HAPPENING

BREXIT CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/03/second-brexit-referendum-case-getting-stronger-political-deadlock-life-raft

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5PlMc
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/02/police-make-arrest-decade-old-case-teen-girl-killed-body-put-kebab-meat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/5PlMc

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

>the guardian

I hope your proud of the server space you wasted by posting this link.

He's a jew

I honestly hope it gets cancelled due to everything getting more expensive.

no balled faggot

And when i opened my eyes
The ANGLO was no more...

who is this rogue Bog?

Want to pay the difference for us then? nigger.

> Bogdanor
> Bogdanoff
What level of bogpill is this?

>Money
Some things are more important and I'm a capitalist.

you killed a thread for the Guardian.
why?

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/02/police-make-arrest-decade-old-case-teen-girl-killed-body-put-kebab-meat/

Shouldn't you be off serving dinner to a rapefugee?

Shit will get cheaper you stupid bong. You'll be able to get third worlder merch and goods at those peasant tier prices.

hate to be pessimistic but I'm near certain the immigrant situation will stay exactly the same

>britons vote for brexit
>literally nothing happens for an entire year
>"BREXIT IS A DISASTER OUR COUNTRY IS RUINED WE NEED TO REVERSE IT"

do these retards realize that brexit is literally nothing more than a phrase right now? there is nothing that has been done about it. no changes have been made.

Get self sufficient or new trade allies, EUnUK. Your fucking slightly more expensive goods are going to cost you a shit load less in the long run then a relationship with the snakes in the EU.

me too

dont think that everything will become cheap again, there is no way back in that

Almost wish it would happen. Britains establishment is reaching a tipping point with it's outright loathing and hatred of the native populace.

No. It is fake news.
They can never come back. you of all people should know this, Fritz.

So, let me get this straight. London has 2 nasty terrorist attacks recently and the UK is still unsure about brexit?

eu democracy
>vote over and over and over again until you get the "correct" outcome

it happened in ireland, netherlands, uk

Even so it's a start, you think we'll be able to deal with the immigrant problem under EU rule?

Noo just fuck off.

brexit or no brexit, your immigration policies wont change.

everything else you could survive, but not replacement.

I don't think it would make any difference at all to be honest. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

I'm not sure if people really understand what the second vote means.

>elite gives people the chance to vote their country out of EU
>people say they want out
>elite not happy
>elite wants a new vote
>elite casts shills far and wide into every nook and cranny in the country in order to make sure people make the "right" choice
>call it democracy
You think the far right movements are getting out of hand now? Try undoing the brexit vote and see what happens.

Democracy is one big sham. They are fucking with us with their puppet show.

What a fucking mistake they made putting that dried up old cunt May in there and then calling the election on a platform of essentially "censoring hate speech" and right after 2 terrorist attacks. I'd feel worse if Brits didn't act like such fucking shitbags after a decent amount of the heavy lifting was done by people in the ZOG as far as internet shit.

the real Brexit is going to be all the productive bongs fleeing their country and coming to America

snakes?, please, we all are under german tirany

>coming to America
We aren't far from the next Brazil. New Zealand and Australia will be the White man's final stand, unless they get conquered by the chinks. Why come here? At 56%, we're fucking finished.

if seond brexit would lead to a far right movement im fulling supporting it

I do not think brexit is even that great...but a second referendum shows you are such complete slave cucks. Honestly, if britain allows a second referendum and there is not a war, you deserve your slave status.

>bongistani democracy

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEE

The EU made you take in poos and paki rapists?

He hath spoken!

And Farage should have died in his plane crash too. His argument is essentially "we take less EU so we can take more niggers and pakis from the commonwealth!" instead of just "SHUT IT DOWN." If we are forced to exit the stage, I hope there is one person left to press the button and take the Jews in Israel with us.

When will the EU nightmare finally end?
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE EUROPE FORM GERMANY WHY HAVE YOU FAILED US U.K?

Australia UK Australia and NZ should be one country with one currency and open borders between them

>People vote for Brexit in a high turnout referendum
>Cameron steps down saying the country needs a pro-Brexit PM to lead it out of the EU.
>Tories pick a Pro-remain PM
>PM fucks up the party and Brexit in one summer
I can't even laugh it's so sad.

expert on uk constitution

America was never a bastion for white nationalism to begin with, if you want that, this is definitely not the place for you! However, we have a lot of white people (in numbers, not percentages mind you) and a good percentage of the minority population live in their own hoods, ghettos, and enclave communities. Somewhere in America, there's always a white town you can move to.

UK has no constitution...

I guess that is what happens when the brexit supporters had no plan and did not expect to win. (many of them did not even want brexit, but they wanted to appeal to a certain segment of voters)

>vote
>wahh this isn't what I wanted
>let's vote again
a0nd brits think this is normal

>communist "education"

fuck off hans

When will you tards stop listening to leftie propaganda on pol?

what do you hope to gain from Brexit, to make up for your poverty and collapsing social services, and the collapse of your civil society as a result?

The salty comments are pretty glorious.

>B-b-but w-we c-can stay in the EU!!!

The Remain Campaign are the comedy gift that keeps on giving - with their """"experts"""" that make their crowd hang on every word hopelessly, yet expectantly for some infernal inverted miracle that Brexit will be cancelled, Donald Trump will pull of his mask and reveal himself to be two small children standing one atop another under a trenchcoat, and that there will no longer be any borders in Europe and Britain (The English Channel is racist).

