How do we get rid of this faggot?

aids will take him eventually

or he will suicide when his boyfriend mccain dies(horrifically)

He and McCain really need to go.

start meming that his views align with richard spencer's on this topic and let the left do the rest.
>disavaow

Those businesses don't attract American workers because they do not pay enough. Increase the wage for the jobs and they will get filled by Americans.

Hire electrician sniper like Pelosi did

How about putting forward policies that would increase the native birthrate so jobs would be filled, instead of having an endless supply of immigrants?

These businesses have slave wages as part of their business plan to turn a profit. People like Graham just want to perpetuate this.

The whole model of only being able to turn a profit by paying third world wages has to end.

That's ignoring where he said "Americans won't fill these jobs"

stop with the common sense solution

that is crazy talk

This. We need to remove ALL jewish business practices.

wrench out the DARPA chip with a crowbar

> You can't deport our unskilled labor, we need them to pick cotton!

Lindsey Graham would have made the same argument for keeping slavery 200 years ago.

>neocon faggot spreads his ass cheeks open for foreign workers just so neoliberal she will accept him.
What a fucking poof

Any Carolina anons care to comment on why your state keeps electing this faggot? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Fucking cucks. This is exactly what we need and then make cheating pay. Fine businesses that hire illegals. In Illinois if I look at the fakest soicial security card in the world that is enough to remove all responsibility from me. Then the gov wont notice the worker on the fake social for decades.

Pray he gets brain cancer.

he sounds pretty great
level headed, non partisan, factual and experienced
7+/10 would vote for

Consider the following:
>all white men and women get a one percent yearly income tax
>the taxes accumulates overtime and isn't spent by the feds
>as soon as the man and women are married and make 3 children they get all the accumulated funds and have to stop paying the tax

B-but everything he said was reasonable :/

How about I don't need the fucking government to force me to make a savings account. Better solution: young white married couples are given a loan of $75,000, with $25,000 deducted for every child they have within the next 10 years.

Until white people give up on capitalism for either communism or fascism race mixing will keep on occuring. Capitalism encourages it to much.

THIS.

Over here it's the same, there's a shortage of bus drivers, truck drivers, construction workers, you name it. However the thought to raise the wages never crosses their minds. It's simple supply and demand. If you pay shit, you get shit.

>positions go unfulfilled

because regular americans won't work for such lower wages, or simply prefer to live off welfare, and employers instead of offering more competitive wages complain to government about "positions they can't fill" to justify low skill migration.

>incentive illegal immigration

just give more freedom to ICE.

>capitalism encourages race mixing
>not communism the ideology of the people pushing for open borders and destroying racial distinctions
The fuck are you talking about

i thought SC was part of the deep south? how the FUCK do they keep electing this cuckold?

Americans will fill those jobs when the left stop exploiting immigrant labour for cheap. How do you compete with some immigrant being paid fuck all under the table

I was thinking about that system to but that then the government needs to spend even more money than they already do

I hate this fuck

SC Here.

First, I have no fucking idea why this obviously closeted gay man continues to get elected. I can only guess that there is some money being moved around in the upstate.

Now, as far as his arguments...

He is right that agriculture and tourism are big deals here, but...

Most of the tourism staff in Charleston are either white, black, or Russian. There is a pretty decent Russian community tucked away in West Ashley (part of Charleston). There is no shortage of black house keeping and kitchen staff, but I think welfare is high enough that it's easier to just pump out kids. I fear this tipping point.

Now "migrants" as they have always been called have always been around John's Island as Tomato pickers and such. They have always been assumed as illegals, but people turn a blind eye because of low wages, that and illegal immigration wasn't seen as a huge problem because you never saw hispanics in large numbers growing up. They stayed in the rural areas, and moved on to another area as the seasons changed.

Honestly, I would rather have the Governmnet subsidize labor costs and get blacks and white trash working and off welfare than have illegals.

During my years in various retail jobs growing up, Sunday is mexican day. That's when they take a day off I guess, and in my experience, they are always polite and thrifty customers (always search the 75% off rack at the dept. store I worked at, always had the lowest cell phone plan, and paid on time with no overage charges). I had much better experiences with mexicans than blacks, who have greeted me about 100,000 times with "why my phone off" or "I wanna put something on my bill".

>>the taxes accumulates overtime and isn't spent by the feds

That's what they said about Social Security. But I'm not sure it is possible to devise a lockbox to put your money into that the government will not figure out how to raid.

A South Carolina Senator advocates for slavery. How unprecedented.

That doesn't work anymore.
Honestly these fucking weak, Christian republicans are why the right has lost for decades
It's time to get the genteel god out of the GOP and the man back in. I'm a weak-chinned manlet and I burl over those soft-talking republicucks like Graham and Cruz.
Old Guard Republican genocide now!

In a capitalistic society you think theyd raise the wages of such jobs to incentivise people to do them.

Lindsay "israel first" graham is a toe tapping closest homo. Why do muh based southern Confederates vote in these faggot tier senators?

>I'm all for merit based immigration
>but I refuse to give up my cheap unskilled immigrates for my farms

He is deeply entrenched in SC politics and the majority of voters just choose him because he has an R by his name and recognize it. He is a known closet homo and he is also definitely a model for corporate interests/lobbying puppet. I am part of his Alma matter at USC and a professor who had him said he was always stoned in class and was a hippie.

If Trump put an inch of effort into railroading him into a primary then he would be wiped out. He won 0% of the votes during the SC presidential primary and Trump destroyed it. Many people hate him but he is anchored in SC politics.

>would be devastating to our states economy
Meaning SC loses tax money based on ILLEGAL immigrants. If SCs economy is being propped up so much by illegal berry pickers, then they have more problems than that.

why should any state's top tier industries rely on immigrant labor?

we aren't booming. there ins't a shortage of labor.
there is a shortage of employers willing to pay decent wages. welfare subsidized this entire mess.

He's not up for election until 2020. It will be interesting if he doesn't retire and Trump runs again during the same cycle.

No one is going to remember any of this shit by then.

SC user here. A lot of poorer areas in the state (which is a fair chunk of it) are chock full of country niggers, which are only a little less likely to shoot you than city ones. They all tend to vote with the cucks in the State House. I actually worked there as a page and have a couple of stories.