DAY OF THE ROPE SOON

What's his name again?

DR DUKE NO!

King David

Time to nuke the middle east and genocide every pisslamist hiding in the west

so progressive, its beautiful, boys who dont suck cock are bigots

in ancient greece all young boys sucked cock

David Duke is a big guy

Can you even blame David? The white race used to be so grand. Now look what they've done to our us. Killing us through our children.

No aryan man, at any age, should look like this

or this

or this

or this

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

or this

or this

or this

or this

>David Duke
>controlled

I think you mean Alex Jones. Duke has been to prison. Do you think the FBI imprisons its own informants?

or this

That is normal
Is so fucked up I can't even stand this guy

or this

or this

or this

or this

or this

or this

or this

???
That's typically where the deals are made. Tommy Robinson was approached by MIB agents when he was help in prison to become their asset in response they would cancel his debta and pay him significant money. IF he would continue the Britain First group and continue as the head of it. Strange really, they didn't ask Tommy to shut it down but to keep it running as the leader answering to them.They don't want these groups gone, merely control of them. Chances are the same offer was made to Duke.

t. Controlled Opposition

or this

or this

or this

wew

Id fight for Duke any day

Stories like this are a PsyOp in themselves.

If you can't trust anybody, you'll never form groups and therefore never shift the balance of power.

those little girls look just like their mother.

And they sit like her too.

A normal boy wouldn't be like this.

look at those guns
dr duke nukem is ready for the racewar

the younger one is definitely a tranny
if there was ever an argument for transgender being in-born, this is it

Teenis. But you are not to call him that.

This. Watch David Duke and Alex Jones' debate on YouTube it will be clear to anyone Jones is controlled opposition.

This is a text book red flag for abuse. 100%.

>Jones
>opposition

Nigger the guy is violently in his beliefs. The minute after the first plane crashed on 9/11 he was shouting conspiracies

Send this shit to the fbi.

If the fbi does nothing we will know they are in on it.

>Shouting

That's exactly why he's controlled opposition. He's hasn't been a borderline psychotic, shrieking lunatic on air since the 90's "because it's a joke," or "because it brings serious attention to legitimate issues." He does it because it discredits the ideas he claims to represent. He was put into place long before 9/11, and was a key instrument at discrediting Conspiracy Theorists(tm) when there was serious, organized pushback

For real Sup Forums is always posting these half assed faggy youtubers, but my boy Dr. Duke gets no love. Literally redpilled me before the chan even existed.

You're kidding right? Duke can just say he mean't the time of action is voting

Bad quote because there's no context. "Evil" in this case will just be taken to mean "the things I don't like," and will promote the very righteousness and superiority jews use to flood WN communities with incompetent, insecure losers.

I meant send Liev Shrieber's account to the fbi.

Not duke.

Duke is right. This kike and all kikes really need to burn screaming.

>my boy
Avoid using infantilizing ebonics whenever possible. Being an adult is cool.

Dr. Duke's work on jews is so extensive that it would be retarded for the jews to support it. For fucks sake you can't make his time in the Klan up.

Morality is not subjective.

I am not a loser, I am perfectly willing to torture your family in order to achieve success for our movement.

I am also willing to be strategic, lie, cheat, and destroy anything that dares to defy us.

Keep that in mind. Evil does exist, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be willing to do evil in order to destroy a greater evil.

David Duke presents himself clearly and intelligently, and acts like a real human bean trying to communicate information and ideas to others.

Alex "Shill of the decade" Jones screams, crys, shouts, wails, beats his chest, slams his desk, etc etc etc on a regular basis. Duke gets next to ZERO attention in MSM (and so by extension, Sup Forums, because this is a board full of goy plebs), while Jones is showered in MSM attention, given slots on prime time television, etc etc.

Pretty clear what's going on. Bill Cooper called it a long time ago, before he was murdered.

EU flag controlling speech... I wish I could say I am surprised.

>>>/reddit/
Come back when you have a girlfriend and a job, loser.

Ahhhh (((you)))
:-)

Alex Jones has never named the jew and has even said he is jewish himself. David Duke got a PhD basically on the role of judaism in communism.

Dr. Duke naming the jew, something none of these youtube bitches do.

youtu.be/1Us3pn0wS-U

Free speech is bullshit. It has never existed and it never will so long as there is any dispute among humanity about who gets what. The jewluminati "control speech" because it works. Advocating for true "freedom of speech" is advocating for your enemies to be able to say whatever they want, while you will be allowed to say nothing. Because they will not give it to you.

That's what you don't understand. You advocate for "free speech" WHEN IT WORKS FOR YOU. When it doesn't, then you are against it.

Christopher Hitchens defends holocaust denier David Irving:
youtube.com/watch?v=1dWxklSFPEA

Does that work? Seems a little outdated.

Lauren Southern is this close to being full ethnonationalist | |

She is one young woman who is leveraging her skills, looks, and genuine talent to accomplish amazing things for whites. Lol Ashame David Duke isn't a pretty young woman! But don't shit on "youtube bitches." They have done more for whites already than all of Sup Forums combined. Because they are actually out there talking with and converting real people, openly. Sup Forums generally can't do that, is incapable of that.

>Slavic fat pads
what???

How will history remember Duke if we win?

You've been asleep a long time user. wake up.

It doesn't really matter what he means

>M-Marx No!

The problem is the only laws attacking free speech are what the blood thirsty kikes wanted. You can't call a nigger a nigger without being accused of a hate crime and you can't deny the holocaust. If we allow more restrictions on free speech, at some we will be fucked just for posting here. That is why I support all speech even if I don't like whats being said because, with it I can argue my point.

