“People Should be Hung from Lampposts, They Should be Burned Alive, for What They've Done to Britain”

>“People Should be Hung from Lampposts, They Should be Burned Alive, for What They've Done to Britain”

But of course the British men will do nothing to save their own nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Carson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulster_Covenant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>But of course the British men will do nothing to save their own nation.

We can't do shit, if we do ANYTHING we'll immediately get thrown in prison and marked as a racist. Seriously you can get arrested for making Facebook posts here.

Maybe that's what you can tell your grandchildren when the brown mob is holding guns to your heads. "I'm sorry, kids, I wanted to make a social media post about this but I was afraid I would get in trouble."

Man, if only you guys had something that allowed you to protect yourselves and stand up for your rights and what you believe in.

>We can't do shit, if we do ANYTHING we'll immediately get thrown in prison
I know what you mean
how will you make children if you are in jail
youre right, but sadly we dont have firearms and most people dont even want them because "the police will keep us safe"

What are you on about? We have the right to bear arms in England as long as you are over 18. I have a whole drawer in my kitchen full of knives!

are you men or children? Go take the streets.

>British men
Why plural when there's only one and his name is Tommy Robinson.

>how will you make children if you are in jail

You aren't making children anyway, you're handing your women over to "Syrian" "child" "refugees".

Im not handing anyone over to cavemen
but they wanted them here, so they can go deal with them. Its not like they would need the help of men, haven't you heard that they are all strong independent women who dont need no man to protect them? Let them try to deny reality for as long as they want, if it hits them it will be glorious.

As much fun as it is to make fun of britcucks we have to learn from their big mistake,

Anytime the government puts cctv cameras in public places we have to break them so we arent in a total police state. so rebellion is possible.

Uncuck yourselves or else!
Stop being so afraid of the state you let it do whatever it wants, Britain!
It's time that you remembered the revolutionary spirit with which you won your rights and your pre-eminent place in world history!

There are three occasions in English history when popular force, or the threat of popular force, was effective in promoting radical change in government.

First, the English Civil War, which overthrew the Stuarts and imposed a Republic.

Secondly, during the Reform crisis of the 1830s, when the House of Lords was blocking the intended Reform bill: whereupon the people rioted and threatened to march on the House of Lords in order to force them to let the bill through; so it was eventually let through. (This is in the days when the House of Lords could block a bill indefinitely.)

Third, in the creation of Northern Ireland, which was an act entirely due to fear resulting from the formation of a citizen militia hundreds of thousands of men strong under Edward Carson.

The American Revolution, which was in essence simply an English Civil War, might also be added to this list.

yah you all are pretty fucked. I have a plan to put a stop to this shit here, but I can't get any support. It's pretty fucking sad that you have to fight sheeple to try and keep them from walking off of a cliff. The kikes have them dead asleep

Nigger who you talking too? The same shit is happening here

Aah the great Empire of Cucks, formerly known as the british empire.

We are already in a police state, there is just a nice veil over it for now.

Was the 11 year old his wife?

And he's Jewish, m8

this

Tommy Robinson is 99% likely a fraud

I take that back 100% a fraud

Blunted plastic butter knives don't count you cheeky cunt

The British working man has bonded together before, and I think it will happen again. He has been suppressed in the past, feeling a section of society to agitate against. That section is now being thrown at us from outside, at a phenomenal rate; It won't be pretty.

Source?

Reasons for this claim?

Well how woke are you about this world? Are you still in the matrix?

twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424?lang=en

>I'm Jewish, mate

He say's it's a joke, but his real name is Yaxley-Lennon.Yaxley(Jewish)Lennon(Irish)

Cant wait to see kelper children beheaded by moslems desu

here ya go. I have actually seen this tweet before. If you don't know what a crypto jew is, or know why just the very fact his is jewish makes him a fraud you need to do a lot of research before you could understand any explanation I could give you of what he is doing and why

Anyway, he's speaking up. so that's more that virtually everyone in England. Shame he has to be so pro-Israel to be allowed to continue doing so.

>Anyway, he's speaking up

"When they need a hero we will supply them with one" Albert Pike

He ain't speaking up bro. I mean there is a .1% chance he could be on the level. But I doubt it. It is controlled op divide and conquer 101

He's not British, he's Irish and a Jew.

ofc I know what a crypto jew is.
I'm looking out my window while I reply to you, and I see dark skinned people that have in around the streets here, in the last few years. It all so fucking depressing...

When the EDL started filling with real white nationalists he left. He has a platform and has sold tons of books etc. They don't give platforms to real leaders bro, only the ones they prop up

Looks out window and sees black woman & 3 nigglets going out...

