What is the true China?

Are the mainland Chinese really subhumans? I see threads Chinks doing crazy shit in traffic and killing people intentionally because they don't want to pay for the medical fees and all that.

Are they common occurrences or just isolated incidents? It's hard to believe the Chinese mercilessly kill pets for food, kill fellow humans, get into traffic accidents, etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/07/reduced-sentence-for-dutchman-jailed-in-china-for-neighbours-death/
nos.nl/artikel/2184277-lagere-straf-voor-nederlander-in-chinese-cel.html
althealthworks.com/7943/top-10-toxic-fake-food-items-produced-in-chinayelena/
youtube.com/watch?v=eaGSBXMobPM
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32638047
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Chinks are insects.

they aren't subhuman they're inhuman

All Chinese need to purged from the fucking planet.

The yellow menace is an existential threat to the entire world.

Better dead than Chinese.

This

chinese are soulless insectoids bred to look like humans as a form of insect infiltration tactic

but they cannot hide what is underneath their soft mushy carapace: the complete lack of a soul

>Roach

Says the self-hating chink

>Doge cries over loss
>Chinese people continue their factory commute with no expression
Chinese people really don't have a soul.

Related.

>Chinks doing crazy shit in traffic
Indeed.

thanks, communism

Sick of this anti-Chinese propaganda Tbh

As a half Chinese I agree. The CCP would turn the entire world population into robo-drones if they could. Truly a fate worse than death

Speak for yourself, Ted Chang.

Personally, I have had it with these motherfucking Confucius Institutes in this motherfucking country!

Do not think of the Chinese as a people, think of them as a "hive" of insects.

That's sad

The Chinese think empathy is a weakness and so they have become soulless drones. See this news article:

>dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/07/reduced-sentence-for-dutchman-jailed-in-china-for-neighbours-death/
>In Dutch, use translate: nos.nl/artikel/2184277-lagere-straf-voor-nederlander-in-chinese-cel.html

Guy just tries to help guy, but gets sentenced for helping because helping made him look guilty. Fucking insects.

Jesus Christ!!!

wtf is wrong with these people?

This is the reason why the Chinese are so devoid of emotion and empathy.

The Chinese are soulless drones.

I love it. No one even pays it any mind so it must be an extremely common sight. Fucking animals.

Wait so the Chinese too shit on streets?

The secret history of the People's Republic of China.

I think this is what they want. Create a race of soulness drones that won't band together to rise up.

Yes, they shit on the streets. They also love to shit in elevators.

KUNG

What the fuck? Thats low as fuck.

They unironically do.

It's something even HK'ers complain about a lot.

POO!!

The truth about the Chinese "race".

So let me get this straight. We have 2 huge ass countries that have over 2.5 billion people that love to shit on streets. No wonder rest of the world is shit.

I am weirdly impressed by that.

Is that what happens when you have a diet comprised entirely of oil?

Then why do we only pick on Pajeets?

china is pretty shitty

They also cook using young boys urine which is collected from schools

They are yet to adapt to modernity, unlike Taiwan or Hong Kong. Still its an interesting place, the older generations have lived entirely different lives from the younger ones. The place has been through so much change innthe last 100 years. Yet some of the old ways are still very much alive.

Because pajeet was boasting about becoming super power while China already is and has a real space program.

Do not believe the myth that China was one long continuous, unbroken state for thousands of years. That is complete bullshit.

dog eating soulless gooks need to be culled

>Fucking insects
No, just their political elite who enforces law to keep people in this state

Think to yourself honestly. Would you like to go bankrupt and lose your entire life because some idiot is forcing you to pay for their medical disability for the rest of there life?

The saddest thing I saw all day.

>oil
Gutter oil.