Literally crying with laughter.

edverything from the EU, most of the trades that UK is doing are outside of the EU

>Bogdanor

>United KINGdom
Makes sense, brits are all proles and bootlickers anyway

>sold his freedom for consumer goods

history will remember you as cuck

>Archivebro
How can one poster be so based, lads?

>America was never a bastion for white nationalism
good point. Just like the play "Hamilton." the founding fathers were negroes. We be kangz n' sheet! It was written right into the constitution that niggers did not count as a full person.

you sound like a kang yourself.

>Uncodified constitution constitutes for constitution now

K

>Taking the Guardian seriously

>Donald Trump will pull of his mask and reveal himself to be two small children standing one atop another under a trenchcoat
Just please don't let them get their hands on the nuke codes

I just got back from London. The neighborhood i stayed in was mostly immigrants and non whites. Had to drive to Wales to see streets not lined with kebab shops. I thought it was a meme.

You low life little Cuck. Sovereignty is priceless.

except the businesses relocating, and planning to relocate out of the Uk. The drop in applications from skilled pofessionals to work int eh Uk the increase in skilled UK workers going abroad, the contraction of the economy, falling tax take, deeper cuts to services in future. the loss of many rights, and future connections.

as the Eu countries start to prepare for Brexit, we can already see the Uk is isolated and less powerful, and loosing trade.

Civil war fucking when?

Do your readings Pierre. Take a look at Nigel Farage. He's no patriot, he's a steel trader. His goal is to cash in on the hyperinflation that will destroy the UK after Brexit. It will take about one hour to abolish the british pound after which england collapses.

But you are not the sovereign in this matter regardless, merely a lowly subject of the crown.

but they had nothing to do with the Eu, or Eu policies on immigration

indeed member ship of the Eu has protected the Uk from terror attacks...

Enjoy your nogz and get ready for cultural "enrichment"..

>loosing trade.
And you are losing your lives and children and can't even walk the street anymore. Which is worse?

>indeed member ship of the Eu has protected the Uk from terror attacks...

"guardian" = fake news

yes. we could have a much stricter immigration policy under Eu rules - and the Syrians/iaquis, pakis, indians, libyans, etc are not EU nationals - we could have much stricter regulation than now.

fact is that the whole Leave campaign saying we had to get out of Eu to secure borders was a lie (like the £350 million for the NHS was a lie)

>Communist education

It's sad how cucked this is.

>Referendum to leave EU is handedly approved by Democratic process
>"Muh old people" "muh racism"
>Nothing involving Brexit is implemented over a whole year
>"Muh Brexit has destroyed the country" "muh let's re do the election or just let the parliament reverse the outcome of the referendum"

This is "Hillary won the popular vote, so re do the election or have Congress just put her in" tier. Pathetic. Neither the U.S. or U.K. deserves freedom or democracy. We are already Marxist shit holes.

you pathetic little worm

why brits are so stupid?

>Some irrelevant twats hoping for a second referendum that'll never come fake news the posability of a second referendum
>Krauts posting Brexit is cancelled
Christ you guys are desperate

you know that less than 36% voted for brexit? that the vote was denied to brits not resident in UK - So a few milllion citizens who live in the Eu were denied a vote - undemocratic -
that the Leave campaign was lies on an industrial scale - that the vote was suborned by lies?

that the pomises of leave cannot be fulfilled - so what people voted for cannot be given to them.

that the vote was in large part against Cameron and the government, not against the EU?
or did you not know any of those things, but just shot your mouth off ignorantly?

>are not EU nationals
I don't know if you are delusional or a shill. Once Merkel opened the gates to ~3 million, military-age, male, muslim animals the EU was finished. The people in the EU can't even decide to get rid of the scum inside it. I don't think the UK is far from a violent revolution, as Dr. Scheuer has already predicted (and he's been right about everything for past 15 years).

>its not true if i put it in greentext

This.
Fucking cucks

we entered the eec on the basis of a ton of lies, it is fitting that we should leave the eu on the basis of lies

>bogdanor
The third Bogdanoff has been found. None of you can stop me from spreading the truth

No it's true, London is no place for the English in less you are wealthy or a cockless multiculti
type.

What happened to BREXIT MEANS BREXIT?

What a bunch of cucks.

Guarantee you, second vote would be 60%+ for brexit

This is the most Jewish post I've seen all day.

Brexit was a mistake. Its getting harder to defend it each day. What a mess

London is the Tier 1 trading port. Globalists couldn't change that, so they went with immigration. They couldn't change that. So they went political. The're not going to be able to change that.

What is with you supporters of the establishment? So you have people of different racial backgrounds and you're happy with that.

Congratulations, you should've been doing that for centuries now. Brexit's going to happen, because if the EU were to actually form as a solid nation state, all top level economies would die because they'd have to buy up the debt of Spain, Italy and Greece. Then the pound would shrink and so would the euro, but no one would have money to fix any problems or pay debts because of the income to debt ratio would be ridiculous.

Except for rich people, who sold you on racial mixing and false racial biases to play on your resentment for racism, not realizing you'd all be poor suckers and have your breeding done by fat, rich bankers and landed elites. You'd be going back to medieval Europe. Way to fuck up the world economy dumb asses. And stop crying whenever your dick head celebrities are dying, they weren't worth a damn in the first place. Those dudes were rich, they didn't care about you.

>bongs are not leaving
Fuck you guys.
I would love it if UK leaves and it crashes and burns or makes an amazing success story or nothing changes at all, anything is better than them staying in the EU

>"c-can we p-please leave EU, master?"
>"no"
>"oh, o-okay"
br*tcucks