Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT now in the meditteran sea and people here literally dont care

>hundreds of people are dying RIGHT now in the meditteran sea and people here literally dont care

Dont you people have any compassion?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D6Hls
youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
youtube.com/watch?v=fmcIrsPH1FU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should ask the countries that have rewarded their behavior.

>hop on rinky dink boat run by sketchy as fuck African people smuggler

>attempt to sail across a sea on this crowded hunk of junk

>it's everyone else's fault when I die.

Where are the people?

>People

hope they go down

THANK YOU POSEIDON

none of those people are dying OP, they are being safely ferried across the sea by human trafficking organisations for whatever reasons

Ok

I certainly do care, I'm ecstatic.

>compassion
speaking of things niggers dont have...

They do not serve any importance. Only in it for the gibs.

No, they are dying because they haven't stayed home. You can't leave your country, however shitty that is, and then put yourself in trouble pretending to be rescued.

And by the way there's a lot of countries where you don't die because of war attacks, but they keep trying to get into the top tier countries of the world. That says it all.

And anyway, only a few are dying, majority is rescued in the mediterranean sea.

>hundreds
I know, it's terrible. Nowhere near enough.

>average iq of 70
>sink those boats senpai

I do, I just have more compassion for people of my own country.

If I had two buttons in front of me, and one made them all die, and the other teleported them all to a magical land of endless milk and honey where they could live in peace forever and never interact with someone from my country, I would actually push the second button.

archive.is/D6Hls

Bile Mohamed Elmi (18) and Abdirizak Nur Ali (21) convicted of gross abuse against Norwegian 14-year-old
There must also have been a fourth African man present on the train during the assault. This is supposed to be a friend of Bile, who kept guard while the assault was ongoing.
Farmhouses
The African men should have forced the 14-year-old girl from the train at Haugenstua Station to take her to a closed farmhouse, not far from the train station.
There then the 20-year-old man who did not meet in court should have misused the 14-year-old orally and anal. According to the prosecutor, this rape must have been even more serious than the girl was exposed to on the local train.

After the raid at the farmhouse was finished, the men should have forced the 14-year-old to smoke the forbidden drug hash.

Sweden is reaching Cuck-Levels that shouldn't even be possible.

No. Fuck non-Whites.

Not even being edgy but I would pay good money to watch the ship in op pic shot with a canon and to see all the niggers drown.

They're not people, they're niggers.

>t. Irresponsible children

>hundreds of people who willingly volunteer to be trafficked illegally across a sea, in an unsafe boat, to a nation they are not a citizen of, are experiencing hardship
>how can you be so cruel?

You can't be this retarded. It's weapons-grade, and I know you don't like weapons.

Still not seeing any

gas them ALL

Nothing irresponsible about logic

>implying that compassion is a good thing

if you invite them they will come

does anyone else here just want to randomly start firing into that crowd?

What happens if White immigrants rape Swedish women? Or is it only brown people that are allowed to rape?

I won't be satisfied by death until there's 20,000 humans left on Earth TOTAL, all of them white, 140 IQ, 60% female but not annoying cunts they should all be 9/10 and also held to the same standards as men.

The world isnt overpopulated, I just really hate people.

Until then I cheer for the death of others like my favorite team is scoring points.

>white inbred redneck trash doesnt have compassion for human live

Who would have thought? Go back to fucking your cousin, racist trash.

OY VEY

No, you'd get better results with aimed fire.

they pay thousands of euros to do that shitty travel.
They can pay travels in airplane.
Why they don't?

>human
that's a big assumption user

Hundreds of innocent people get murdered by these parasites once they arrive and liberals don't say a word. Fuck them.

Oh, yes they want to get in as parasites.

drown MORE! please.

youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94

Nope. Next thread.

>Africa for Africans
>also Europe too

I think we should be more worried about the coming boom in predatory wildlife because of all the free meat in the ocean. What'll happen to all those small, colorful and harmonious fishes that'll now get slaughtered by a massive increase in predators?

thinking more like a machine gun nest ww2 style. oh the JOY!

