0:09 / 0:57 Black Youths randomly attack white teens at pier

youtube.com/watch?v=QPqJYxwvMSE

Did the white girls stay or leave?

The melting pot is truly great. Who could be against multiculturalism

if you're so poor that you have to "melt" then don't blame your problems on America

Those kids are like 12?

AIN EEN DUNT NUFFIN AT AWE SUHH NUFFIN AT AWW MAIN

>Did the white girls stay or leave?

I didn't see them leaving so I assume they were with the niggers.

Why can't white kids fight? What are their fathers and uncles teaching them, and this is the next generation...

I imagine the white girls went with the niggers after watching them beat up the white kids

>white girls hanging out with kangz
>wh*te bois randomly walk by
>get beat up and humiliated like the submissive sissies they are
>one eve tries to jump off the pier at the end
lmao

No wonder white girls only fuck BBC these days.

Niggers? Belong in the Zoo so white people can laugh at them and throw bananas at them.

>relaxing around blacks

Blacks are the most hated race and it will never change. You monkeys have no place in civilized society. Stick to your welfare nations, let the rest of us build a prosperous world.

No wonder how you lost two world wars.

What about Jews and mudslides

What's up, my fellow nonwhite subhumans
I've just raped a white girl today, what about you?

nice. gonna do the same tonight

Blacks should never be that close to water. Home boy knows he can't swim.

Shit bait.
Why do your women literally worship the whiteboi? I visited your commie shithole of a country and they would always ask for a picture with me. Knobbed one of your uggo women in a hotel. Not hard, when the only "men" in Vietnam are skinny manlets.
Why are Vietnamese women unable to resist the BWC?

I'm tired of seeing videos like this. Our race is dying. And the whole world is applauding...

Why should I care about these random white teens?

What a bunch of pussy boys. I mean thats fucking embarrassing. These guys seriously need to join the Liftwaffe and start getting fit so they can crush nigger skulls in. At the very least all you weak white boys need to carry a blade in your pocket for situations like this. There are plenty of videos on youtube that will teach you armed or unarmed self defense skills. Groups of white boys/men need to start getting together with their friends and sparring. get some gloves on amazon and start standing up for yourselves.

You can't expect children to defend themselves. In fact you can't expect anyone to, this is why police exists

Probably left wing betas.

>I've just raped a white girl today
Don't tell me that was your first one for today. It's already getting pretty late.
You should come try Finland, there are lots of unsuspecting whores walking past the refugee center where I live and I can pick whoever I want.

wouldn't be a problem if they weren't walking around shitskin infested areas

Say you were in this position, they outnumber you, are bigger than you etc.

What would happen if you pulled a knife out and lodged it into one of their soft spots. How fucked would you be from the law

Home of the brave.

But seriously those niggers couldn't even throw one proper punch

Good these little faggots need to get their asses kicked. It was their fathers or it was these niglets. Nature shows the way.

>white girls hanging out with kangz
>wh*te bois randomly walk by
>get beat up and humiliated like the submissive sissies they are

This, they will never go back to white boys after seeing them get destroyed by big black alpha males. Women want a man who can protect her, it's basic biology.

This is likely the most ignorant statement ever written.

In Texas you would not be fucked if you testified it was self defense and the court believes you (they have no reason not to)

tfw the white guy hits the other white guy at the end

xD

fucked, because you are white
still worth doing it though honestly. if you are outnumbered, do as much damage as you can.

Quincy police handed the case over to mass troopers so the "kids" are basically fucked. They already have identified them as well.

what kind of nigger faggot response is that?

