youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
youtube.com/watch?v=SCTSCAQzY9k
biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/10/508
gifted.uconn.edu/siegle/research/correlation/intelligence.pdf
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
archive.is/zX5p9
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sun won't get hotter and hotter during global climate changes. And most of the sun energy and heat will be absorbed by the ocean.

In Britain global climate changes will likely just mean more rain and stronger winds. You likely won't get more sun because all the sun you do get when it's clear will evaporate the surrounding sea.

over millennia. you'll still be in huts

>global warming means the sun gets hotter

I don't think you understand how the greenhouse effect works.

SLIDE THREAD

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH, NEVER FORGET RUSSIA GATE AND HAITI EARTHQUAKE HUMAN TRAFFICKING

EGAS THE SHILLS

The greenhouse effect is a discredited hypothesis, which has become a religious cult based on scientific fraud.

Fantastic digits confirm

>Over the centuries the sun will get hotter and hotter

It's not the sun that's getting hotter, you retard.

Hopefully Jesus will come back and fuck shit up before we get to this point

more?

we already already close to beoming a type 1 civilization and wont have to burn in the sun you fucking retard

that's not how it works

I think, politics aside, we can all agree pumping poison into the earths atmosphere for hundreds of years is not a good move for humanity or any other living creatures.

>CO2 is poison
hello brainlet

>waiting for some magic being to come here and fix all of our problems
only ACTION will save humanity not faith, I doubt you even know where that religion came from

>beoming a type 1 civilization

Not going to happen, make peace with it.

Go suck on a car tail pipe after turning it on, lemme know who you feel in about 20 minutes.

I would agree, but what has that got to do with CO2?

When did I ever say CO2?

Nigger, your people won't even exist in a few hundred years let alone a few hundred millions of years.

In about half a billion years the sun will make earth inhabitable. We've got some time to figure shit out. We'll probably be machines by that time so chill my dude.

>1 post by this ID
Also THICC

>wewuzzers
>WHITEIS WONT SURVIVE THE UPCOMING HOT AGE
>varg
>NEGROS WONT SURVIVE THE UPCOMING ICE AGE

nordcucks and niggers are litetally the same
meds confirmed again the master race

>that religion came from
I'm sure that you don't know either you fucking faggot. The egypt meme has been disproved long ago

Even if it did, it still wouldn't give white people black skull shapes

That's carbon MONOXIDE you brainlet retard. Aka "CO"... CO2 is carbon DIOXIDE. which is harmless.

>be Anglo
>pasty white in the winter
>summer comes, unleash my secret weapon
>gypo blood from my great grandparents on fathers side of the family
>can get so tanned i end up looking like a paki

everything works out fine for me in the end.

>wear clothes
issue solved

I'[m talking about every second 310 Kg of toxic chemicals are released into our air, land, and water by industrial facilities around the world.
Of these, over 2 million tons (over 4.5 billion pounds) per year are recognized carcinogens. This amounts to about 65 Kg each second.

When the sun boils the ocean you will take that back

Except I do.
Your system of control known as christianity is being used by dark occult figures. Jesus never even existed and history proves it.
Seems like your the faggot in this regard.
Keep worshiping your Synagogue of Satan masters.

nigger its called a t-shirt and sunscreen

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Toxic chemicals: substances that can cause severe illness, poisoning, birth defects, disease, or death when ingested, inhaled, or absorbed by living organisms.
I never said a single thing about carbon dioxide.
What is reading comprehension?
Are you just willfully ignorant?

Why can't we just follow the Georgia Guidestones somewhat and kill all the non-whites? Why do we have to become uggos though?

LOL Christianity uses the EXACT same trinity the ancient Egyptian religions used.

SLIDE THREAD

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT

SHAREBLUE , MEDIA MATTERS, CORRECT THE RECORD ARE DONE

MORE THAN ENOUGH ROPE TO GO AROUND

EGAS FROM ORBIT.... IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

you could skin the blacks and wear their skins

Why can't whites handle natural sunlight?

>hopefully jesus will come back and fuck shit up
>hopefully buddha will come back and fuck shit up
>hopefully mithra will come back and fuck shit up
>hopefully thoth the thrice wizened will come back and fuck shit up

since the beginning of time you sad faggots are worse than niggers

/Thread

You fell for the kike trap of the 'Jew on a stick'

There's nothing those shekel lovers hate more than Jesus. Read the Babylonian Talmud newbie, you'll see what's the real agenda behind the apparent feminism/niggermania/overall cultural marxism.

Today, Jesus Christ would be considered to be the ultimate antisemite and,as a matter of fact, he actually called the kikes on belonging to the Synagogue of satan.

>be Anglo
>gypo blood from my great grandparents on fathers side of the family
>can get so tanned i end up looking like a paki

No, you are a filthy gypsy

>wear clothes
>dont get burnt to fuck

yeah but once the nukes fly and we go into nuclear winter the niggers will all die of vitamin D deficiency

>>Fairer skinned people slowly become black due to evolution
ok Tyrone
youtube.com/watch?v=SCTSCAQzY9k

You said CO2. Di means 2. One carbon 2 oxygen.
Carbon monoxide is just CO. Mono meaning 1.

