Why do Hillary supporters/liberals like anime so much?

I was watching one of these anime things on youtube and joked about how the character in pic related could fare as a prized ISIS combatant and suddenly i was spammed with liberals telling me to go fuck my sister and suck trump's dick etc.
My comment was removed afterwards and YT gave me a warning about posting insensitive comments.

I don't get how the adult fanbase of a cartoon can be so liberal and be so belligerent on such harmless jokes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaiDQAo5vVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's because people who are stupid enough to post youtube comments are more likely to be libfags.

liberals on the internet = spring colour revolution shitslam betas leeching in the west

It has nothing to do with anime fans. it has everything to do with you posted it.

I live in a liberal shithole so take it with a grain of salt but everyone I know but one guy (who is still a libtard) is heavily into anime.

I can't say as I don't watch anime myself but I did notice that some of the more left leaning people are into the heavy dark stuff like Berserk. Could also be that 99% of anime is fantasy and everything always turns out in the end. Somebody mentioned how liberals probably like Harry Potter so much cause Harry was naturally good with magic and didn't have to earn it, is it similar to other animes of people just being good at stuff?

>anime fans
>liberal

Anime memes singlehandedly got trump elected.

its just that one wolf girl
i dont even know which anime she came from

This. Online support for Trump was entirely driven by weebs. And you wonder why there seems to be such a widespread yellow fever epidemic in the white nationalist community.

more megumin pls

"Most of them are childless single men who masturbate to anime."

She from Touhou faggot, where do you think we are?

you're on Sup Forums

>its just that one wolf girl
How new are you? Have you fucking lived under a fucking rock for the last two years?
Nearly every single viral joke or meme that came from Sup Forums supporting Trump was tied to anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=EaiDQAo5vVg

I'm disgusted with this post.

Shealth anime thread?

MOAR!

Yep.

I dont get your stupid joke

NO ONE CARES SHILL

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT , NEVER FORGET DEMS PAYING FOR RUSSIA-GATE / FUSION GPS . PRISON TIME SOON

SHAREBLUE , MEDIA MATTERS, CORRECT THE RECORD ARE DONE

MORE THAN ENOUGH ROPE TO GO AROUND

EGAS FROM ORBIT.... IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

:)

>ISIS
>not Assad

Found the problem. Lurk moar.

Imagine being this autistic

I explode inside megumin

hey are you puerto rico from that thread last night?

Maybe. ;)

Did I wake up in a mirror dimension again?

Looks like we only jacked random anime pictures and put MAGA hats on them.

This fantasy other world anime is pretty popular right now and it seems like I'm the only one on youtube that's cracking right wing jokes

The people of this board say they're disgusted by pedosexuality, but they all want to bust a nut inside Megumin.

I hope you all fucking die

>Looks like we only jacked random anime pictures and put MAGA hats on them.
Please tell me you're not really this new.

Said by the faggot that watch Oreimo2

I only watched the first episode ironically.

u took my screencap and made it smaller :(
also i don't really plan on flying over there

Megumin supports Assad

desu don't bother watching the rest its terrible. got to ep 10 and i can't bring myself to finish it

Aww...

MODS
>>Sup Forums

>namefag
>tripfag
>mexican
>can't even correctly link to other boards

Yeah right, you lying fuck, post more imouto.

Shikieiki says kill everyone darker than eggshell!

>make anime real jokes are tied to conservative movements
>liberals like anime

Nice logic there.

>I'll take shit that never happened for $500
OP larping and slarping cocks as usual

Uso janai. Hontou. Kore wa turashi anime.

No, more Beato, please

what a conundrum. does this apply to animes or not

Shikieiki says only 3DPD scum. 2D is pure.

ANATA WA WEEABOO DESU, BAKA GAIJIN KUSO SHINE KIENASAI

>watching autistic anime for autists

>tfw you will never have a cute shut-in fake imouto to sleep with
why live?

shikieiki bless us

2D is the only way, accept that

To find a 3D girl willing to dress up as a 2D imouto.

Friendly reminder that /k/ loves Spice & Wolf

She is truly the greatest yama.

faggot

>3D
Ew

>Friendly reminder that /k/ loves Spice & Wolf
/k/'s always been an anime-friendly board for over a decade. Their anime general's been a thing for nearly a decade now.

>dat salt

>3D

Can't really see why though, you would think that /biz/ faggots love S&W not /k/

The Spice and Wolf opening song is one of my favorites

Spice and Wolf is great.

2.5D is the truth.

>possible happenings
>this thread

Its true. I dunno why we chose anime though, cant we just hijack western cartoons instead?
There are plenty of redpilled cartoons out there like johnny bravo, fairly oddparents, south park etc why anime?

What animes do you guys like watching?

season 3 when?

Clannad

What happenings? I don't think anything's going on right now. My quads yesterday about me wishing for a nuclear winter were 1111, but I don't expect a nuclear war this soon.

But nothing ever happens. Ever.

NEVER
EVER

Never ever

Maybe someday.

>filename
lol wtf google images?

china gets uppity against india but sadly nothing will happen

>Can't really see why though, you would think that /biz/ faggots love S&W not /k/
Almost a decade before the "monster girl" craze swept Sup Forums, there were late night anime lamia threads on /k/. From 2007 to 2009.

No weapons at all in those threads, just cute snek doing cute things. /k/ was infamous for having "daytime /k/" which was a little too much like arfcom at times, and then "nighttime /k/" where the men with culture emerged.

her name is momiji you cur

Speaking of lamias, are there any shows besides Monster Musume with one?

i like the green momiji too

>complains about anime on Sup Forums

???

They are more likely going to eventually do an anime on the S&W sequel about Holo's daughter. Adventures of wolf loli.

A third anime season has some of the less interesting material to cover and anime is only made to help boost novel sales. Since S&W ended they don't get more anime. But the sequel definitely will get an anime one day. They just need a few more novels to have enough material to adapt.

Xcom 2.

>green Momiji

BTFO

fugg, would fuck that snake hoaly shit.

My computer is too shit to play that game

try dis game than

They should just rename that board to /touhou/, like jesus fucking christ

My man

>not knowing it's the Touhou containment board in the first place after Sup Forums got buttblasted

You are my hero.

I have already beaten it several times

Literally the other way around newfag.

Perfect

Kill yourself