Be careful what you eat in China.

althealthworks.com/7943/top-10-toxic-fake-food-items-produced-in-chinayelena/

>imitation eggs
>walnuts stuffed with cement
>making beef out of pork
>fake green peas
>fake baby formula
>industrial salt sold as table salt
>mud sold as black pepper
>fake sweet potato noodles
>fake ginseng
>plastic rice

>pawing at the other dead doggo
I've watched people get beheaded, but to watch that pupper try to revive his/her friend/brother/sister makes me want to unironically kill myself.

Their government promotes a civilized life.
You can see this kind of propaganda all over their countryside.
Their people refuses to change from pooping on the streets.

Note the massive difference in artistic quality between the Western-inspired Qin statues and the Chinese-made Han statues. Keep in mind that the Han dynasty came after the Qin dynasty, revealing that there was a huge regression in artistic ability once the Qin dynasty fell and the Han peoples came into power.

>Implying China is anywhere near to being a super power

Both China and India are meme countries. Neither will become even first world in our lifetime.

The secret history of ancient China.

>Pupper

You need to leave.

>I S O L A T E D
>N
>C
>I
>D
>E
>N
>T
>S

>Their government promotes a civilized life.
user, laws do exactly what their government wants. If they didn't, elite would change them. But this soul twisting laws have been in effect for decades. Elites can say whatever they want but it's deeds that matter and deeds point out to the opposite.

Cannibalism is an integral part of Chinese "culture".

The Chinese have consumed human meat for thousands of years, continuously.

China is the only "civilization" in the world that practiced cannibalism for pleasure.

I think maybe it's more big city China? I know a couple immigrants from a smaller chinese city and they seem totally normal. Maybe there's a psychological effect from being moved into a healthier climate (Canada) or maybe they were from a less shit part of China, it's a very big country.

>Battle of Suiyang

>30,000 civilians were eaten

>"Why do the Chinese love suffering so much?"

>"Why do the Chinese love dying so much?"

All humans are like this if you cram enough of them into a limited space.

China Hate Threads are rapidly becoming the Sup Forums equivalent of Sup Forums gore threads with the same handful of images/webm's reposted every thread. Newfags are shocked but oldfags have been desensitized from having seen everything dozens of times already.

godamit you simple minded, are what you own, perpetually anglo-saxon insecure son of a fat ankled bitchcunt.

What the fuck is a soul? If you can define it I might give you the benefit of the doubt.

Fucking ameri-tards can barely speak english. You don't truly understand half the fucking words you you use

>It's hard to believe the Chinese mercilessly kill pets for food, kill fellow humans, get into traffic accidents, etc.?
Oh my sweet summer child.

"""''The Art of War"""''

They have a lot of space to work with, though.

This thread makes me sad that China is trying to usurp the US as the new "world leader" and global superpower, what with their proposed new trade route into Europe, just what is the garbage they're going to be importing to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaGSBXMobPM

What is a Chang doing in Poland?

Ignoring the predictions, this provides good insight into the nature and fragility of Chinese governments.

Do not do business with the Chinese!

The Chinese are the biggest cheaters on the planet.

90% of them are cheaters.

They are proven to be the most dishonest "race" on the planet.

The man, apparently, suffered from mental illness, but it's still fucking horrifying: bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32638047

How can that stupid bitch even cry??
Death is a social construct, ask any leftist.

there's an older chinese woman at my job and i want to fuck her. she's pretty tall, especially for a chink and she's not really that great looking, but there's something kinda hot about her.
i found one of her pubes on the toilet seat a few days ago and i kept it

>"China, the new leader in the fight against climate change"

1 of 2

2 of 2

I jumped in my seat. Christ, I'm physically sick.

I'm glad the child is okay, but why were those people just standing there. Couldn't they at least kneel down beside the girl to give her some sense of security?

Chinks are soulless insectoid niggers /thread

A chink chinking out

That's disgusting. Fucking Chinese niggers. Fuck China.

the fucckkkkkkkkkkkkk

>Chinese
>originality

SHOULD HAVE PASSED THAT MATH TEST, ZHANG

Really? You better cast a spell, don't squander this chance.