We gas jews now

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

I think the stormer philosophy is to front as radical as possible so as to push the overton window and capture the edgemaster crowd.
Can't really speak to the efficacy of this strategy...

retarded european who hasnt studied american history

>You can't call a nigger a nigger without being accused of a hate crime and you can't deny the holocaust.
Yes, exactly. So, you promote holocaust denial by advocating for "free speech." Chris Hitchens has already completely greased the skids for this because David Irving redpilled him. The only thing needed is intelligent, motivated, and organized Sup Forumslocks to get out there and push the idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dWxklSFPEA

>That's what you don't understand. You advocate for "free speech" WHEN IT WORKS FOR YOU. When it doesn't, then you are against it.
yeah but you don't outright admit it you fucking amateur jew

Either the kid is a tard or gayer than gayest people on earth

I can just hear their conversation when that poor boy was born.
>liquor bottle were flyin that night
>crazy wife screaming at me
>but, but I wanted a daughter!!!!
> I told her we can try again but she would have none of it
> she says she knows some hollywood doctor who can help
> creates a daughter from his son to please lunatic wife

Sounds as sad as it is disturbing.

It's referring to his fat fucking slav face

>If we allow more restrictions on free speech, at some we will be fucked just for posting here.
We can allow and disallow nothing because we have no power. We can only act to manipulate public perception of acceptable parameters, which in turn becomes law eventually.

Why fight for "unmitigated free speech," when you can fight for "free speech for everyone, even holocaust deniers like David Irving"

You see what I'm saying. It's not about speech. It's about what is said, and what is not said. In a way, you always have free speech, and you always don't. There are always things you can say, and things you can't. Regardless of the law.

>I am not a loser, I am perfectly willing to torture your family in order to achieve success for our movement.
>I am also willing to be strategic, lie, cheat, and destroy anything that dares to defy us.

So you're a Muslim?

I am confused on your position, are you for free speech? Also do you actually believe the holocaust happened? My friend, Sup Forums will never get anything done because most lf us hate real life, can't control our power level or are just lazy fucks. It is really easy to get involved politically even if its minor, its a start and lots of people aren't willing to work for it. I for one am and have applied for government jobs with my city and the FBI.

>It's all a big ruse to trick people into accepting our ideas

It's the classic result of controlled opposition operations to ensure the general public rejects our ideas. Pretend you are a Rothschild in the 1970's:

>We're going to orchestrate the eugenic replacement of the first world, white middle class
>We know that not 100% of people are going to buy into the racial communism narrative, especially white men
>We know that white identitarian movements are going to start building as a backlash to our reducing their quality of life and attacking them in the media
>So how do we prevent another Nazi Germany from happening?
>We will make sure the leaders and culture of these communities are loud mouthed, angry fanatics, so that the community will willingly marginalize itself and become increasingly irrelevant and rejected in modern culture

We are all amateur jews. If we were as aggressively manipulative and shamelessly dishonest as jews, whites would have already exterminated or enslaved every other race of people on the planet

With free speech you can be the person to say what isn't said. I agree with your point on manipulation, that is the purpose of destroying the family unit. If you change our moral compass, the jews can get away with more and more because in our minds its ok. I think I see your point, but I don't know what you yourself would propose in lieu of free speech.

Nigger stfu, Duke isnt in on it

Dude, lying to the devil is not evil.

What you should have said is that we will not hesitate to adopt some of evil's tactics in order to win.

I do have a job, and a sort of girlfriend rn. I'm not from plebbit you worthless kali yuga money person filth. Money does not confer social value, although frankly I suspect you live with your parents and are larping.

>are you for free speech?
When free speech is good for whites, yes I am for it. When the restriction of hate speech is good for whites, I am also for that.

>Also do you actually believe the holocaust happened?
Sometimes you are going to bump into people who are bluepilled on this, and you're going to have to let it slide to make ground on a more accessible issue. If you want, you can drop in a mention to the Palestinian Genocide(tm) somewhere instead.

>Sup Forums will never get anything done because most lf us hate real life, can't control our power level or are just lazy fucks.
The inner jew must be exterminated

For real, anybody who thinks hes a jew puppet is clueless about him.

nah just tell them to ask bebe bro

>I don't know what you yourself would propose in lieu of free speech.
Free speech is currently good for us generally speaking because the mainstream narrative promotes the opposite. So go ahead, promote free speech. That's fine.

But the main goal is not laws regarding speech. The main goal is creating a healthy and self-sufficient culture and community surrounding white racial identity.

This is pretty normal, you guys never had a father that loved you if he never put his arms around you as a small child. Physical contact between child and parent is very normal and holding your kids isn't a crime.

The rest of this shit is fucking ass backwards, he is definitely grooming these kids to become effeminate. Very disgusting.

David Duke is gay.

I am asking you personally if you believe it happened, because I don't. The only way we can take over is through quiet infiltration, how do we exterminate the inner jew. Also whats behind your EU flag?

Fuck you Civic Nationalist cuck. We would build the wall with their corpses 1000 feet high if it meant we had our country back from you kikes.

is there any more context to this? cause at first glance it just seems that kid is simply bored

>through quiet infiltration
bawahahahah, you have no idea what you are talking this is how they took over. They will not allow this to happen and it is very for them to enforce

The thing is if we destroy the jew, everything will sort itself out. They are the root of the moral deterioration that is causing all of our problems, with more liberalism there is ironically less freedom. Races could coexist side by side and not mix because we won't be fed that mixing is good meme.

That's good, congratulations on being above the bar for Sup Forums. However, language like this
>I am not a loser, I am perfectly willing to torture your family in order to achieve success for our movement.
is not helpful. Far too many disenfranchised losers and freaks frequent these communities to be talking like that. We don't need to be attracting or encouraging anymore edgy autists. There's far too many already.

'When they need hero we will supply them with one" - Albert Pike

>t. Triggered stormfront