No major terrorist attacks

It's been a while since we've had a major terrorist attack in the west. There used to be one almost once a week not that long ago. Is anyone else going through happening withdrawals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar#Months
islamicfinder.org/islamic-calendar/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they just busted a bunch over here that wanted to blow up a plane

Its casue its not Ramadan they arent starving themselves. We are in the doldrums of summer.

On the Islamic calendar there are holy months where they are not to engage in attacks against the enemy.

Guess what one of the months we are?

german Police is busting them 24/7 right now, and still cant stop the Lone wolf attackers, who just get a knife or truck and start killing.
Just because you dont hear about it in the msm doesnt mean it isnt happening

Gladio got spooked after Franco A
Now we see real pisslam attacks
knifing and driving, while the Glowing Niggers try to push "liberal" pisslam, which not even the normies fall for

what are the months called?

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar#Months

The first is Muḥarram, Rajab, Dhū al-Qa‘dah, and part of Dhū al-Ḥijjah.

It is literal clockwork. Muslims believe if they fight during these holy months they will go to Hell.

So when will attacks resume?

There is one coming. The deep states and globalist HATE president Trump. They will probably use dirty bomb and/or kiloton nuke in NYC.

Terrorist attacks were never the primary problem with the immigration crisis. The day to day rapes, murders, robberies, and shitting up of neighborhoods/countries is much more substantial. I think a lot of the terror attacks are false flags anyways, constructed by the Jews to push us towards war with the slimes.

Attacks only occur before elections

Which country do we reckon the next will be in?

Its because the war is coming. If you didn't get the message to be ready from everything that has passed, you were never gonna.

Germany

so is it two months or four months? or a week of one of the four months? it says we're in dhul hijjah

I am starting to think this. Bondi Sydney banned construction of a synagogue because it might be a terrorist target

It is currently the eleventh day of Dhū al-Qa‘dah (holy month where fighting is banned). Next month will be Dhū al-Ḥijjah, another holy month, the one of pilgrimage to Mecca. You may see an attack early in this month (it begins 8/23/17), but it is unlikely. Expect attacks to begin regularly again once the beginning of Ṣafar has come (10/21/17).

>Bondi Sydney banned construction of a synagogue

this feels like reading a weather forecast

???
islamicfinder.org/islamic-calendar/
this says hijjah

Shill Operation going on against Sup Forums:

Before the 6/2 Terror Attack, the Shilling against the KB threads increased significantly. Now that shilling is increasing again.

That is August. As I said, Dhū al-Ḥijjah begins on August 23rd this year.

ah i see

yeah but knowing how jews operate they were the ones that came up with this plan to try and get sympathy and make people hate muslims more. I already hate both and would of rather the sand niggers blew up the kikes little meeting place. Hope I don't get given the sheeny curse for this post

I live in a very remote area of England. In the North Pennine mountains. Nothing happens here.
Someone got murdered in the 1980s.
It's so peaceful that I yearn for happenings.
But there are no muzzies here to do detonations. I'm pro-immigration because living in a 100% white town is too safe. We need unemployed Muslims to spice things up and keep the local police busy.
Allar ag bar.

>8/23/17
T-the day of the solar eclipse?

stop typing stupid shit and use american months

I'm read fellow bong, you should see my spoon collection

Don't be a loon,
bin that spoon.

There's been a bunch of small attacks in the last month, but the media is reporting on them less and less.

Wait for next Ramadan famalam

That would only help Trump.

Aug. 21, 2017 is the day of the eclipse not the 23rd

I miss the days of happenings in France. Vermin! All of the french are cowards,scum of Europe and a leech that needs to be exterminated,they all act smug like they're better than you but in reality they're looking for a beating

you retards are really funny lol

No wonder they call us retarded.

I'm sure they're trying but are getting caught before they can do anything, the media then forgets to mention the convictions making it look like all is well

may the Lord hear your words.
I want it all to end and soon

Can Uri Geller be the spokesman for this?

We get a spectacular sky show for our efforts? Nice.

Why post the uncensored image

There is a reason the symbol of Islam is an eclipse.

ISIS is dying so... Go figure.

People need to face reality, no matter how shocking or ugly it may be. If we ignore it, the ugliness will only grow unchecked.

I'm so fucking bored please something happen

shit is coming

Why not*

OP's clearly is a censored image though

I was basing it off your comment as I had seen it before. Your comment implied it was uncensored.

There can still be Burger Land Mass Shootings any day. I'm nervous every day for one lads

>Gladio got spooked after Franco A
care to elaborate? What does he have to do with the Stay behind network?

seems like you guys and Aus do a pretty good job of catching anything that is planned. We still get random lone wolf type attacks be it Islamic or not, you get more non Islamic because of easy access to guns

There was a minor terrorist attack in Hamburg. Melilla,Spain, Africa - 2/3 weeks ago. Some Iraqi shot in a disco in Konstanz.

>It's been a while since we've had a major terrorist attack in the west. There used to be one almost once a week not that long ago. Is anyone else going through happening withdrawals?

after paris and zaventem the police and the internet ((police)) are busting mudshits 24/7 they have no chance only lone wolf attacks are giong to work in the police state we have now.

also isis is losing ground fast they probably withdrew there profesional planners and soldier to fight in syria instead of plot attacks here.

my MSM don't even talks about the arrests and deportations because of tourism revenue lost to alarming MSM scaring away tourists. The only gave news about a moroccan trying to kill the pope in 12-13th Mayntwo months later.

It's holydays here in France so muslims can't be bothered to terrorize
It'll start again by autumn

They were all hoaxes. The Crisis Actors are taking a rest, before the next series of fake attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM

isis is trying to keep its head above water at this point. I will probably fracture in the next year or two

*it

Real expert in muslimology here I see

Do lone attackers really bother finding out about that though? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but fighting back is allowed during those months

Truck of peace.

Currently a plane drawing an outline of a plane pointed directly at Yellowstone. What could it mean?