Wondering who's going to be working those agriculture jobs now, careful what you wish for

Wondering who's going to be working those agriculture jobs now, careful what you wish for.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwlOVr-w4eU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Immigration laws aren't always good.

2/2

Makes no sense. Do you really need 1 million NEW green cards every year to keep agriculture running? What happened to the 1 million you let in last year? Did they die?

>WHO WOULD PICK THE LETTUCE?

The irony is leftists don't understand how racist this is.

get rid of birthright citizenship and then migrant labor can't do much

Oh no how will we feed all of Africa, now?

Good thing birthright citizenship isn't a thing.

the LA Times actually had some good reporting on this
some farmers have been using 35 year-old machines that are still labor intensive and only recently are they trying to move to more automated harvesting
also some farmers are changing their crops to ones that can be harvested easier
all because the farming industry isn't getting a fresh injection of illegals

>fuck you, lincoln. If we free the slaves agriculture will be crippled!

Needs more Agro-bots

I know multiple farmers who receive subsidies for letting their land lay fallow who also dodge taxes while raking 7 figures for 6 months of barely any work. Most of them inherited this land from ancestors who literally were able to acquire it for pennies.

What do you mean? Birthright citizenship covers both jus soli and jus sanguinis. I specifically meant jus soli

Free market fixes it once again.

Fuck her an fuck you too retard OP.

machines or no one

youtube.com/watch?v=lwlOVr-w4eU

I will gladly do any work required of me.

>without slaves who will pick all this cotton?

Guess now they have to pay a fare wage, hmm.

The only saving grace for these leeches is that they vote conservative and have kids, but why wouldn't they? It isn't as though they have to fucking do anything.

Automation. Isnt that what you spineless noggers say about minimum wage jobs???

But if it is brown people.....NOOOOOOO.

I would love to work on a farm if I didn't expect to be immediately shot down for wanting a good wage, or for not being brown.

Cali can suck deeze nuts

>top dem

I'm he's very trustworthy.

I know it's a prototype, but two notebooks? seriously? for a rover?

This.

>literally slave labor and slave wages

>American labor and fair wages

Leftists prefer the former, because muh lettuce.

It is mostly done by prisoners anyways.

when is Feinstein up for reelection? are republicans doing their best to take her and Schumer's seats? if they aren't why not? everyone is sick of these shitheads

>"we won't be able to "employ" mexicans as slaves anymore with Trump's immigration plan!"
I wish Feinstein would fucking croak already

WE HAVE TO HAVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WORKING IN OUR FIELDS SO WE CAN PAY THEM SLAVE WAGES!!! HOW DARE TRUMP PREVENT US FROM TRYING TO EXPLOIT THESE POOR WRETCHES!!!

The ones that are already here legally or hire some teenagers to work.

See

By law they must pay you non-slave wages.

Trump needs to gut farm subsidies, we had two spics in florida billions every year overpaying for sugar, America doesn't need any more cheap sweeteners the diabetes here is outrageous

SHILL THREAD

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT

SHAREBLUE , MEDIA MATTERS, CORRECT THE RECORD ARE DONE

MORE THAN ENOUGH ROPE TO GO AROUND

EGAS FROM ORBIT.... IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

they wont work in 100 degree weather for 5 dollars an hr. They also wont send their money back to mexico. Thats the whole point of them working shitty jobs here retard. Quick to get hired after then have nice shit in mexico they fuck off

Cut welfare and give the blacks and white trash the jobs.

>oy vey, we need dese spic to do deh farming, calm down sis immigraetion, white people von't work in de sun!
>Feinsteing told CNN
hahahaha, what the fuck does she know about white americans, I'm sure there are tens of thousands of white farmers in america.
What about automation and teens that have nothing to do in school or uni and are going to be in debt?

I would, but you meriniggers don't let europeans in unless they have a phd in chadmatics

migrant labor isn't necessarily illegal though

hurry up and serve the warrants publicly already, sick of hearing about all intrigue and no arrest, this system is so corrupt not even six million silver bullets could fix it

democrats are literally advocating outright slavery at this point

>Wondering who's going to be working those agriculture jobs now, careful what you wish for.

