Why is Sup Forums always so obsessed with this faggot?

Why is Sup Forums always so obsessed with this faggot?

>Sup Forums
You mean reddit

Why do you complain we're obssessed and then put up another thread about him?

he's /our guy/

if you disagree you're a shitskin that needs to fuck off back to /r/thedonald

YOU are making the thread faggot.

/thread

because why is his head so weird-shaped??? that's not normal AT ALL, so much for the master race....

Ya think you're hot shit, dontcha?!

Because shills are paid to character assassinate him here, just like Lauren Southern and other public figures.

We're not. This is so calculated.

You'll see other ecelebs get attacked here for a few days or so. People who aren't perfect but have some value (like LS, SM, etc), then you'll see the Richard Spencer shills using limp wristed attacks against him. It's so obvious. They try to get us defensive and riled up then throw RS In there with some slack jawed attack and expect us to react similarly. I think it's some psysop to create consensus where enough people reflexively defend him and it becomes standard to support him.

Fact is however, he's pretty obviously controlled op. The evidence is there and most here at least sense that something isn't quite right with the RS thing.

Ecelebs in general have some use, they help vaccinate normies against the worst that the JQ has planned while occasionally touching on some deeper stuff (most of the time they're just sing for cash though). As for Spencer, idk, I've seen nothing of value that doesn't feel like larping or a honeypot.

Isn't it funny twitter gave him his checkmark so easily?

i dont know much about richard spencer desu, but the one thing that i've noticed is that he's got a very strangely shaped head. it's like an egg shape. is this some kind of genetic disorder or is it because of his fashy hairscut? it's like a football shape, like a conehead. i'm not trying to be a dick or laugh at it, i'm just genuinely curious.

Yup. This is why I think so many here consistently push back against him. It's just odd, everything about him (I mean the Sieg Heil shit during the Trump campaign felt really fake and gay and the media pounced on it immediately).

They kill Jordan Peterson's YouTube channel "accidentally" but Richard Spencer's stuff has never been touched AFAIK.

Couldn't give two shits about this egotistical faggot, either way. I just wish his faggotous fan-boi friends would stop shitting up this board with his ugly, useless, wannabe face.

Richard Spencer is not controlled opposition.

He has done more for our movement than you ever have sitting alone in your moms house and shitpoasting on pol

Jews fear Richard and try to character assassinate him. It's basic JIDF stuff.

/Thread

We aren't, nobody here has given too much of a fuck about him.

What did (((((((((((((he))))))))))))))) mean by this?

He's the third most important figure in the alt-right after Milo and Lauren Southern.

The reason why so many push back is because leftypol has been running a character assassination campaign on every single personality of the right.
Nobody has truly given a fuck about Lauren and Spencer, and suddenly out of nowhere, we get bots like this one
spamming the same posts in all threads.

Of course, Morpheus is behind most of it.

Milo and Lauren aren't alt-right. But they aren't the same either. Milo is anti-Identitarian. Lauren is pro-Identitarian.

You don't belong here. Fuck off back to your trs safe space, behind the gay pay wall, cuck.

You're the one who keeps making the threads, you absolute retard.

when someone says "Sup Forums is this and Sup Forums believes that" you're likely dealing with a shill

This.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off with this gay bullshit, the "leader" if your bowel movement is a sellout faggot. No self-respecting /polack has, or ever will be baited by his shallow bullshit. Again, please fuck off back to your trs safe space, and don't return. You are not welcome here.

Why does he need to be shilled so hard against?

Is it because he is advocating white identity? Is that something you because an organised, racially aware white populace would not be good news for Globalist ideologies?

/leftypol/ shilling, "operation e-celeb"

fuck off shill

>Why does he need to be shilled so hard against?

Because he's young and has all the right arguments. He's effective, that's why our enemies hate him.

No matter how much you shill
His content is saved, and in two weeks the web will be flooded with alt right content.

You went to far. Also maybe interesting for some of you who broke several laws over the last two years, recruiters and vetters identity have been leaked to the authorities of several countries. Next season, channers in jail

Go be irrelevant elsewhere, leftypol.

>/leftypol/
Kek, is that supposed to be a joke?

He's shilled so hard against here, because his fan-bois shit up hate chan with their bullshit, and got their just desserts, and then came here and tried to pit us against our uber autistic brothers, with exact the same bullshit, and expected us to forget that they seroiusly pissed off, and annoyed our older brothers. They thought we were stupid, basically? But we are autistic as well, and like elephants, we NEVER forget. And that is why their bullshit will never wor here , try as they may. It is ultimately an exercise in futility, but no longer amusing.

normalfags love these types of people who tell them exactly what they think

>to know who rules over you, find out who you're not allowed to criticize

see this is bullshit, because you cultist faggots won't let me criticize your effeminate retarded leaders, but you don't rule over me :3

you're a polyp on the ass of relevancy and your funtime is over, your "movement" is already stagnant and isn't going anywhere

No alliance between Muslim and Whites

Fuck Richard Spencer and FUCK white people.

All white people should quietly die out so their race vanishes from the face of the earth.

t. leftypol

Gay, married to muds, and tranny Jews? And the other leader moved to Asia so he could fuck underage Asian's in the sex trade. That is what your "movement" consists of, right? No thank you. Kindly fuck off.

Were not fuck off dicky.

ALPHA MALE!!!!

FPBP
OP is a faggot who tries to shill (((him))) saged

fake pics fuck off!