>europeans destroy africa forever through colonialism and capitalism
>dont want to let the victims of their actions into their countries

Racist people logic everyone.

bad subs, this is better
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

if white people were brave enough to rape we probably wouldnt be in this mess

found the liberal nigger

>being this much of a larping false flagging faggot
>40 replies
>likely way more to come

>destroy

Destroy what?
Mud buildings?

that dumb bitch doesnt even understand her own stupidity, maybe we should let them all die.

I care but why would I do anything? I'd rather help someone like me who also needs help RIGHT now, but I don't even do that.

Only for whites

Faggot tier b8, m8. KYS

>Im a little baby and cant take responsibility for my actions!!!1

These women are all soaking wet.
This guy is the man. Total alpha

At least someone here admits the bigottry thats plaguing this board.

>Nope africans, we dont let you in because we dont like the melanin level of your skin.

t. Racists

I do care. But only that not all of them are dying.

What actions?
Eritrea was a jewell under Italian rule.
Libya was the richest african country before French savages (french is an african country) destroyed it.

WHO GIVES A SHIT
THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DANGER THEY CREATED
BUT WHILE YOU CAN TAKE NIGGER OUT OF JUNGLE
YOU CANNOT TAKE JUNGLE OUT OF NIGGER

Have a (You)

"people"

>(sand)niggers
>people
Exactly why should i care?

>we dont like the melanin level of your skin.
It's more about their behavior than color of their skin and you know it.

Looking at the picture I can hear their thoughts:

gibs me, gibs me

Oyyy Gevalt, those are my Syrian brother running from the war!! You must take them in!! Now!

Go suck troski's rotten cock

I do care. It should be tens of thousands.

They literally aren't our responsibilty...so yeah.

I care first and foremost and almost exclusively about the wellbeing of my countrymen. They can all fuck off back to Swedistan

youtube.com/watch?v=fmcIrsPH1FU

>Picture is full of Africans

>Human

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Why weren't India and China destroyed by colonization?

Stay the fuck out of the sea.

Italian Navy just released pictures proving NGO's work together with human trafficers.
I.e. NGO's are responsible for thousands drowning.
If you're serious about helping why not do it there?

>Im a little baby and cant take responsibility and I expect africans to be kind to us after we destroyed their continent

>>europeans destroy africa forever through colonialism and capitalism
Since when did Eastern Europe had colonies in Africa stupid nigger?

So many talented clock makers drowned

>Hundreds of People are dying

>Why weren't India and China destroyed by colonization?
Cause of rayciss white man, I guess. Next time ask a fucking liberal that question.

if you add up all the iqs of the niggers, you'll end up by 70

>Next time ask a fucking liberal that question.
I did,.

>Italian Navy
ITALIAN NAVY (pic related)

Post the original picture of the migrant barge OP. I want to point out that this fella right here is wearing some type of auto racing uniform.

How do you "destroy" a continent where the indigenous people light trees on fire and eat whatever animal falls out of the branches (and call it hunting)? Enlighten us faggot.

>racist trash projecting this hard onto PoC

>Dont you people have any compassion?

They do it because we fucking reward them for it. They'll backstab, lie and steal if thats what it takes to get into Europe, most of them lie about there fucking age and refuse to take any tests.

I think feeding the fish is a noble goal.

>white people are bad
>let's all go to countries run by white people
>white people save us!

>us us us us
They had plenty of time, food and financial support to take responsibility for themselves yet they failed countless times. I'm not a fucking to German so you can guilt trip me like a faggot. I work my ass off to pay rent and buy food, if I was nigger I would get food supply a have 10 children, but I don't because I'm not a nigger.

It's not noble when you feed them with shit

No

THANK YOUBASED POSEIDON!

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON!

Answer my question nigger

TAKE MORE REFUGEES NOW FINLAN AND COME PLAY SO MNOI

Oyy veyyy, apologies! I mean just look at those poor refugees!

I do and use it sparingly in the following order.

family>friends>pets>acquaintances>compatriots>other europeans>most of the world>inanimate objects>middle east>>>africa

I genuinely don't care about them.

Yes because Czechs went in Africa.
Why the fuck we should import ignorant idiots?

>racist trash
Actually racists are smarter than non racists for their pattern recognition abilities.