>Who's gonna pick the cotton!?

If farm-owners followed the law about wages, they wouldn't be employing illegals, obviously.
Minimum wage is probably not enough to cover my rent anyway though.

It's a hundred degree heat, mang.

The lettuce in your taco is paid for in lives, homeboy.

Not true. Do what aussies do. Make back packers do a certain amount of agriculture work for next to nothing to be able to extend their visa. Trust me, works a charm

Seriously... get kids off their fucking smart phones and make them get summer jobs.

Let's be honest, though: illegals make up the majority of it in the agricultural field.

>the supreme court has never ruled
>even if they did
>they would be wrong
what did this loony mean by this?

Your agricultural industry is insanely over subsidized. Illegal immigrant workers are the least of your agricultural problems.
I remember watching a documentary on the subject a few years ago where some american farmers they interviewed literally said it was more profitable to have a year of drought than an average to just above average season, because of the govt subsidies they recieve on drought years. It amazes me that more Americans dont give a shit about this inefficiency.

He's gonna cut Poo inmigration, you dimwit.

As they did just before the civil war. Weird how the leaders of the confederacy were mostly democrats before they tried succeeding.

It's almost as If democrats have a history of human exploitation.

>

Well gee whiz, how did Americans grow food before 1980?

These are fuck wit. It's not like we've been farming for thousands of years or anything.

>farmers have to pay fair wages

oh no that sucks.

Judicial activism.

Example: the idiots obstructing Trump's "Muslim ban"

I just want to buy cheap land god damnit since going back in time and not having this fucking country help destroy my homeland and handing it over to the Soviets isn't an option.

I'm baffled at the thoughtlessness of the left on this one.

That's how warped their mindset is. If they admitted they just want a voter bloc, how many people would actually buy into it? But if they admitted it I would respect them more.

whats the name of the doc?

I think he means that unrestricted birthright citizenship is not actually codified in statute nor in place as a judicial ruling. It's a "limbo" situation - it only exists in practice because no one has legally challenged it.

Seriously though, this "taking only the best" thing is going to lead to even more race mixing, given that the immigrants will most likely actually be better choices for marriage than the degenerated whites. All immigration needs to stop. Nonwhites are to be physically removed and placed on reservations from which they will be deported. Poor white people can learn2farm like they did for hundreds of years.

Ifs funny how all the "confederate" Dixiecrats are all now rascist teabilly Conservashits thanks to the southern strategy

Both wrong and right.

So, he is fixing unemplyment for legal residents? And forces those who used to hire illegals to raise wages to a morally decent standard?

And as a democrat they are against it?

I just don't understand american politics. It seems like they don't care about the results of what is done, they just oppose eachother to be a dick.

>(((Feinstein)))

>two notebooks
>two harvests
>two scoops of healthy greens
>no mexicans

How the fuck do democrats reconcile this requirement for cheap slave labor with their position on a 15 dollar minimum wage?

I would work in 100 degrees if the money was worth it.

Just talked to my grandfather and he confirmed that there was no vegetables at the store before 1965

Instead of some stupid day camp, why not bus kids in and teach them a how their food is grown and how much work goes into it. We don't need immigrants. We need to teach work ethic to our children on a massive scale, not having massive fattie kids sitting home all day playing vidya.

There's a lot of racial politics on the left.

See They CLAIM they support the little guy. They CLAIM to want fair wages. We hear pro-labor sentiment over and over for every other industry EXCEPT agriculture.

It's all a ploy to get a voter bloc, and combined with the discouragement of assimilation, they take advantage of illegal aliens. It's straight-up dishonesty and I think leftists must be called out on this.

Democrats as far back as Mondale would have been in full-support of Trump's immigration policy.

Absolutely no idea. I caught it on free-to-air TV one night. I've tried to find it numerous times since with no success. There's a lot of similar docos out there on the same subject though

Democrats here are the party that is extremely unamerican and everything they do is to tear down white men.

Yes, increasing wages for legal residents, by not allowing a slave class of illegals, is racist and evil.

