I found out WHY the Jews want to mix away all the whites

The Jews don't see the darkies as human. Therefore, they believe that if they mix whites with them the whites won't be human anymore. This is important because if they aren't human anymore they lose their guardian angels and their empires fall. It worked with the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans. Now they're trying it on the Germans, Swedes, and Anglos.
Try not to get raped, and good luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GO BACK TO KIKEBOOK COCKSUCKER NOBODY HERE CARES ABOUT YOU

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT , NEVER FORGET DEMS PAYING FOR RUSSIA-GATE / FUSION GPS . PRISON TIME SOON

SHAREBLUE , MEDIA MATTERS, CORRECT THE RECORD ARE DONE

MORE THAN ENOUGH ROPE TO GO AROUND

EGAS FROM ORBIT.... IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

Jews and asians have higher IQ than whites. That's a fact. Now go extinct Jimbob

>triggered
It's the Jew's belief. Not mine.

Audio tapes? Link? This is great if true.

Wow babbys first realization on full display here

Well no one would fucking tell me why. They would only screech "Jews are evil" on repeat.

That is truly retarded. So angels control the lifespans of empires? This isn't /x/ is it?

I'm just telling you what the Jews think. It's not my fault if you agree with them.

Duuh you stupid newfag. That was always the plan.

Jews already think all gentiles are animals

It would have been nice if someone told me the first hundred times I asked. I had to lurk shady Jewish sites to find this shit out. I thought pol was supposed to redpill people.

So they say, but they have an incredible jealousy complex concerning whites.

As one russian gov.official from 18th century said, "i can be sure Russia is under direct heavenly patronage because no other way to explain how everything just does not fall apart instantly"

How's Russia today?

I need to pee

Incompetent leadership, poor population, surrounded by hordes of enemies. The usual.

I'm ethnic Pole myself. I'm considering fleeing to a Slavic country if the race war here doesn't go well. Which one would be the best?

I heard Czech is very ok, many russians migrate there.

I've heard good things about Czech. Hungary seems relatively good for a Central European country too.

This was all discussed extensively from around 2011-2014, but then people got sick of regurgitation and just assumed everyone was on board.

Watch this. MLK Jr was a communist agent who promoted racemixing to dumb down americans.
youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA

Hungary is not a slavic nation though.

"The white women must cohabit with members of the dark races, white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, our most dangerous enemy will become a memory. We shall embark upon an era of 10,000 years of peace and plenty, Pax Judaica, and our Race will Rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain Mastery over a world of Dark peoples."
-Rabbi Rabinovich

I know, but it's still shitskin-free.

>Implying Black Cock can't be used to deal with the Jewish problem

You make good points.

Jews can't survive without enrichment!

So beautiful!

Yeah, about that guy OP...

Racist White supremacists don't like race mixing. It's 2017 after all.

So Jews are the shitskins?

Judging by all the Black cock they take, absolutely!

Kek

brazil

>I found out WHY the Jews want to mix away all the whites.
Everything you posted is practically common knowledge here dumbass.
>The Jews don't see the darkies as human
The jews believe anybody but them are beasts; they are the only humans. They just want to destroy us because we are dangerous enemies.