Lets try on these Nazi goggles. What can we see?

Lets try on these Nazi goggles. What can we see?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A brighter future without niggers.

Instant classic

you shills are fucking retards

In possibly what context of my post would make you think my post was a shill post?You're the fucking retard.

ugh.... you guys really are a fucking ugly lot

my gf and I want to start a tendie review website

It's a projecting shill calling others shills, divide and conquer tactic, ignore it

>the new face of britain

>the history of American military intervention.

...nothing changed

>Implying Muslims make up the majority of the population of the UK.
>30% of your country is literally nigger.
>People in glass houses..

Correction: 30% are 'Hispanics' (Mexicans), 11% nigger population. Meanwhile, less than 5% Arab Muslim population in the UK. LOL.

>Implying Muslims don't make up the majority of the UK.

Well shit nigger, that is one super powerful minority to pass something like hate speech police.

I love pissing self righteous faggots like you off.You are so in denial it's not even funny.

"United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, 4.4% of the total population."

Muslims haven't passed any laws as a collective, what the fuck are you talking about? Stop flinging poo around when your country is less than 60% 'White' European, especially since the people who actually identify as 'White' look like this. I'd rather live in a country which has a Muslim population of 4.4% than a mongrelized shitskin nation like the USA.

>LOL guys I was just trolling all along, LE EPIC MEMES FACE, I got you good huh?

In denial of what? That the USA isn't less than 60% "white" Get out of here shitskin.

>2011
Those boatloads of immigrants couldn't come any faster there m8.

Oh now it's 60% white?Someone is losing fucking ground here.

>I'd rather live in a country which has a Muslim population of 4.4% than a mongrelized shitskin nation like the USA.

>mfw when he thinks living in the UK is better than living in the USA

Yeah, to continental Europe, do you even geography? All projected reports put the Muslim population at 6% or less in 2017. Again, I'd take 6% Muslim rather than 11% nigger and whatever other mongrel demographics you have there.

your choice

We're actually only 31% white now.

>Never left the country in his life
>Thinks the USA is better because he can order super large fries with his McFat instead of large fries

They have better free speech and gun laws admittedly, but their demographics are dogshit. Stop watching TV.

Fucking lol.

>"Less than 60%"
>US education

>Thinks I've never left my own country
>Clearly has completely backward views

Why are you so defensive m8?Did I point out that you are becoming us everyday?

Gets me everytime

Audible kek

>Obviously haven't when you're so quick to gobble up the cum of the US mongrels
>Probably a poo anyway

Oh is this how it works? I prove you wrong and you pretend you were just le epic trolling all along? Good one mate, you forgot to put your kekistani flag on though.

>he still thinks he isn't becoming a non white country
I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE

would watch that

I'd take 11% niggers, because they would all live in prison.
6% mudshits however, live on the street. Them, you notice everywhere.

>No one said our demographics weren't changing for the worse
>Implying Europe is anywhere near as bad as the US as far as white majority goes
>Doesn't know how to read

I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Muslims fill 44% of high security prisons, out of a their 6~% population in the UK.

I'd rather not have either if I'm honest, but to imply the US is in a better state than the UK as far as demographics go is not only fallacious but straight up retarded.

>LE I WAS JUST TROLLING ALL ALONG!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>gets locked up for speaking against muslims
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHBDGHGSEROIAHFHDHSIRF I GREW A SIX PACK BECAUSE OF YOU MAN!THANKS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

That droopy look on her face and saggy as fuck cheeks; holy fuck niggers are ugly.

Agreed

Show us your real flag lad. We all know you're just another shill.

Same here. A few years ago a report was released that indicated 6 in 10 caught criminals is Moroccan.

>star trek-esque universe but without degenerates

>Has no counter argument at all
>AHDHADHAHAHAHADHDAHAH I WAS JUST TROLLING LOL REKT!!

Alright buddy. The closest thing you've come to a six pack is staring up at Tyrone's whilst he cups your balls. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I'm not surprised to be honest.

think again sweetie

>canadian man in picture
>not american
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

The reason why people like Nazi's is because of the Eugenics, BBP(Black Budget Projects) & the appeal of Fascism to people who feel "pointless & powerless" in Society/Life.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

White Civilization's biggest problem isn't subversion, it's degeneracy. All the Power Structures(Globalists,Jewish,Cults, etc) have to do is add fuel to the fire & White populations will implode due to sexual fetishes & mental sickness.

Reminder that America has more whites than any country in europe.

>probably isn't
>same thing anyway
Alright here you go then fatso. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, feel better now le kekistani memer? Jesus wept I thought Amerilards being stupid as fuck was just a meme.

>assmad brit that pakis and fugees are overrunning his nation
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HE THINKS I'M FAT
NOW!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POST A PICTURE OF WHAT THE UK IS BECOMING HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>glugging down mountain dew in between breaths
>been to five guys three times today and it's only mid day
>not fat btw

>"Becoming"
>As opposed to what the US already is

>mayor of London
>effective sharia
Imagine what happens when you get to France's 8%

>
>HE STILL THINKS I'M A LARDASS
>STILL THINKS HE ALREADY ISN'T PAKISTAN
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It was 23% last time I checked. Pic related is what most of the amerisharts you encounter on this jordanian camel breeding forum look like.

>had literal NIGGER for president
>6% Muslim = Pakistan
> would laugh but starting to think you might just be retarded

>HAS A PAKI CONTROLLING YOUR COUNTRY
>PAKISTAN ALREADY
>INTERNET POLICE
>BIN THAT KNIFE
STOP IT STOP IT YOU'RE KILLING ME!

this is now american hate thread

Why are you such a faggot?

shockingly accurate.

Good question, been fucking with him for a good while now.

>LONDON = BRITAIN
>It's not just a meme, they really are that stupid LOL

>entire continent getting shit up with the religion of peace
>taking the most liberal stance possible and instead of directing all your hate at your politicians attack the strongest western nation
HOLY FUCK YOU EUROS AHAHAHHHFGFGFHA

>gargling on US semen
>"why are you such a faggot"

LOL

>implying there was any effect on eastern yuropoors

What's up with all that butthurt? Were your parents bombed by american bombs back when you were in Iraq?

Sure buddy LOL

>knew I was trolling
>kept on replying
Dipshit

Could you suck American mutt cock any harder, I'm embarrassed for you.

Well I'm off to live in the woods. Cya society.

>pretends he was trolling after getting stomped
>kept on replying to try salvage his ego
>le kekistani epic troller btw

Too stupid

Yep, US is 31% white and it's decreasing by 3% every week.

Welthauptstadt Germania

Sry britbro, it sucks the same everywhere