'Transgender is a myth': Derick Dillard, 28, launches unprovoked attack on Jazz Jennings, 16...

>'Transgender is a myth': Derick Dillard, 28, launches unprovoked attack on Jazz Jennings, 16, telling trans TLC star her life is a 'non-reality' and 'gender is ordained by God'
>Derick Dillard attacked Jazz Jennings on Twitter Wednesday night while her reality show was airing on TLC
>'What an oxymoron... a "reality" show which follows a non-reality. "Transgender" is a myth. Gender is not fluid; it's ordained by God,' wrote Derrick
>Jazz, who is 16, was diagnosed with gender identity disorder at the age of 4 and two years later gave her first major interview to Barbara Walters on 20/20
>Derrick, who is 28 and a father-of-two, defended his tweet by writing: 'I have nothing against him'
>Many are now calling on TLC to cancel the Duggar's reality show, which was previously taken off the air in 2015 after Josh's molestation scandal
>It was replaced by 'I Am Jazz' at the time, which still airs in the Wednesday time slot that '19 Kids and Counting' used to air in

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4757330/Derick-Dillard-attacks-transgender-teenager-Jazz-Jennings.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhgh0_5ochE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2440086/Belgian-transsexual-Nathan-Verhelst-44-elects-die-euthanasia-botched-sex-change-operation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/gay-south-florida/palette-magazine/article25505500.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that this fag's dick is literally too small to cut off because he started HRT as a little kid and he has a little baby dick and will for the rest of his life which will probably not be very long because of the suicide rate

>Jap
Bad fortune will come to you.

>Trans Activist Jazz Jennings' Message for Straight Guys | Glamour

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhgh0_5ochE

Joke's on you I'm a Black man who teaches English in a private girls' school

>("Jennings" is a pseudonym).[8][9] The family is Jewish,[10] and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."[
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings

really makes you think

Top kek

HOW ARE YOU LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL!?
You literally have a dick, you're not a girl. Jesus christ.

Wrong its still getting it cutoff

The Drs are going to make its vagina out of a piece of his colon instead

After reading pic related I cant wait to watch the the show once it gets its extra stinky colon vagina

>Colon vagina
We have reached peak degeneracy.

>Transsexual, 44, elects to die by euthanasia after botched sex-change operation turned him into a 'monster'
>Nathan Verhelst, 44, born Nancy, was disappointed with sex-change results
>His life was ended by the same doctor who euthanised deaf twins last year
>Comes after Belgian euthanasia cases jumped 25 per cent in one year
>It is now the cause of nearly one in 50 deaths in the country

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2440086/Belgian-transsexual-Nathan-Verhelst-44-elects-die-euthanasia-botched-sex-change-operation.html

when are the goy-err chosen people going to realize they are getting jewed by their own??

So TLC is just a distraction engine fueled by gossip and delicious outrage, got it. It's so inchoate I doubt it's planned but this is Sup Forums so it must be the Rothschilds or something.

The reason they kill themselves after surgery is they realize they'll never find a guy who is attracted to their wound pussy. Maybe if they didn't get surgery gay guys would like them.

>/FCtGOy/
Put me in the screencap plox

ME too please.

>he doesn't know who the Rothschilds answer to
Someone give this faggot a swift synopsis

Someone needs to tell these people that making themselves an abomination will not make guys change their minds about them.

>Jazz, who is 16, was diagnosed with gender identity disorder at the age of 4

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Who the fuck wears shoes on the bed like that, is it trying to be Rick James or some shit?

The actual problem with transgenders is that doctors are willing to coddle their notion that they believe they are women.

If hormone therapy can turn a woman into a man or a man into a woman (it really cant) then surely it could turn a fucking dude who thinks he's a woman back into a fucking dude.

Stop giving trannies hormone blockers and start giving them hormone boosters to get them back on the right track.

Hmmmmm my patient thinks he/she is the opposite sex. Could it just be that they are wrong and there is some sort of chemical imbalance? No, clearly they are correct and we should try to throw the baby out with the bath water and change them into the opposite sex instead of simply make them more into the sex they already are.

There was a girl in my kindergarten class who said when she grew up she wanted to be a helicopter. The teacher told her she probably means she wants to be a pilot. Today they would say she identifies as an Apache.

How is this shit not child abuse?

This is beyond fucked

No there wasn't. You fabricated that entire post based on some silly meme and you should be ashamed. Never post here again. Don't even lurk, Mike. Just go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s

>Pushing sexual degeneracy on a child
>Where did he get these ideas?

I blame either the parents or the parents allowing their child to form their own opinion this early.

Also access to the internet could have done this as well.

It happened before that meme. Bitch was retarded. I remember the first day she was crying her eyes out and blowing snot bubbles out of her nose and I was like WTF. I don't know if it was the same day but the teacher had us all sit in a circle and say what we wanted to be when we grew up.

> tfw you cut off your knob but regret cutting off your knob because you don't have a knob anymore

TLC=Feelings

i made a huge infogram just to spite your awful normalfag smugness

That shit looks like a fucking villain.
Stare into the abyss and the abyss stares into you, god damn.

>Reminder that this fag's dick is literally too small to cut off because he started HRT as a little kid

>eternal boipucci

my penis is ready

His Jew parents marked him from birth to be sacrificed for the sake of propaganda. This is how far they will go. They had all this shit planned out.

They are all in on it. They are all guilty.