Aw that fucking feels webm... He tries to get his buddy to wake up again and is totally shocked literally shaking and gasping from this.
And nobody stops their car to stop traffic or help them.

They are strays I assume and they can be quite dangerous, especially because they surely didnt have the best experiences with humans... but I´m sure that as soon as he realizes that you´re there to help and not hostile he´ll let you near his friend.
And yeah... dogs arent that stupid. Generally.

"Rescued" once a dog from near a street myself, though rescue seems like a stretch.
It was a great dane, so no smallish ankle biter, and walked around on his own in an industrial area.
I stopped near him and did a bit doggy talk
>Hey boy, what you´re doing here on your own?
>Wanna look for your home?
etc.
He looked well taken care of, so I assumed he came from one of the nearby homes at the edge of the industrial area.
He was quite glad to meet a friendly human and didnt even squinch when I had to hold him by the neck, only to apply a slight grip as he didnt had a collar.
So I walked slightly awkwardly because of the stance, in search of his home...took me around half an hour to find it.
Was easy to find though, cause their gate was slightly agape and they had a sign with a great dane pictured on it...... Funnily it read something like "Intruders will be eaten"....
Long story short, the wive forgot to lock the gate and they were happy somebody helped their doge come safely home.

To note, I worked as a courier at the time.... so time was always short and I had to hurry but didnt give a fuck about this during my "mission". And my boss also was of the opinion that I did gud, despite messing my delivery times up after this.

I´m very very sure that much more people passed along the dog before me and either they didnt take notice or didnt care.... so stuff like OPs also happens too often in western countries.

But yeah, chinese are insect people.

What the fuck??

ok, i get that china doesn't have good samaratin laws and that a person can get in a lot of trouble helping someone else. but come on, that guy is literally eating someone alive on a crowded train and nobody is doing anything about it.

urban canadians are as soft and domesticated as anyone, but i seriously doubt that shit could happen on a toronto subway, someone would have punted that fuck in the head, likely a few someones.

>the dog is crying

I wonder what the person who first thought this was a good idea was like.

Yes, government insurance and accident laws have incentized a kill the victim mentality, because money is all that matters. And totalitarian states thrive on low trust societies.

Your only mistake is assuming this is/can be only a Chinese thing. The West is heading in that direction - when you take our insistence on consimerist materialism to its end point, you will reach that level of cynicism and low value of human life. The "degeneracy" you see on a day to day basis is symptomatic of that.

Plus look at the Soviet Union - Soviet laws broke the spirit of the Russian people and turned them into sniveling snitches who would rat out their own family just to survive.

You are not above this - it can happen to our society as well, we just need to collapse and degenerate a tad bit more.

Chinks make me physically sick. At least niggers have souls. They are violent because they're mentally retarded and full of emotion. Chinks are smart but there's nothing there except cold calculating emptiness.

Someone post the webm of the toddler getting run over by a truck, twice, then dozens of people pass by while it lays there with its guts hanging out until it gets run over again. Finally some woman comes by and picks it up at the end. Fucking unreal.

>Plus look at the Soviet Union - Soviet laws broke the spirit of the Russian people and turned them into sniveling snitches who would rat out their own family just to survive.

>You are not above this - it can happen to our society as well, we just need to collapse and degenerate a tad bit more.

breh it's currently happening in your white house right now

Doesn't surprise me a roach can recognize a fellow insect.

this.
I need to find a land devoid of niggers and chinks.

Sauce of pic?

kek. not a believer in 'spells' and such, but the thought did humorously cross my mind.
she's got very nice legs

The dog has more emotions than the average subhuman chink

Fuck you ling ling, i will shit on your corpses.

I'm just glad I don't need to make an effort to help anyone here understand what a blight on humanity the Chinese are. Please let there be a fight, I am hungry for a war with the chinks.