For the real redpill, look up wages adjusted for inflation. I know people that got paid $15 an hour to pick oranges in the 80's. That would be the same wage as $47 an hour today.

test

White farmers with their huge fucking farm vehicles that they shelved when finding out Pedro is cheaper than gas

>a jew said it so it must be true
I thought you were better than this, Sup Forums.

>Do you really need 1 million NEW green cards every year to keep agriculture running?

Oh you didn't get the memo? Let me explain user, these sack of shits want infinity growth, if they could get a million more cheap labor they would. Illegals are big business here in the states, especially California, where the lobbyists all have Mexican last names, and pay their legal fees. For what you say? Not for their safety, it is all for profit here.

The truth is, the powers that be hate white people, they require too many standards in life like a good paying job, a good house, a good wage, the easiest and fastest way for them to minimize this is to import people down and out, at a disadvantage so they can take advantage of them.

>B-but no one will do these jobs user

If they were paying what they should be paying real americans instead of peanuts, then a lot more people here will be doing this jobs. Not to mention these fruit pickers will be replaced by robots here soon, so It's stupid to keep importing these dumb fucks.

SHILLS TALKING TO OTHER SHILLS ABOUT NOT SHILLING WHILE SHILLING TO GET SHIT TO THE TOP ..

/thread

Oh noes whatever shall we do?!? We're doomed! If only white man was smart and the creator of modern civilization, we could surely think of something!

Slave labor is the death of progress. Plus this libtard is being racist.

Fein(((stein)))

I'd gladly pay an extra 10-15% of my food knowing it was made by Americans, same with everything else.

>Black unemployment is insanely high
>Deport spic immigrants
>Put the blacks on the farms to work
>They get jobs to support themselves
>Less gimmiedats
>Less crime

Putting the negro back into their natural habitat is good for all America.

Food is unusually cheap right now, but the surest way to lose an election is to inadvertently or directly raise the costs of living. It needs to be gradually raised and Americans need to understand that they can not actually afford all the luxury and disposable items they have in their day to day lives.

Cut off welfare
Then the "Americans who won't work in 100 degrees" will go to work

2 birds
1 stone

>Feinstein
And that's all I needed to know. Full steam ahead, Trumper.

Forward Comrade!

>Wondering who's going to be working those agriculture jobs

Robots or people who are given a living wage and have rights? Is that so horrible?

Then link the thread stupid

Are you calling me a Communist? Because I don't support subsidization of agriculture and migrant labor driving the cost so low that Americans can't work those positions?

ok

british royals were nazis themselves

I gave a solution: end social welfare programs. There would be a line around the block for those jobs

Anyone on welfare

well we'll get pic related made for every crop in the land and make make more burgers.

We already overproduce food. Furthermore who do you think did those jobs before mexicans flooded us?

She is up in 2018 and this is CA so no way is she getting unseated

Yeah man, I grew up on a ranch but would help my farmer neighbors in the summer. It's stupid how much being a failure was incentivized. The choices boiled down to
>have a decent crop that year, harvest it and either flip it immediately for a small profit or wait until the market is more favorable for a possible better price
>have a drought and get paid by the government for hypothetical labor you weren't able to do
>buy crop insurance, lose your fields in a hail storm, and make an ass load of money when you make a claim

Where I was at, crop insurance claims were the jackpot outcome. I'd like to think we were a bit better than that, but the tax writeoffs for livestock were pretty awesome too and saved us from having to pay almost any taxes

We are basically subsidizing these dickheads while they displace the population with low life pieces of shits, it does not matter to these guys that your family lived in an area since the 1960s, it's more money in their pockets. They live in the likes of rancho palos verdes while everyone else has to dodge shit droppings on the sidewalk. Illegals have turned the entire lower parts of Southern California into a sore eye. Look at the walmarts here, breeding ground for rapists and child molesters.

I'm willing to take the big hit on food prices if that meant making my neighborhood safer and cleaner. Look at all the arrests in Los Angeles, bunch of illegal spic scum.

DIE

Get the blacks to the fields again