Send help, for the love of God

He most likely isn't just a Jew I will bet dollars to donuts he a is a mason/Illuminati

>burning people alive
Sounds suspiciously like some black flag waving group we all know about.

Even the people who want to oppose Shariah have memed themselves into wanting it.

>you can get arrested for making Facebook posts here.
you should leave and come to America, leave the queen with her new children and GTFO

Do you know what the Hegelian Dialectic is?

Create the problem, then offer a solution, provide the false hero etc.

Keeps people from dealing with the real problems

Except we don't live in the 1800s we live in 2017, where we will immediately be crushed.

hey bro, go out with bang. Powder keg day style

Well, there had better be men out there putting their heads together on this.

I'm not saying he can't not serve your cause in a small way. But he is a false leader man. The Muslims aren't the problem the kikes are. He is keeping you busy watching his left hand while right is going right up your ass

Don't worry lads, we'll soon enough hang Sadiq Khan from Tower Bridge

Screencap this.

>Woke
t. Nigger

Nevermind coon

The Hegelian Diaectic is like starting a fire, then they send a fireman to put the fire out who you think is a hero, while they are busting into your safe robbing you blind preparing the next fire

lol ok told me everything I need to know, you are a dead man walking, dead asleep

shhh go back to sleep... Tommy is good, Jew is good. shhhh muzzies bad, don't think about who the people pushing the muzzies into your country and why ... shhh back to sleep

sleep desu.... peaceful

Then why do you stay? Migrate away like your ancestors did.

No source. Don't listen to these idiots sperging out just because he supports Israel.

see

>get intimidated by bombings
>get stabbed on bridge
>live inside Orwellian utopia
>terrorist attacks part and parcel
>internet hate speach law
>future generation raised in fear of speaking up

Yeah mate, sure thing

What i hate most about this is how unaware your average brit is about all this. So many people in this country act and believe there is no problem. Or worse they think they're living in a free country.

Britbong need to realize that the longer they "wait" the more they will disappear. Gear up now, build militias and start the fight. You will have to check out of the cucked society but...ain't that the point? Many will die...maybe you. But you will die with honour and pride. Man up and organize or fade away in tears and beers.

>Death, rape, and assault is better than name calling and prison.

Not sure if bait.

The entire world seems to be sleepwalking towards totalitarianism. People cheer for their freedoms being taken away. I feel like I'm living in a badly written young adult sci-fi dystopia novel.

this, we need to do the same here...today. They are already censoring youtube now/. Soon won't be able to get the message out at all V for Vendetta already here bro.

In 10 years it will be a hate crime to be Christian in the west

I wrote a book and signed the publishing deal. I have plans and can stop them but, have to wake people up first. If I can't get any support nothing I can do alone

We can't even stop pedophilia. We have pedogate and the FBI will do nothing, the people doing the trafficking raping and child sacrifice own the charities supposed to be stopping them. They are everywhere and run everything. Only thing you can do is get a grass roots movement going, start from the bottom, can't look to any organizations that are supposed to be helping you to do anything they own and run them all. They are fronts they dont do shit

Most ngos have ties with or are run by governments. The entire term ngo was made up so people believe otherwise. It seems in these times if something is labelled as something it is in fact the opposite.

>omg caitlin jenner is a beautiful woman!!

And what are you doing?
A group of muslim kids (7-14 I think) got off scot-free after molesting a young WHITE girl in America.

>It seems in these times if something is labelled as something it is in fact the opposite.

kikery 101 mate

What happened to you England, you used to have balls

hahah we are in the same exact position as them mate, you just don't see it yet

England is their city now.

hahaha this user is top tier red pilled n pic

you went all the way down the rabbit hole didn't ya mate, you saw Baphomet

>(((((their))))) city
forgot this

Read here about the U. V. F. and the creation of Northern Ireland in the 20th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Carson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulster_Covenant

"He was the first signatory on the Ulster Covenant, which bound 447,197 signatories to resist Home Rule with the threat that they would use "all means necessary" after Carson had established the Ulster Volunteers, the first loyalist paramilitary group. From it the Ulster Volunteer Force was formed in January 1913 to undergo military training and purchase arms."

hahaha, as above so below. Want to see some real spooked shit, I made this image didn't grab it, this is me in it talking

Fourth, Cogadh na Saoirse

redcoats btfo

seriously though lads do something

you read Mitchell Heismans note too?

nice

:-)

The Vietnamese and the Afghans thought different.

they were in the jungle lol quite a bit diff. The war for humanity will start soon fellas. Because of tech this will be the final round with the kikes. They will either take humanity forever or they will be completely exposed forever and never able to mount another attack again on unsuspecting people

What would happen if you left turkey bacon sandwiches?

I mean. I doubt mudbeards know the difference.

Would it still be racist?