You're fucking retarded; you clearly haven't taken even basic Chemistry. Go elsewhere, underagefag.

if you cant grow your own Food you werent designed to live on this planet

Blacks are more evolved than whites

>planet gets hotter
>I guess buildings suddenly disappear because of this and people have to live outside forever now

we take back the south pole when the time comes

>Black people always win we can't stop them

White men are pound-for-pound stronger than Black or Hispanic men. Source: biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/10/508

The average Black has an IQ score 1 standard deviation (15 IQ points) lower than the average White. Source: gifted.uconn.edu/siegle/research/correlation/intelligence.pdf

Try again nigger!

plants love CO2.

fuck off brainlet

Wew lad, beg that nose got mangled on the coming deathroll.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this? I still learned about the greenhouse effect in university.

>implying any white man needs to run nowadays

Your people need to run from the police. We can simply ask what seems to be the problem.

>exposure to the sun will slowly make you black

that's not how evolution works you faggot

t. londonistan

which uneducated retard did this?
motor costing $50 to mantain for 5 hours of work?

>not making your women wear burqas so they can remain white blonde valkyries, untouched by the sun
White Sharia Now!

we actually have global darkening look it up

its due to the chemtrails no joke

>gypsy
Nah mate. I'm 26 and own my own home. Nice try tho.

As the sun reaches its life expectancy it will shift into a red giant. The term red giant is important here because it means the radiation emitted will be shifted away from the ultraviolet and into the infrared end of the spectrum. Thus means LESS UVa and UVb. White will be fine since we will have left all the niggera on this doomed rock anyways.

>Over the centuries humans will become a space faring specifies
>White people will be fine but darker skinned people will have issues
>Darker skinned people slowly become white due to evolution
>Eventually everyone in space is White

White people always win we can't stop them

Actually, when the sun starts running low on hydrogen to fuse it'll increase in size to like a red giant. At that point earths orbit will be inside the sun. This is millions of years from now though. 50/50 chance all humanity be dead by then anyway

Sunblock doesn't exist.

You're a gypsy, don't try and pull that semantics "it technically means homeless traveller" shit with me

Niggers have a ways to go though

Europeans and Asians are subject to more recent evolution than Africans. Source: nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Fixed the unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/zX5p9

I agree OP. Niggers will still be stuck on this planet by the time the Sun becomes a red giant. Whites on the other hand will be the dominant power in the galaxy.

White people didn't evolve from blacks, we both evolved from a common ancestor from poland, some migrated south to Africa and over time became black, the ones that went east bred with the denisova and became asians, europeans stayed in europe and fucked the neanderthals becoming white
Nigger can literally never evolve to become white

white skin is inferior

youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc

And blacks living at higher latitudes will get vitamin D deficiency and die

He never stated that. It was the other user who assumed that. Your reading comprehension really sucks.

Blacks are more prone to skin cancer from UV rays because darker colors absorb more light
Dumb nigger monkeys

There can be no doubting this man's logic

The temperature of the sun is the same you fucking retarded Paki. It's how much of that heat makes it through to us that's changed.

That's why we live underground.
Return of the mole people motherfucker!

You won't be saying that in 20 years when the mussies are starting civil wars, I'll bet my life on that.

You'll always be a gipsy and a pajeet untouchable

>Black people will be fine

Black people are already adapted to the current sun. A hotter sun will be an issue for them, as well

The reason black people are black and north african people are olive skinned is because north african people invented things like permanent structures, clothes and other ways to be shielded form the sun. Meanwhile, sub saharan blacks had to struggle through natural selection to produce a phenotype that can survive in equally sunny conditions.

in the future you describe, civilized people will mold their environment around them and carry on as normal while the uncivilized will suffer en masse.

The sun isn't going to get hotter over decades you imbecile.

You only need black skin in the equator.

Mediterranean skin or olive skin is the most adaptive.

A lot of your fuckers ignore the fact the the Central Asians led by men with Haplogroup P y-chromosomes conquered land in all hemispheres and they all had olive/tan to reddish brown skin.

They were all around the Northern Hemisphere in Eurasia, made it to the Americas, and then crosses the equator into Chile and such.

Ancient Eurasian man was beast.

If you look like Kit Harrington or George Clooney, you're golden.

I don't know why this made me laugh.

Black people in the north are getting lighter and lighter so they can absorb vitamin D. same reason they evolved white in the first place when they started moving north.

and they ARE getting lighter, compare USA blacks who have been north for generations with how dark sub-saharans are who remained in africa

Chimps confirmed more evolved than niggers.

>mankind's only chance is to build spaceships to find another Earth before its to late
>but in the main time, more and more humans are becoming of inferior race and basically just chimps

What can men do against suck reckless unluck?

Having to make up a hypothetical situation that isn't likely to happen to support your claim is a bad idea.

Due to hardships dealt to the northern humans, they had to adapt to survive in cold climates and rely on tools and improvements in technology. With these advances they were able to pursue higher goals. Intelligence grew among their people and advancements continued. Those in warmer climates had less drive to advance. They lived more comfortably in the natural environment and little progression was made over the generations. They only created what they needed to survive. Without the impending threat of extinction, significant advancement in the group will not take place.

>mfw "climate change" causes more hurricanes and niggers can't swim.

"the sun will get hotter and hotter"
rly makes u think

>American education

Yeah I suppose they will win the Earth which will become a shithole whenever we colonize Mars, which will have nice temperatures.

We will call it Africearth

We're already way more than half way there. Its likely to happen in our lifetimes if we don't nuke ourselves.

>>Over the centuries the sun will get hotter and hotter
>Polar ice caps melt and sea level rises
>Niggers can't swim
>Eventually everyone is white