestants dont reciprocate the hatred though. We're taught why we separed, but to love those like catholics who irrationally hate you.

NO HOPE WITH A POPE

1000 of them fought with you against the Turks in 1877

is it like a catholic who reads translated bibles?

Isn't it ironic when a Catholic tries to criticize a Protestant, but won't cite any Bible verses because Catholics don't have any support in the Bible?

Liberalism is a late result of the protestant reform. The Church knew it and it is very clear now for everyone to see it. The reform was the suicide of a millenial culture. The degeneracy in northern european countries and their colonies are the natural evolution. They have what they deserve. We all do.

You sound delusional and insane, DESU. I think you should seek professional counseling.

D&C thread. Saged

Pretty much yes, many other differences

Not quite.

Prots seem to be most retarded

Butt-blasted boring autists that don't like crosses and paintings of saints

Deists (what atheists called themselves) and the sons of voltaire led to these so called enlightenment ideals that begat the French Revolution, secularism, abolishment of anti-blasphemy laws, and todays open atheism and the degenerate behavior it causes.

:sides: ---> :orbit:

Well the bible does say something about worshiping idols.
I am not very religious myself, I can't give two shits about that, and I like the aesthetic look of icons and symbols, and their traditional values. However if I were very religious, I'd be confused about their existence, considering the lore.

Make sure you're wearing your Thor hammer necklace as your entire nation crucifies themselves under a sign that reads ," diversity is strength"

>"my god is better than yours"
>"my god is older than yours"
>worship the same god
I am unironically with the fedoras on this one.
creationism = irrational faggots
It seems there are no exceptions.

>that photo
>that ID
>that menorah in the background

Using the same argument, you can unite jews, muslims and christians. They do worship the same God, they just can't agree on who that god is, what he wants, or how to worship him.

If it's in not in Latin, it's not happening.

This right here. Latin America is replacing Catholicism with Evangelicalism because the Catholic church is spiritually dead and hypocritical to the core. They are the Pharisees of our day.

>Using the same argument, you can unite jews, muslims and christians.
Can and have.
they are all irrational faggots.
If god does exist, it is some kind of abstract reflection of our own collective consciousness.
If he doesn't, then science is the way.
Either way, religion is the most effective form of mind control on the planet. The Jews have perfected controlling the minds of others, but all religions have it down to a tee when it comes to internal control (ie: control of its own followers)

That is why I am genuinely sad that this board is slowly pushing christian memes. We have no place debating religion here.

On that note, sage.

I'll take that challenge. What's something you want verses for?

>Creationism is irrational
So are you saying you've studied their arguments and weighted their assertions against your own without bias?
It's utterly unscientific to claim one thing is 100% right and 100% wrong. Tell me some ways that creationism is right, Mr Rational.

What if 'god' didn't create the universe, but is simply part of it?
What if god is a reflection of our own consciousness, but in mass form?
What if some extremely advanced civilization put us here under the guise of a 'god'?

I am open to suggestion user, but the human-written verse of your glorified doorstop (bible) were clearly written with subversion of the common man in mind. Can you deny this?

Just to clarify, it isn't irrational to believe in creationism, however
>It's utterly unscientific to claim one thing is 100% right and 100% wrong.
which is what religion does regularly.
Good discussion user.

>god of wrath with s fixation on giving Jews Israel
>triune God composed of three person in one godhead
>desert demon that inspired a pedophile to murder innocent people and rape kids

>same god

>tfw atheists betray their ignorance

>entire post is greentext
ok then
>3 versions of the same god
>apparently god created man in his image
>your post proves that the reverse is true
I admire your tenacity user, I really do, but you are digging your own grave here.
Good thing you will go to heaven isn't it?

I agree, I'm not religious either (Catholic) but I always found the idolatry part weird when I was younger.
I visited Bulgaria and its churches and monasteries last year, and I must say it felt better being in an openly Orthodox country, much better than the drab, irreligious Protestant West.

>be Catholic
>claim that power of god lies within a man
>have priests that belong to NAMBLA
>Cardinals get caught literally having a butt party at the Vatican
>Vatican 2.0
>gets infiltrated by Satan worshiping Joos
>Pope is the most cuck leader on the planet
>literally tells his followers to suck nigger dick
>tells people to endorse faggotry
Yea no I will stick to my community church which follows the words of Christ not your cuck boy loving priests and Pope.

There is no such thing as a Trinity, Sabbath=Saturday. Virgin Mary=Not an object of worship. Relics/crosses=Idols. Conclusion, Catholics=Talmud of Christianity.
(Pic Related: "I won't have any of this namby-pamby wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it."-Red-Pilled Aunt Marge.
The Dursley's are TOTALLY red-pilled; not falling for Satanic Potters' BS.

Fun fact: all the regions that eventually turned Protestant, northern Germany, the Netherlands, England and Sweden were all the most socially and religiously conservative parts of Europe at the time.

>science is the way
Even if humans develop "perfect" science, it's not enough to explain reality user.
youtu.be/_20yiBQAIlk

>Protestant "hate"
To all those who call themselves Christians:
Even in a ridiculous d&c thread, Christians must do not hate. It's strange if they think that debating about faith is to divide. The same thing happens to me about politics. Debating is fine, but do not hate. Not even your enemies.