How the fuck do you get diagnosed with gender identity disorder at 4?

That's actually really hot. I don't want to Fuck a guy who has a bigger dick than mine. A slender teen with a baby dick is perfect for me to exercise my domination fantasy

>diagnosed with gender identity disorder at the age of 4
Children at that age dont even know what gender is. Nuke west when?

Go to the right (((doctor)))

so you're gay then

NEOVAGINA

Like what would even give the parents that idea.

>oh look he played with a barbie doll
>off comes the penis

Doctors who recommend this should be held accountable for the inevitable suicide

Did you see this kid's father. He's fucking it for sure.

Is that a shoop? When did she got fat?

probably after the "no pussy 4 u" diagnosis

EVANGENITALS

>subtle smug mike

What a fucking slob.

Gas gas gas

>was diagnosed with gender identity disorder at the age of 4
I don't like christkikes, but this one is right

Tiny penises are cute
CUTE

And to think I was just playing legos at that age

I know what a waste. You could of been pumped full of chemicals and hormones and had your dick cut off instead.

Fuggg that little spic is getting THICCCC

They'll sacrifice one of their own just to corrupt the goyim. Truly evil people.

Didn't Soros sell out thousands of Jewish "resistance" members to the Nasdap for some comfy dwellings back in the day...

How the fuck is he still kicking?

>Tfw your penis is too feminine to be turned into a vagina

Kys, KYS!

was that Steven Crowder at 2:36?

(((She))) isn't a spic
>"Jennings is our pseudonym, to sort of make life easier. We try to hide our real last name as much as possible,” Jeanette says. “Our last name is a very Jewish, long last name. We found it easier at this point."
amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/gay-south-florida/palette-magazine/article25505500.html

She didn't do anything overtly sexual.

It's degenerate, but no more so than a child pageant. Kid can still come back from this and grow up to be a normal man. Maybe gay.

ironic that someone who believes in God is criticizing transgender as fictional

Your tiny penis is probably buried under all your fat

lol he's transitioning into a little fattie

>gooks slagging other people about dicksize

Even after puberty blockers, he still ended up with a man's body.
He does not pass as a woman, at all.
Mr. Bloshinksy's experience will put an end to many myths about sex science.

>It is now the cause of nearly one in 50 deaths in the country
Only 1 in 50? It's 1 in 20 just north of the border.

wrong. looks like an average latina or spic woman

Why is her mouth sideways? Botox? Stroke? It might explain the mental issues..

>Be straight
>Attracted to women
>Attracted to vaginas
>Not attracted to penis
>Not attracted to "women" with penis
>Not attracted to the thought of something formally having a penis
>Not attracted to penis-shaped objects
>Not attracted to the concept of penis
>Not attracted to the non-euclidean architecture of the realms beyond our feeble understanding partly based on the conceptual psyche behind penis
>"WHY AREN'T YOU ATTRACTED TO US?"
This is why they are classified as a mental illness, like sociopaths, they literally cannot understand human emotions and attraction.

>colon vagina
Yo dawg, we heard you liked getting fucked in da ass, so we put an ass in yo pussy, so you can get fucked in da ass while you get fucked in da pussy!

ANAL CUNT

>literally asspussy
hentai being made real

>being trans doesn't affect your sexuality you can be straight, gay or bi

W-what did he mean by that? I can't process this.. I can become a girl (look like a girl) but still want to sex girls?

Can it fap?

sociopaths are not mentally ill
we are just crypto jews with less jewishness and more autism

>IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT IT IS BETWEEN OUR LEGS

I am sorry but I don't suck dicks.

>diagnosed with gender identity disorder at the age of 4

yea h and that makes you a lesbian

>fire is the cleanser

I....knew a guy like this. He had to push down on the FUPA with both hands to make it pop out like a whack a mole

>The Drs are going to make its vagina out of a piece of his colon instead
Fucking hell

They are diagnosed with the clinical syndrome of Gender Dysphoria
Dysphoria MEANS they can't see gender normally. In themselves or others. Like autism can't see social norms, they can not see gender norms

Moreover, Gender dysphoria is an -egosyntonic- mental issue, meaning they think what they feel inside is also the external reality. this is why they keep trying so militantly to make all of the 97.97% of normal people change to fit THEIR rare .3% of population

Those gay dance at 2:00 are hilarious, do they have a name?

>Like autism can't see social norms, they can not see gender norms
That completely explains why they don't understand that straight dudes don't want to bang trannies.

>Joke's on you I'm a black man who teaches English at a girls' private school
Ftfy. Sounds like the joke's on them.

Like seemingly all mental illnesses it reeks of narcissism.

>that eye movement

they should just get used to a penis and they can wear a dress. turning into frankenstein is an abomination that ought to be killed.

>Like autism can't see social norms, they can not see gender norms
totally wrong

if that were true, transgender girls wouldn't want to look like cisgender females
transgender people are fully aware of gender norms, probably in fact far more so than the average cis person

I sort of feel for the kid. He was basically indoctrinated from birth. Didn't have even a say. Now he's a permanently deformed freak that will likely end up committing suicide, all because his disgusting parents decided to make him a living medical experiment. He was hardly a year old when his parents decided he was actually a girl.

America is a land of sodomite perverts and I sincerely hope it burns.

I can be a man looking as a lesbian woman which technically will make me back to straight man?

This. Amazing only one person noticed.