What went wrong?

What went wrong?

their's balls fall off also jews

No nazbols

to nice

Years and years of self hate and brain dead politicians that live in gated communities telling people how to live.

Wait a minute... Schibsted and Bonnier also own a lot of Norwegian media.

Youre next

not enough fascism and NatSoc

F

It was literally too perfect, people were too pacified by decades of living in a utopia to rise up when the politicians started fucking things up.

Women?

Surrender to political correctness, start believing in gibberish like feminism and every country can be spolied

Thats why we shitpost the truth about jews helsinging sanomat is pretty fucked up people are waking up Be safe norwaybro

The longest forced eugenics in known history.
Women in the leadership everywhere.
Thats it.

same as everywhere else

jews and women

Can confirm. I'm from NY, the jew capitol of the world. Born there in the late eighties. 70s and 80s NY is the blueprint for the rest of the world. Let that sink in.

sv*n will pay for their opression

Sweden is ran by Jews

The journalist PeterSweden got doxxed by the Jews for reporting on rapefugees

The exact same thing that can go wrong in any other country. Complacency. Watching everything in your community go south and not doing anything. No country is immune to it.

swedes

they're traitors

In an nutshell-

Sven wanted to get laid but helga was all like "you don't respect me or my body or my privilege and you're a racist masogynist pig!"

Sven is all like "what can I do to make it better b-baby?"

Helga is all like "I want you to become a feminized cuck and I want you to give our country over to 3rd world savages because you're a racist!"

Sven is all like "sure thing b-baby"

I always suspected that they wanted to abolish their language, it's borderline creepy the way literally all of them speak perfect English like a native.

Is it just that one professor talking about this or is Swedens feminist government talking about doing it also?

The government has no intention of abolishing Swedish you whacko. Academia in this country are made up of marxists that's all. It was quite literally infiltrated by the Soviets, it's not so strange they behave this way

World's first feminist government

That is one way to destroy a country language and culture

Jews. Not even joking.

(((David Schawrz))) 1964.