Even with a deadly weapon eh? Here in Canada you get charged with defending yourself even in your own home

>Big black Alpha male
Hard to protect women from inside the prison.
And when you compulsively dox yourself on YouTube....

checked lol

it warms my heart that your police actually do their jobs
here in Europe they would not even bother to investigate something like this

Those boys were children you are not strong when you attack children & you outnumber them . Those children will grow up knowing truth about Niggers and will train hard knowing that words don't work on them

cause they will go to jail

Why do they never fight like men? It's always large groups ganging up on one or two people. I could a take a lot of guys one on one but if their friends jumped on my back and started kicking me when I was down I'd be fucked. Does anyone solve their own shit anymore?

Like seriously though, like they might beat you to death

only because the government knows how docile canucks are...

Try fighting back, I dare you, you would be surprised how often you win... they expect people to bow down because everyone else has.. break the chains of slavery dude.

And there's always the one who goes for the sucker punch. They pick their fights with smaller people too, goes to show you punks are cowards

niggers never fight one on one. They will always back down if they are on their own, always

you can call them niggers if there is just one of them; they won't do shit

Honestly I believe you. Every time I've seen a black person fight they only did so because they had power in numbers.

so take one with you

If i were to be put in a similar situation i would handle my business. I think you're right though, I think you'd get support from a good deal of people here in Canada if you got tried for it

haven't raped a woman in weeks, time to get my kit ready

I'm tired of niggers and I'm tired of seeing whites do fucking nothing when niggers confront them

I think they were just bystanders. They looked like they were just sun bathing on the pier. They seemed rather shocked by what was going on. Who knows what happened afterwards.

>You monkeys

You do realize you're just talking to a shitposter right, you dumb fucking redditor?

first time I ever noticed the KANG shirt

>kids same age
>blacks masculine and have muscle tone

It's bullying cuz black youths can destroy grown white men even. That's why white girls at my school just fuck with black. Women want a strong man. I just want to drop a nut off and have some beta white guy raise my kids.

I can't entirely blame white kids, look at their backgrounds. My own family is a bit of an extreme outlier, my father's parents were born Quaker and Mennonite and it really rubbed off on my earlier in life. But I can still see levels of it in white kids, especially from WASP, middle class, or Protestant backgrounds. It's not a religious thing; it's just a social thing and I think we need to drop it all. Being less socially competitive and more agreeable works in a smaller homogeneous community, but no one lives in any anymore and it is only going to get worse

To this day I can't tell if he's attacking her or trying to dance.

>tfw this happened to me when I was a kid, but my grandfather was a boxer in the marines and spent his teen years blowing up Japs with a bazooka and he made sure I knew how to fight, so those niggers woke up in the hospital.
its slightly rage inducing to see a group of young white men that dont know how to defend themselves, so its hard to have sympathy for them

In our own communities there is no need for such a thing. We live peaceful cooperative lives.

100% this

Well aren't you a fine specimen visiting

kill yourself. Growing up a sweet and soft faggot that cant defend itself isn't virtuous

Don't like the taste of your own medicine, do you white people?

I remember getting jumped by 4-5 multiple times when I was new to this country.

Not so nice when the tables are turned, is it?

Hypocrite faggots.

I didn't say it were one way or the other. Just explaining why they react to the violence in the way they do. We simply don't ever have to face it in our lives. That is, until we unsuspectingly walk past a bunch of niggers.

Holy shit, my side!

spotted the nigger.
The end-goal of any civilized society is growth through peace.
Sweden had that nailed down in spades - it was considered the best place to live for a long time. However, they allowed progressives to take power who then imported people who did not share their core values.
And that's where things went wrong. Never bring people into your society who'll upset the balance - blacks/arabs/whatever. If this was a white community, those kids would simply have spent another day wistfully looking over the ocean, and trying to hit on the girls there.
But niggers ruined it.
Like they always do.

So that's the real America? Nice.

>we
I grew up in an all white neighborhood and my neighbors were hockey players and off spring of war veterens. I fought almost every single day on my way to school with bigger, older white kdis that whooped my ass on the regular until i was sixteen and broke one of their jaws.
You're just trying to pull the victim card and excusing yourself for being a massive fucking pussy. you faggot

Too bad you survived...

>leaf

says the cucked liberal

>sweden
>gender is a meme there

k m8 LMAO

And theived

>nigger
I'd rather be a leaf, coon.

It's true but our societies are now full of outsiders wishing only to do us and harm and dominate us. Boxing and other fighting techniques are not bad ideas to have kids get into, nor for them to get into the occasional fight.

You can't read well, can you?

i hate niggers so god damn fucking much

And that's the downside.
Whitey believes that everyone else shares the same goals and empathy he does.
Found out the hard way that taking shitbags into your country doesn't elevate them to your status, but instead turns the country to shit.

Are you telling me the muslims are the ones that made gender a meme?

lmao

im more white than youll ever be, faggot
and id still give more respect to a black kid than to you're pathetic effeminate self because at least a black will be able to defend himself and would make a much stronger ally in almost any real life situation

You have no idea of the history of sweden, do you? What it was like before the progressives turned it into what it is now.

go back to school, timmy.

Authentic kangz mating ritual

True story. I was at a party recently and was one of the only white guys there. Everyone was cool as hell except this one black dude. I called him nigga to his face and he didn't do shit. By that point tho I had all the black dudes at the party thinking I was the shit so of course he wouldn't want to ruin a party by being a faggot. Blacks are a lot like dogs. If you show fear they will attack. If you show dominance they will acquiesce to your will. Gotta out black the black. Gotta outjew the jew. Gotta outmexican the Mexican. Gotta out pajeet the pajeet etc. All races love me because I know how they tick. Social skills are very valuable my dudes. Learn game and how to socialize. It may save your life.

>talks like a nigger
>claims to be white
easy tyrone - there are plenty of bikes left to steal.

not an argument

I like white middle class culture honestly; I like the tendency to avoid and look down on violence. It just is no longer feasible, especially if niggers start penetrating into the suburbs as is inevitable as the cities are completely falling apart. People don't have to run if they show those niggers who's boss, beat every nigger on sight and make them fear for their lives and that of their families

holy shit, why are you so triggered?
i get that you're low test, but are you also a kike?
kill yourself man

Oh my

>I just want to drop a nut off and have some beta white guy raise my kids.

This meme has lost its novelty when you bring the humiliation aspect into it. Now, a guy with a big dick (especially a white guy) stretching out some whore's pussy and me cumming in her next for sperm competition is hot. My newest degenerate fetish.

Die of cancer, faggot.

>gets triggered by being called a nigger
>accuses others of being triggered
that pot sure is the color of your skin, isn't it tyrone?

Black men are animals with absolutely no restraint.

Around blacks never relax.

You think you're proving that you're tough - you're only proving that you're unfit for society.

When I was in school I remember the teacher telling us that if we got hit, we shouldn't hit the person back and we should just tell a teacher. I remember telling my parents and they told me if someone hit me to hit them back.
But there's too many goys now. Faggots would have done well to remember how to fight because if they don't then somebody else will. If you want to know how that turns out just imagine the (((LGBT))) goys standing there with their rainbow flags and suspenders on facing off against Muhammad with his AK47 and enough explosives to blow this place up and be home in time for (Halal approved) corn flakes.

>You have to go back Mohammed

black boys are taught to be "gangsta"
white boys are told they are bad evil wrong entitled insecure yadda yadda for standing up for themselves

Also 90% sure the white girls stayed and the black boys started hitting on them and 50% sure the white girls subconsciously viewed the white boys as outsiders or inferiors, weaker and deserving of it.

This scene reminds me of nature shows when an alpha male shoos away the betas.

rrorkfkrofkref

They got BTFO

How can white men even compete?

>burn the coal, pay the toll
what a surprise

im guess you were ass raped by your Somali step brother and you secretly enjoyed it, so you go to forums to fag up the place.
>a fucking leaf

Also - videos like this are why I carry a brand new box cutter at all times. I live in a ghetto.